Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 7:59 pm

Steve's reflexives turn on.
He jumps up, and deflects the drift wood with his right hand then proceed with a side kick at Shan's Side.
He stands there for a minute.
"Oh god I'm sorry" He said rushing to her side
Back to top Go down
http://iamthedoctor.forumotion.com/
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:08 pm

Luckily for Shan, he missed. SHe blinked at him. "Uhuh. Look what I found," she said and held the driftwood up. "Isn't it cool?"

Vlad facepalmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:17 pm

"Bloody. Yes, Shan, it's great. Now, will you two just go along a dig a nice big hole, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:23 pm

Shan shrugged. "I don't dig holes."

"Oh no..." Vlad said.

Shan waved her hand at the ocean and a ball of water threw itself toward Roxanna. Vlad dived in front of her to catch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:25 pm

"God, Shannon! Bloody hell, you need professional help!" Roxanna turned on her heel and began to walk away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:31 pm

"Oh bloody hell..." Vlad said and backed away. "I can't save you from this one, Rox."

Shan's eye twitched. "What. Did. You. Call. Me?" she asked, absolutely seething with rage.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:32 pm

Steve ran after Rox like a little puppy dog
Hey where you going? He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:50 pm

"Shut up. Shannon, Shannon, SHA- FRICKIN' -NNON! Mkay? Shannon and Steve aren't even supposed to be here! I asked you to leave." She looked back at them. "Anybody wish to follow me? Vlad?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:56 pm

Shannon charged at Hailey, getting her sword out. Vlad yelled out and ran into Shan, accidentally getting grabbing the blade of the sword and cutting his hand badly.

Shan looked at the damage, her rage forgotten. "Oh my gods... Vlad! We need to... Oh my gods... Infirmary!"

Vlad had a problem where he bled more than the average person. Shan knew about it and thuis the basis for her worrying being more so than the average.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:00 pm

Roxanna ran to Vlad, nearly slipping in the sand. "Vlad!" She shot a glare at Shan. "YOU! YOU DID THIS! Now help me get him to the infirmary...bloody...blood...."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:06 pm

Steve ran to Vlad.
What the hell He said
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:16 pm

"I did this to myself. It would have been worse if she got you.. Shes put nine people in the infirmary for calling her Shannon. One of them nearly died," Vlad said.

Shan bit her lip and ripped a part of her shirt off, tightly wrapping it around his hand. "He bleeds more than the normal person."

Vlad stood up and gestured Steve over to lean on. "I'm going to get light headed so you'll be useful, mate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:21 pm

Roxanna laughed nervously. "I...I'm sorry..." She giggled and spoke in between breaths. She clutched her sides as she laughed even harder. "Oh, God. Okay, okay. Let's....BAHAHAHA!" She then began again.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:23 pm

Vlad and Shan just watched the girl, amused and perplexed.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:23 pm

Steve looked at Rox weirdly.
He went to Vlad's side, helping him stand
"Let's get out of here" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:26 pm

Roxanna tried to stop laughing but ended up doubled-over in laughing pain. "Go on without...me..."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:27 pm

Gladly Steve said under his breath.
Ready? He asked Vlad
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:28 pm

Vlad and Shan just continued watching her, not moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:31 pm

"Alright...come on." Roxanna left the beach and made her way to the infirmary.

https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net/t443p725-basic-wounds#180998
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4