Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 1:15 pm

"Eh. Water's good. Hey, you never told me. Who's your godly parent?" Vlad asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 3:25 pm

"Aphrodite. You?" Roxanna tied her auburn hair up in a tight bun. The heat was beginning to sting her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:24 pm

Steve woke up from a trance.
He jogged up to the two.
Sorry about that He said
Back to top Go down
http://iamthedoctor.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:27 pm

"Mm, that's just fine, dove." Roxanna finished tying up her hair and grabbed Vlad's hand on the right and Steve's on the left.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:35 pm

Steve smiles.
We going for a swim? He asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:38 pm

"I'm not sure...I don't think Vlad wants to. I wouldn't mind jumping in though!"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:42 pm

Steve takes off his shirt, letting go of Roxanna.
He ran ahead of them, doing a cannonball into the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:45 pm

Roxanna laughed. She threw herself into the water...clothes and all. "It's lukewarm!"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:49 pm

Steve smiles and splashes Roxanna, laughing.
Hey Vald come on! He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:52 pm

"Oi! Trip in, golden dove! The water's Calvin Klien!" Roxanna splashed Steve back.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:57 pm

Steve swam over and dunked Rox under water.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 7:41 am

Vlad rolled his eyes. He sat back on the sand and left them to it. "I think I'll stay out of the water," Vlad said, his expression a little sour towards Steve. He didn't like the look of him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:03 am

Roxanna stayed in he ocean for a bit longer and then decided to get out. She took a seat beside Vlad. "Why don't cha like the water?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:05 am

"I do like water. I just don't want to get in right now," he shrugged. "And I forgot to reply. I'm a son of Thanatos."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:07 am

"Ah, Thanatos. Explains why you're so grumpy, yeah?" She chuckled and laid back in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:11 am

"Oi! I'm not. I told you. I just didn't want to go in right now," Vlad said, taking real offence to what she said. "Do you always put your foot in your mouth? Ugh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:17 am

"Well! I didn't mean it like that...What do you mean "always"? Have I said anything else you don't agree with, huh?" By now, Roxanna had said up and was making direct eye contact with Vlad.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:23 am

Vlad avoided eye contact as a general rule. He had three proper rules he lived by. Always. Thing is, she tried to make direct eye contact with him. Ugh! No! he thought and looked away. "No."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:26 am

"Why won't cha look at me?" Her voice had become softer. It then began to escalate...much like a Dalek, "Do I have a face you just can't look at?!"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:32 am

"No. It's more like... Like something I've come to do out of habit. I never look people in the eye..." Vlad said and looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:36 am

"Oh, but why? Your eyes...they're amazing." Roxanna grabbed his face and pulled it up. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:38 am

"Uhm... Thank y-you..." Vlad said, trying to force his head away from her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:42 am

After a bit of Vlad forcing Roxanna finally let go. "Hmph...well." She threw herself back on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:47 am

Vlad stood up quickly. "I... I have to go... I think I hear..."

"LONDON CALLING!" Shan called over as she raced to Vlad. She tackled the London boy and laughed. "Who's the girl? You dating someone behind my back? I thought best friends told each other everything!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:51 am

Roxanna shot up. "DATING?!" She stood up quickly. "We've just met...not that he's a bad guy or anything...he's got the best eyes but....well, Roxanna. You?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: The Beach-
Jump to: