Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Empty
PostSubject: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 6:51 pm

Shane walked up to the Big House and looked around for a second before smirking and motioning for Sebella to follow him inside. Chiron must of been busy and Mr. D must be off somewhere else because this place was desolately empty. He twirled his mallet for a second and then grinned and opened the door to Mr. D's office. "Come on.."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 6:56 pm

Sebella walked behind him, wearing considerably less armor and looking more like an average, blonde teenage girl. She still had no idea what was going on. Mr D's office? Sebella stepped inside the office and waited for whatever Shane had up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 7:00 pm

"I hope Mr. D doesn't mind some...renovations." He whispered and then took out his mallet and started destroying the place..Laughing as he went.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 7:08 pm

Sebella finally smiled around the guy. He was cool. She took out wave and tide and started wrecking havoc. She smashed open a glass door on a book case. Shocked for a moment, a grin planted itself on her face. She whirled around and kicked over Mr D's chair.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 7:12 pm

Shane laughed and then looked over at Mr. D's desk. He looked up at Sebella and grew little smirk at the idea that played out in his head. He decided to save it for later and went back to smashing.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 7:17 pm

"Oh this is fun," Sebella laughed, her blonde hair whirling around her as she took some files from Mr D's desk and threw them up in the air. She grinned and watched the paper come down, taking a moment to lean against the desk and admire their work.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 7:22 pm

Shane laughed and smashed one more thing before laughing and leaning beside her on the desk. "I got something to add to the fun.." He whispered to her. He smirked and then without warning he kissed her, pulling her into his arms and holding her close as he pressed his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 7:30 pm

Sebella was surprised, the horrified. But eventually, she got into it. He held her just right and his lips were the perfect pressure against hers. Not too firm and not too toothy. Her hands went to his waist automatically. Shut up, Sebella... Shut up, Sebella... Oh jeez, this is nice... Sh!t... She moved her hand and heard a breaking tinkle noise.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 7:39 pm

Aaaand... it's gone.

Mr. D suddenly appeared in his office, and the atmosphere in the room took on a dark, malevolent feel. The god was in a rage, a great and terrible rage. The small amount of things still standing and unbroken began to shake, as if Dionysus's anger was palpable and sending tremors throughout the room.

"What, exactly, do you think you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 7:48 pm

Shane broke the kiss and looked at the angry god behind Sebella. He grinned and said, "Oh nothing much...Do you like the remodeling to your office?" He asked the god knowing full well how seriously in trouble he was in.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 7:53 pm

Sebella stood completely still for a few moments, scared. Then she remembered... He was Mr D. He was a man... Sebella turned, her arms folded and a triumphant grin across her face. She stepped to the side and there was a crunching noise. Sebella looked down and found she'd stepped on a mirror of sorts. It was a hand mirror with a mother of pearl sheen over it. The mirror was cracked brutally. Oh jeez...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 8:02 pm

Dionysus glanced down at the broken shards of the mirror, and a look of sorrow crossed his face before his expression became even angrier than before. "You dare, you DARE to come into the office of a god, destroy it, and then show such audacity... in my day, even the lowliest scum had more respect than the two of you," he spat. If he thought he could get away with no punishment from Zeus, Mr. D would have very much liked to smite these delinquents, and send their tortured souls to the depths of Tartarus...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 8:05 pm

"...Hmm...nice speach...exactly how long did it take you ever majestic drunkaness to come up with it?" Shane asked with a laugh. Oh he is soooo gonna get it now.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 8:10 pm

Sebella shot him a look. She tried to hide the shards of glass she'd stepped on but she knew it was too late. Just hope it wasn't some sort of important item... Hope it's just a confiscated item from the Aphrodite cabin... Shane was dead, she knew.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 8:20 pm

Mr. D took a step towards the more irritating half-blood, the boy who didn't know how to keep his mouth shut, and struck him across the face. "You will pay for this, demigods," he threatened.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 8:23 pm

Shane was knocked down to the ground hard and spit out a bit of blood. "Nice swing. Hit me harder I think you almost knocked a tooth out." Shane taunted. Geez does this kid not learn anything?

Shane: To the person to the asked if I learn nothing...I direct you to my back story and personality..then respectfully tell you to get a life and quit stalking me.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 8:27 pm

Sebella knew when to shut her mouth. Apparently, Shane didn't. "Shane!" she hissed, warning him. "That's enough now. Do you want him to kill us?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 8:40 pm

"Are you asking for death? Because that can be arranged," Mr. D informed the slightly bloodied boy on the flood. He shifted his weight forward to take a stop, perhaps to stomp a skull in, but was stopped by the sound of breaking glass beneath his shoe. He lifted his foot to see what exactly he was stepping on, and his gaze was reflected in the fragmented shards of the mirror. His brow furrowed, and more justified anger built up inside of him. That mirror had been a wedding gift from Aphrodite, and one of the few ways he could communicate with his wife while stuck in this wretched place. And now it had been destroyed by a brainless lunatic who had little grasp over the consequences of his own actions.

And then, and, speak of the devil, Aphrodite herself appeared in the doorway, looking regal as ever. Her eyes swept across the room, eyeing the destruction with distaste. It wasn't beautiful in the least. And, what a shame, the broken mirror. She'd been rather fond of that before she gave it away, if she recalled correctly. She looked then at the two half-bloods, the girl still standing and the boy sprawled on the ground. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 8:46 pm

Shane got up and stared the two in the eyes with the annoying little look of a misguided mad-man. "Hmm...am I asking for death. Perhaps I am...but Dionysus...you can't kill me without something coming back to bite you in the a**. And...Lady Aphrodite can't exactly kill me...cause I didn't break the mirror." Shane said with a bloody-lipped smirk. This was...fun to him. Annoying the god that ran this camp..and now about to annoy the goddess of love. Worst comes to worst...the goddess curses him with never being able to find love.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 8:53 pm

And Sebella shot him a murderous look. Ugh. Stupid man! Stupid, stupid, stupid man! Knew he'd do something horrible like rat me out. And to think I let him kiss me! Whilst rather gory and graphic thoughts of dismembering Shane ran through her head, Sebella was becoming increasingly aware of the goddess who had arrived. "I-I didn't mean to... I-I-I... I'm so sorry! It was on the edge of the desk and... I didn't notice stepping on it... and-and... I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 9:28 pm

Luckily for Sebella, Dionysus was more concerned with the fact that the mirror was broken and that Shane was a complete and total idiot than the fact that Shane had not been the one who had actually broken said mirror. He was still irritated at the girl, though. Just as he was about to smash some demigod face, Aphrodite interrupted.

"There's no need for violence," the goddess chided. "I'm sure I can take care of this."

Mr. D began to argue, but he noticed a strange, slightly terrifying light in Aphrodite's eyes. She was planning something, he knew it. So he closed his mouth and, with one last glare at those despicable half-bloods, he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 9:35 pm

Shane merely rolled his eyes at the Goddess. "Alright, do you worst." He said not in the mood for any witty remarks since Mr. D had run off like a little baby.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 9:45 pm

Sebella punched at his shoulder without taking her eyes off the goddess. Oh god... Please do not do something to... I mean... Not him... He's an idiot! I knew I should have joined the Hunters... Sebella looked incredibly guilty and insanely apologetic.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 1:59 am

Aphrodite looked the demigods up and down, scrutinizing them, and then smiled a wide, warm smile. "My worst? I'm not that angry, my dear," she laughed. The sound rang through the room like a chorus of bells, very much at odds with the scene of carnage. "Although," she mused, "I do think I have some ideas for the two of you."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 2:14 am

Shane shrugged after getting punched and doing the whole fake 'Ow!' routine. "Well...she hates guys..and I kissed her just for the hell of it...so if that's grounds for something then by all means. do whatever the hell you plan." He told her and then glanced at Sebella and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next