Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic Wounds

Go down 
+20
Shade
Swishalicious
Carrie Beary
Ani
Yukikaze
Dexter
Rave Girl
Liz
Dragonfire
Dena
Hammah
Dovah
ML
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Damascus
darkblue248
Rachel
Silly Lily
Jenny
Evimero
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Basic Wounds - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 10:30 pm

-Chazz- I stare at Daniel and say "That beast attacked because they wanted me. My brother, Siken Fremont, died in a ball of fire. Supposedly, I was supposed to die as well." I feel my left arm burn. My right arm is casted.

-Austin- "I heard yelling and fighting, so I came to help."
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 10:35 pm

"I still don't understand why..." he started, but trailed off, deciding not to pursue the matter. He sighed, taking a seat, beginning to become dizzy. Stupid concussion. He took a sip of water, trying to process this all.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 10:41 pm

"Monsters hold grudges against campers here all the time don't they?" I stated, not wanting to take a seat like the other guy, "The Minotaur hated that Percy Jackson dude along time ago before he killed him during that old war." I added, remembering the tales I had heard about the son of Posideon.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 10:45 pm

"I guess, but this seems a bit... extensive" Matt shrugged. "I don't know, but it seems to me like it should be part of something larger." He held the cloth to his head, fighting off fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 10:48 pm

-Chazz- "Yeah, Gaea is on a rampage anyhow. I'm surprised we killed those monsters."

-Austin- I sigh and drip a little more nectar into Daniel's mouth. "Who are you two?"

((Gods, I need to reunite my new self and my old self...))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 11:15 pm

Matt nodded, his brow furrowing. He knew this was part of a bigger picture, and it prodded at him. He took a breath and rummaged around the infirmary, seeking out nectar. The boy asked who he was. "Matt, son of Caerus," he responded, locating a nectar vial and taking a sip, the pain in his head immediately easing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 11:20 pm

"Ch..Ch..Chazz."Daniel groaned. His eyes fluttered open and he moaned still in pain from the attack.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 11:38 pm

I yawned quietly then heard the guy tending to the two speak. He was asking for me and the other guy's name. I simply responded with a simple introduction, "Andrew, son of Hecate."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 11:54 pm

Matt just sat there, completely unsure of what to do next. He wasn't really involved with these people, but he was, and he was completely conflicted. It affected his camp, which urged him to remain in on this, but he also felt like completely leaving the situation, maybe even approaching Chiron or someone about it. "So, what are you guys planning to do, just sit here in camp and wait?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:19 am

-Chazz- "I'm right here, Daniel. We're just discussing what to do next. Matt thinks this fight is something bigger."

-Austin- I hand Matt the nectar. "Daniel doesn't need any more. I'm going to get out of here." I walk out.

-Jesse- For some reason, I feel drawn to the infirmary. I walk in, still carrying my bag with my armour in it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:30 am

"Chazz...Go to my cabin. Shan is watching over Scout there. Scout is injured and Shan is proably getting worried. Go let her know that we're alright.."Daniel said to Chazz in a ragged hoarse voice. The amount of power he had used he'd never thought he could use before and he was still to weak to move much more then his head and his arms a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:50 am

-Chazz- I look at Daniel "I'm not leaving until I know you're alright and won't die."

-Jesse- I step forward. For some reason, helping Chazz and Daniel was important. "I'll let her know. Where should I go?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 10:09 am

I continued standing silently near a wall, simply listening to the conversation that was occurring.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 10:16 am

-Chazz- "I've got a better idea." I say. "You can shadow-travel, right." I make a statement.

-Jesse- "Yeah, but not very far. 10 miles, tops."

-Chazz- "You're taking Daniel to his cabin. Go to the Cabin Courtyard. I've got it from there."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 12:58 pm

Daniel just sat and listened as Chazz talked to the boy. He looked up and for the first time understood what that giant meant when it had said that SIken had cheated death. "You...You look a lot like Siken."Daniel mumbled barely pointing to the guy that was about to take him to the Courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 6:35 pm

Matt took the used nectar, unsure of what the heck HE was supposed to do with it. He just put it down, crossing his arms over his chest, annoyed that he hadn't gotten an answer. "What're you going to do?" he asked this Andrew kid, who appeared to be in a similar situation to him. He felt compelled to stay, he'd helped this Chazz kid in the city, but he also felt extremely detached and concerned regarding the enormity of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 7:17 pm

I blinked slowly at the guy. It was a good question, what was I going to do now? I could sense a feeling of detachment me and this guy had between the rest of them. But I still felt compelled to help the group of them out to the end. So I simply replied, "I'll probably go with them...if that's okay of course." I looked at Chazz and Daniel at the last part, waiting for their answer.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 7:21 pm

-Chazz- I sigh and say "He isn't Siken, Daniel. Siken died awhile back. Matt, I'm not just sitting around. My brother, Daniel, is seriously weak. I have to get to my pet eagle, Scout. I will, however, meet you at the Big House in about a half hour." I think about how much the kid looked like Siken. He wasn't exactly the same. Siken hadn't been as muscular or fit. His jaw hadn't been as defined, and yet there was still a resemblance.

-Jesse- "Who is this Siken, you keep speaking of? My name isn't Siken. It is Jesse Trey." I say as I ready my stuff for another travel. My battle ax was on my back, my tomahawk was in my belt. I slide the bag strap over my shoulder.

((What should we do anyhow?"))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 7:27 pm

"Siken...was a son of Thanatos and Chazz's half brother."Daniel said weakly to Jesse and then his eyes started to glaze over. He was on the verge of passing out again.

((Just post Jesse taking Daniel to Cabin 1 and Chazz telling Shan what happened))
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 7:35 pm

((Ohkay.))

-Chazz- "Yeah, Andrew. You're welcome to come." I grab my chain and sword, then help Daniel off the bunk. For being small, I was still strong.

-Jesse- I grab Daniel. "When I say, you two follow me. It will take us to Cabin One." I slash my hand forward and nod my head. The shadows darken and I step forward.

-Chazz- I step through.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 7:40 pm

Daniel requires help doing it, but he gets through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:48 pm

I walked through the portal shortly after they walked through it.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:13 pm

Matt just sighed and followed them as well. That wasn't what he had meant by "sitting around," but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:37 pm

((They are at Daniel's Bunk in Cabin 1))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 9:31 pm

Roxanna walked in and waited for Vlad and thee rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Wounds   Basic Wounds - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Wounds
Page 30 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Infirmary-
Jump to: