Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A romantic walk on the beach [private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A romantic walk on the beach [private] Empty
PostSubject: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 12:43 am

A romantic walk on the beach [private] 194058870280898173
{Cypher Detonation}
"This is my grasp on what is real, don't tell me how I feel."

Cypher walks into the beach, still holding Eddie's hand. She has a content smile on her face, and for once, she feels as if everything is okay, which is not something she's used to. "You know what?" Cypher begins. "I don't know your favorite color. Or food. Or TV show. Or any of that stuff."
    Cypher finds this odd seeing as they've been friends for such a long time, and now that they're dating, it seems like something that she should know. In fact, she doesn't remember telling Eddie any of these things, either. It's not something that should happen, Cypher decides, so she decides she'll refuse to let it happen. Besides, Eddie is her first boyfriend. She wants this to be as perfect as possible, especially because she's not used to perfect. Perfection would be a great change from the former state of her life.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 12:49 am

I walked into the beach still holding Cypher's soft, gentle hand. I listened to what she had to say then replied, "Oh wow, neither do I..." I felt kind of bad that I didn't know any of these simple things, even though I was dating Cypher now. "Well I suppose we could learn more about each other right now, seems like a good time." I stated, a small smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 12:58 am

{Cypher Detonation}

"Well, I'll start. My favorite colors are turquoise, blue, aqua, and aquamarine" Cypher starts as she tugs on the blueish ends of her hair, still smiling. "What is-slash-are your favorite color-slash-colors?" she asks, giggling slightly.
    Cypher feels so...so cliche doing this. This is something that people do in romance novels, getting to know each other on romantic walks on the beach. This isn't something that happens in her life. Not that she minds that it's happening, it's actually kind of nice. Still, it's kind of odd to her, but she simply brushes it aside and tells herself that she just has to enjoy the moment.
    'So...When do you leave this kid?' Cypher's ever-hoovering conscious asks.
    'In seven,' Cypher responds with a mental smirk.
    'Seven WHAT?'
    'Oh, isn't that what we all want to know?'
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 1:06 am

I smiled as she went through the list of colors then started listing mine, "Let's see...black, dark olive, crimson, white, and navy blue, but mainly black." I said the last part while tugging on the ends on my black short-sleeved jacket that was adorned with little white skulls all around. "Now for favorite food, for me it would have to be those midget-sized burgers they sell at restraunts." I smiled even more as we talked and walked, this seemed so unrealistic compared to real life, but it was a feeling of ecstasy-like happiness that felt really nice.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 1:14 am

{Cypher Detonation}

Cypher thinks for a moment, trying to decide what her favorite food is. "Simple spaghetti with meatballs and marinara sauce. I've always love that," she decides on, chuckling softly.
    Then she moves onto the next question. "I don't really watch TV, so I'm just going to go with my favorite movie. Honestly, I have to go with Tangled. I seriously love that movie. It's the only Disney where there are times when you think the bad guy could possibly be the good guy, because Mother Gothel is all protective of Rapunzel in a motherly way, and Flynn in the wanted thief. Plus, Pascal and Maximus aren't Rapunzel's slaves, like the mice in Cinderella."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 1:21 am

"I don't watch that much TV either, so I'd have to say my favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas. I'm not much of a musical person, but the songs in it are so entertaining. Plus I love when Jack and Oogie fight..." I made a small smile as I think about the movie and how it brought back memories when I was a child. I then glanced to my right to see the setting sun, it was a very dark shade of orange and it made all the clouds in the sky turn different colors. There was a mixture of purple and orange flooding through the sky and clouds...it was really beautiful. I looked at it for a few more seconds and muttered, "Wow that's beautiful...".
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 1:33 am

{Cypher Detonation}

Cypher looks over at where Eddie's looking, and she ca't deny what he said. "Wow," she says softly.
    suddenly, she has to laugh. "Gods, this is so cliche. We just started going out, and now here we are at a beach watching the sun set. There's only one thing I can think of that would make this more cliche." Cypher purposely leaves out what the thing is, hoping Eddie will ask, or he already knows what she's thinking.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 1:40 am

I smiled at her then asked, "And what one thing would make this more cliche?" I may have had an idea, but I wanted to see what she was thinking.

Last edited by Herp Derpington on 2/27/2012, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 1:51 am

{Cypher Detonation}

Cypher smiles and moves her face closer to Eddie's. "This," she says softly before she kisses him.
    The sheer cliche-ness of the moment hits Cypher, but she doesn't care anymore. She half expects fireworks to start going off, but they don't.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 1:57 am

I smiled as we kissed, her lips were as soft as silk and felt really relaxing as they pressed against mine. As we pulled away I looked into her lovely brown eyes and smiled once more. This felt so cheesy and straight out of a movie, but once again I really didn't give a damn. I leaned in and gave her another gentle, long kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 6:47 pm

{Cypher Detonation}

When Cypher finally pulls away, she grins at Eddie. "I was half expecting fireworks to go off," she says with a soft laugh, resting her head on Eddie's shoulder, still feeling insanely cliche, but just not caring.
    Besides, Cypher doesn't see why feeling cliche is such a bad thing in the romance department, because she just felt so happy right now. Plus, it was fun to point out all of the cliche's that were going on.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 7:34 pm

I laughed along with her, "Same here..." I replied simply, smiling at her. I grinned when she rested her head on my and I pulled her in gently for a hug. I held her gently and stroked her back and neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 8:06 pm

{Cypher Detonation}

Cypher giggles a little and pulls Eddie closer to her, the grin still stuck on her face. It feels odd to her to be this happy, but she doesn't care, not one bit, because it also feels nice. "This is nice," she eventually says, and she truly means it. She doesn't just say it to fill the silence, she says it because it's true, because that's how she feels, which isn't something she's really felt before. Most of the time she just says things to fill the empty void of silence when she's around people.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 8:10 pm

I continued smiling and continued holding her tight. "This is perfect..." I replied to her statement, grinning a little bit now. I rested my head on her shoulder and felt my nose brush against her hair. She smelt nice...it was a sweet, simple smell. I then whispered into her ear, "You want to sit down?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 8:21 pm

{Cypher Detonation}

"Yeah, it is," Cypher says with a content smile. "And sure, if you want to."

OOC: Ugh I'm running out of ideas for things to make Cypher do >.<
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 8:35 pm

I smiled at her and began to slowly lower down to the sandy ground, while managing to keep on hugging Cypher.
OOC:That sucks X.X
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 9:40 pm

{Cypher Detonation}

Cypher snuggles closer to Eddie, a soft smile on her face. She wishes her life was this calming before.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 9:43 pm

A gentle smile formed on my face as Cypher started snuggling up to me. I did the same and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 9:46 pm

{Cypher Detonation}

Cypher giggles a little bit and tilts her head back to look up at Eddie, still smiling. Her cheeks are tinged red from blushing, but she doesn't care right now. She's just glad that she's here right now.

Last edited by Rapunzel on 2/27/2012, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 9:49 pm

I stared back at Cypher and smiled, "Hi." I said to her quietly. I then started to laugh quietly and felt a little bit of red forming on my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 9:50 pm

{Cypher Detonation}

Cypher giggles again and says, "Hi," back to Eddie. She's grinning now, feeling nice and happy, and kind of warm on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 10:02 pm

I grinned back at her and stared into her eyes. I couldn't help, but continue to grin...it was weird how happy I was and how much I was grinning. I then leaned in and gave Cypher a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 10:04 pm

{Cypher Detonation}

Cypher wraps her arms around Eddie's neck and kisses him back, her heart fluttering, just like it says in those romance novels that were always laying around the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 10:44 pm

I wrapped my arms around her hips and gave her another long, gentle kiss. I smiled at her after that kiss and I felt my heart racing a little.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 11:16 pm

{Cypher Detonation}

When Cypher pulls away, she grins at Eddie and nuzzles her head against his neck, a smile gracing her face. "I like doing this," she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A romantic walk on the beach [private]   A romantic walk on the beach [private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A romantic walk on the beach [private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next