Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Ice Cream Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

An Ice Cream Place - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/21/2012, 1:09 am

My little facade was working rather well until, somehow, I managed to drop some ice cream on Felix. How? How had that even happened? Dear gods... gods... gods... I had a sudden, nagging suspicion that such a random and chaotic event had to be caused by my father. There was no way I couldn't have done such an accidental, stupid thing through my own volition.I frowned with a mumbled "Oops," and mentally facepalmed.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/21/2012, 1:57 am

An Ice Cream Place - Page 3 Tumblr11

~Felix Richarrn - Phobos~
After the main stab of embarrassment was over, I was struck again with a problem when Krystine somehow dropped her ice cream on me. By the time I got the cup off me, there was a smear of melted dairy produce on my shirt. I looked down at it for a few seconds and groaned quietly. I glanced up at saw that Krystine looked rather frustrated with herself for doing that. I made a gloomy smirk and said quietly to her, "Don't worry it's alright...I can change my shirt later."

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/21/2012, 2:07 am

"I... sorry," I muttered, and just awkwardly folded my hands and stared at the table. My face felt like it was going to burn off. It was a shame that the rest of my ice cream was suddenly gone, but my angst over that was nothing compared to the sheer embarrassment that I felt. Why couldn't we just have a nice, normal-esque first date without me screwing things up? All of this right-brain activity was exhausting. I just needed to go back to camp and record some nice, logical data.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/21/2012, 2:19 am

"It is alright, I promise." I assured to Krystine as another apology escaped her mouth. Ah jeez she was probably so f*cking embarrassed right now, I couldn't blame her. I looked back down at the ice-cream stain and said with a silent tone, "Let us just go back to camp, this shirt stain is going to bug me..." I felt like I was being a bit insensitive saying this to her, but I guess that was just me trying to make me feel more awkward....gah....

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/21/2012, 2:55 am

I nodded. "Good idea," I said, and scooted a bit, over to the edge of the seat, so I could stand up. Yes. Go back to camp, catch some sort of insignificant test subject (mice? hellhounds? demigods?), and do some sort of experiment. I felt like constructing some sort of maze - I'd have to use rats, then - and see if the rodents learned to avoid certain ways through it when they smelled the blood of the ones that became ensnared in traps. Yes, that sounded like a suitable outlet for my frustrations.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/21/2012, 3:45 am

I scooted out of the seat and stood up on the opposite side. I edged over to Krystine and made a half-smile to try and lighten the mood, though it obviously wouldn't be much of a success. I glanced around the parlor, a customer or two were looking over at me, clearly curious of why I had ice cream all over my shirt. I gave the two of them brief glares before walking out of the store at a slow pace, so that Krystine could easily catch up and walk at a normal rate.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 11:08 pm

I started to follow Felix, but stubbed my toe on a chair that was, unfortunately, in my way. I muttered a few choice curses under my breath, and was very tempted to destroy the infernal piece of furniture. It was a spindly little thing. I could probably smash it if I threw it at something. However, I resisted my destructive desires and caught up with Felix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ice Cream Place
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3