Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Ice Cream Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/28/2012, 2:32 am

An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 HarperForsey-18G-12
~Felix Richarrn - Phobos~
I smirked even more and replied, "Yeah a naturally occurring phenomena, one in a million thing, like...a fire tornado or something." I walked forward to the spot that had been taken by us by those teenagers. I also glanced at and saw people giving us weird, but I just rolled my eyes and ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 12:33 am

"Or spontaneous combustion... spontaneous gelatin," I mused. Another group got their ice cream and left, and the people in front of us went to the register, leaving an open area for looking at all the different flavors. I walked forwards and leaned closer to inspect the varieties, and my breath fogged up the glass. Irritated, I wiped it off with my lab coat sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 4:55 pm

I nodded my head slightly in agreement, "Yes...spontaneous gelatin...quite the fascinating event, we sure are lucky to have encountered it at such a close distance." I made a small grin at Krystine and laughed quietly afterwards. I took another few steps forward as I saw the line shrink more, thank the gods, just one more customer until us...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 12:25 am

The mint chocolate chip looked quite delicious... quite delicious, indeed. I prodded the glass with my finger, and changed the subject. "Which kind do you want, Felix?" I asked. I wondered what sort of ice cream he liked the most. Chocolate, perhaps? Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:59 am

I studied the selection of ice cream flavors and pondered on which one I should get. I glanced at Krystine and saw her looking at the flavors too, her eyes aimed mainly at the mint chocolate chip. She then spoke to me about what kind of ice cream I wanted. "Oh I do not know, I've never really had a favorite..." I scanned quickly through all the options before speaking again, "Though I suppose I have always been a little bit fonder for vanilla...strawberry is nice too."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 1:09 am

"The strawberry does look rather good," I admitted, looking at the pink flavor that had clumps of frozen berries strewn about in it, along with thicker straights of magenta marbling. "I have a certain weakness for mint and chocolate, though." I'd always been partial to the stuff, especially when they were used in conjunction.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 4:28 pm

I found my eyes wandering over to the container filled with the mint chocolate-chip to briefly study it before looking back at Krystine. "I see, well it does look somewhat appetizing, but I have always preferred mint in the form of gum..." I replied casually, my fingers tapping against the glass of the ice cream viewing window. I saw that the people in front of us had just received there little cups of ice cream and the employee at the counter was glancing at me and Krystine. "Well it looks like we are at the front of the line now." I commented before taking a step forward and waiting for Krystine to come up to the counter as well.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/28/2012, 7:58 pm

I stepped up to the counter, and had a moment of indecision. Should I order, or was Felix going to? I wasn't the one paying for the outing, so I reasoned that I probably shouldn't be the one who ordered this mortal to fetch us some ice cream. Yes, that was logical.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 4:35 pm

I cleared my throat before I spoke to the cashier, "One cup container of strawberry ice cream and mint chocolate-chip in a...uhm.." I glanced at Krystine and asked quietly, "Do you want your's in a cone or cup?" I suppose I should have asked her before I started ordering...well I felt stupid...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/28/2012, 12:44 am

"A cup," I replied. I wasn't very fond of the bland flavor or brittle, eggshell density of waffle cones. I felt an annoying sort of warmness on my forehead, beneath my bangs, and reached up to wipe at it with the back of my hand. I seemed to be sweating a bit from wearing a long-sleeved labcoat in the heat of summer. It was a pretty dumb wardrobe choice in restrospect.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/16/2012, 12:56 am

I turned my attention back to the cashier as I said to him, "In a cup." He pushed a few buttons on his cash register and told me the total price. I fished a bill that would pay for the ice cream out of my pocket and handed it to him. The cashier then briefly went to another section of the work area for a few minutes before coming back with two cups of ice cream, both being the expected flavors ordered. I subtly took the cups away from him without a word and passed Krystine's to her. I turned to her and asked quietly, "So, where do you want to sit?"

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/16/2012, 7:03 pm

There was a small spoon stuck in the ice cream, so I scooped up a bit of my frozen treat and stuck the utensil in my mouth before replying with a shrug. "In some sort of chair, I presume." There was a little bench outside the looked inviting, and just the right size for two people, but it was currently occupied. Perhaps we could scare them away. Or not bother with them and just sit somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/18/2012, 12:56 am

I took a brief scan of the place to see any areas that'd seem comfortable for the two of us. The left side of the parlor seemed more occupied than the right, so an empty seat on that side would be preferred. I saw one table that looked nice, it was one of those weird chairs that are c-shaped and are always tucked in any available corner. No one was sitting there, and the light and sun weren't shining on it directly. "How about over there?" I suggested to Krystine, using my free hand to point to the corner seat.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/18/2012, 1:13 am

I looked over to where Felix was pointing. A sort of rounded booth circling a table in the center, free from both annoying mortals and the glare of sunlight. I scooped up some more ice cream while I considered it, and finally decided, "Yes, that looks fine." I stepped towards the seat, glancing back at Felix while I did so, and noticed that the people who had been in line behind us seemed to now be headed for the exact same round chair-thing. Well, they weren't going to get there first if I had anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/18/2012, 2:02 am

An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Tumblr_mb8bkgEpWD1qfbemmo2_500

I saw Krystine looking behind me and I glanced back. Some people, who must have been behind us in the line, making their way to the table that we were planning on sitting at. I rolled my eyes subtly and quickly walked over to the corner. My movement was very casual, so I would not look like I was trying a make a race out of getting the seat. Krystine was not far from me now, so I smiled at her and patted the spot next to me. I glanced over at the group that attempted to take the table, they seemed rather disappointed that it was now taken.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/18/2012, 2:21 am

I smiled and sat down next to Felix. Take that, random group. I smirked in a very self-satisfied sort of way, and ate some more ice cream. I should probably have been taking more time eating it, because a bit more than a third of my delicious treat was already gone. Well, damn. I should have kept the rule of moderation in mind.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/18/2012, 2:42 am

I dug my spoon into my soft dairy treat and placed the decently-sized scoop into my mouth, letting in melt in the center of my tongue. I looked over at Krystine and saw that she was already done with about a third of her's. I made a small grin at her and swallowed the melted ice-cream in my mouth as I started talking, "I see someone's enjoying their ice-cream."
I noticed that I was scooting closer to Krystine ever-so-slightly, an involuntary movement at it's finest. Part of me wanted to scoot back a little...but it felt a little nice being close to Krystine, in a momentary, physical manner...gah this is forming out wrong in my head.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/19/2012, 3:46 am

"It's delicious," I replied rather defensively, and ate some more of said delicious mint-chocolate confection. I wished that I could have ice cream on hand all the time. No, wait... on second thought... I would get fat very, very quickly if I could eat this any time I wanted to. I had a healthy system to maintain. I couldn't just destroy the careful consideration I put into my diet - which foods were rich in what minerals, how much of each thing I needed, etc. It was a very methodical and logical regimen that left little room for pigging out on desserts.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/19/2012, 3:58 am

I scooped up a few more clumps of my ice cream and consumed them rather quickly. I made a brief, quiet 'Mmm' sound and concluded, "It is rather delicious...". I found myself eating some more and I was now halfway through my cup. I looked down casually and saw that I was a bit closer to Krystine now. Our bodies were not touching, but they were almost at that point. I looked away and continued eating my dairy treat in a nonchalant manner, hoping Krystine wouldn't pay much mind to the fact that I was now right next to her...maybe I should have scoot away...

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 3:56 am

I nodded in agreement. I dug my spoon back into my ice cream, and as I did so, my elbow bumped into Felix. It wasn't until that moment that I realized he was sitting so very close to me. When had that happened? We had been a good inch or two apart at the very least when I'd sat down. I was fairly sure I hadn't moved closer... hmm. How mysterious. I let a faint smirk cross my face before I nommed some more ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 4:32 am

An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Tumblr11

As I continued to eat some of my ice-cream I felt something tap me against my side. I glanced over and saw that the object that had touched was Krystine's elbow. I looked up at her for a few moments, and she looked like she was now aware that I was a closer to her now. F*ck...she was probably all confused or something...gah I was feeling a bit red around my cheeks...please gods don't let it show. After the brief freak out in my head, I scooted away a few inches from her. I wanted it to look casual, but for I all I knew, it probably looked very noticeable from Krystine's perspective...

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 4:42 am

Well, it seemed that Felix was embarrassed about being caught so near me, judging by the sudden color in his normally pale face. How was I supposed to respond to my boyfriend not wanting to be too close to me? Well, regardless of what I was supposed to do, I scooted myself closer, leaving just a tad more room than there had been between us a moment ago - so that my elbow wouldn't smack him again, of course. I acted like nothing had happened, and just ate more ice cream. My supply was wearing thin.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 5:06 am

I noticed that Krystine has scooted towards me out of the corner of my eye. We weren't as close as we were when I scooted towards her, but close none the less. I looked down at my ice-cream cup and made a small smile, well at least now I knew she didn't mind us two sitting close. My ice-cream was almost gone now, it'd be best to slow down on the consumption. I decided to try do some sort of romantic thing, not over the top noticeable, just a casual thing. So I lowered the hand closer to her and slid it down, placing it, gently, on top of one of her legs. It was around the center of the top-half part of her leg...let's hope she reacts in a positive manner. I then turned to her and asked a simple, playful comment, "So I guess this counts as I first date." I flashed a playful smirk in her direction after that, I guess to make some sort of playful attitude...I can hardly remember why I do half the sh*t I do around her...

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 5:32 am

I snapped my fingers in a Z-formation. "Oh no you DI'INT."

Oh, dear... I was very certain that I turned very pink at that moment. I cleared my throat a bit awkwardly, and said, "Ah, yes... and, er, you might want to put your hand someone else. Like the table. Or the seat." Or just not that particular place. Oh, gods, awkward. Awkward. I just ate more ice cream in an attempt to stay calm. Felix probably didn't realize his hand was too close to a no-no area... besides, I didn't even feel that way about him...you know, that way...why was I even thinking about this?
Oh, gods, why.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 12:16 pm

As soon as Krystine responded I felt my cheeks burn red and I glanced down at my hand. True to her word, it was close to...well....well you know...a place. I awkwardly lifted my hand off her leg and placed it on the table...awkwardly. I could still feel the burning feeling of embarrassment, slapping me across the face multiple times. I looked down at my ice-cream and tried to say something to apologize, but it came out as something along the lines of, "Oh...uhm...I....erm..I didn't...uhm.....sorry...." I looked away and put another scoop of ice-cream in my mouth, trying my best to hide the redness in my face...oh dear gods why...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ice Cream Place
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Special Places :: Special Places :: New York-
Jump to: