Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Ice Cream Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 4:21 am

An Ice Cream Place HarperForsey-18G-12
~Felix Richarrn - Phobos~
The taxi that me and Krystine entered to get to the city pulled over at the end of the street. I glanced out the window and down the street and saw the ice cream place. I had briefly remember going to this place with my older brother back when our lives were normal here and I had told the driver the street name. I then looked at Krystine and said, "Well, we are here...", whilst opening my door and slowly getting out. I held the door open and waited for her to get out of the taxi.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 4:58 am

I smiled a bit at Felix as I stepped out of the cab (which smelled vaguely of cabbage). What a... gentlemanly gesture, to hold the door like that. Sweet, really. A few people on the street gave me funny looks, no doubt because of my labcoat, but I pretended not to notice them for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 5:28 am

I saw that Krystine had smiled at me and I responded with a smile back. I felt a little weird as I did this...Krystine made me smile from time to time, but this moment when we had smiled at each other was kind of weird. I guess it was because it had not happened before...but it felt nice...I suppose. I zoned back in from my moment of sappiness and then stated, "The place is just down the street, I am sure you can see it from here..." I started walking slowly towards the place, I didn't want to walk to far away from Krystine, it would just seem really rude of me to walk at a normal pace...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 5:50 am

"That one?" I asked as I followed alongside Felix, pointing at the first floor of a building with a lot of windows and ice cream signs. Derp, it was probably that one... After I was done pointing, my hands felt sort of restless. I considered holding Felix's hand again, but my nerves got the better of me. I turned slightly red, hoping he wouldn't notice, and put those stupid hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 6:08 am

"Yeah that one." I replied to Krystine's question simply, it wasn't hard to notice, pretty decorative. I glanced at Krystine and noticed that she was kind of blushing now, maybe she had wanted to do something and felt awkward. I kind of grinned a little and turned my attention back to the store.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/16/2012, 10:25 pm

Again, with that little smile... I shivered slightly, as if I my subconscious was pretending it was cold to try and get rid of the burning sensation on my face. Or maybe it was because a slight drizzle began to fall. We were nearly to the shop when some idiot who was texting away on their phone while walking bumped into my side, causing me to stumble and step into a puddle. Now my shoe was all wet. D#uche.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/16/2012, 10:56 pm

I saw some idiot walk past us texting and he had knocked Krystine into a puddle, getting her shoes. I frowned and held my index finger up to Krystine as an indication to say 'One moment...' I then turn around and started to walk next to the guy, who was oblivious to my presence. I then simply snagged the phone from his hands and tossed it into the busy road with a casual flick of the wrist. I watched it get crushed by a truck's wheel before saying, "Watch where you are going next time, simple-minded fool." I then turned around and walked back over to Krystine. I glanced down and her shoes and said, "Well I took care of him for you, but I do not think I could dry your shoes off..." I gave off a slight shrug and shined a somewhat apologetic look, even though the shoes getting soaked was not my fault. I just felt the need to do it for some strange reason...I blame the attraction chemicals in my brain or something...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/16/2012, 11:07 pm

The man whose phone had been crushed stood there for a few moments, dumbstruck, before flying into a rage and running after Felix with a frothing mouth and murderous intentions.

I looked down in an attempt to hide my blushing face for a second, and began to say thank you, but I saw the reflection of some running towards us in a puddle. So I ended up saying something like "ThanWHATHEFU-"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 9:05 am

I had heard the guy get up and run towards me with a very loud volume, so I was ready to react. I easily elbowed the man square in the face and turned around as he staggered backwards. I then grabbed him by the neck and flipped him over with a force hard enough for him to feel it, but not hard enough to snap his neck...eh not like I could do that. I watched as he hit the ground and then I turned around and focused on Krystine again. "Now where were we? Ah yes the ice cream store, the one not filled with idiots." I said to her, a smirk forming at the end of my statement.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:05 am

The foaming mouth guy was knocked out, and people started to run around screaming in panic.

I observed the panicking crowd for a moment, and decided that we had best leave the scene quickly. "Yes, the absence of idiots will be a pleasant change. Let's hurry." This was a perfect excuse for me to grab Felix's hand, so I did so, and took off at a brisk pace for the ice cream shop's door.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 4:41 am

I felt Krystine's hand take hold of mine and we started moving a little faster now toward to Ice Cream shop. I glanced back to see the guy, but couldn't get a good view because so many people were now crowded around him. I rolled my eyes briefly before turning my vision back in front of me. We had gotten to the door of the Ice Cream Shop and I opened the door and let Krystine walk in first, trying my best not to make myself look all formal and polite in that sappy way.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 4:48 am

Oh, gods, I had the cheesiest boyfriend in history. But I got this warm, overly sappy feeling inside, and that translated into another stupid blush. Dam#it, I had to stop doing that. It was getting seriously irritating. I stepped into the shop. It had a tile floor with a 40s-style black and white checked pattern, and little tables and stools strewn about like they were specifically made for couples.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 5:06 am

I kind of mentally face palmed as I walked into the shop. I wasn't wanting to act all cheesy, cheesy people are complete idiots. But Krystine just made me feel so fuzzy inside it was painful. I saw her blush and I made some sort of pathetic smile, gods that blushing drove me crazy. Oh gods I felt like such an idiot for acting like a completely pathetic fool, it made me look weak and I didn't want to look like so push-over. But gods...Krystine just had that effect on me and it was annoying. I felt my face burn a little from my self-harassment and I just groaned quietly. The war in my brain, act like I usually do...or act all fuzzy because of Krystine. I put these thoughts else where in my brain and focused on our date. I wonder if Krystine felt like this too...gods my thoughts are a pain in the a**....
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 5:14 am

By the far wall, there was one of those long refrigerated glass display counters that held all the ice cream inside. And behind that, a bored-looking employee wearing a stupid hat was taking someone's order by the register. There was a long line between us and the ice cream, and that irritated me. It was hot out, and I wanted my goddam# frozen treat. "What are the odds we'll get caught if we kill everyone in line?" I muttered to Felix, quietly enough that no one but him was likely to hear me.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 5:26 am

I looked at the lined and studied the surroundings nearby as Krystine asked me the question. I thought about it for a moment and answered, "Well...there is a lot of people in the line, there is the employees that can see us, we have no weapons that can dispose of them silently, so we would have to kill them with our bare hands or something. So I would say we'd probably get screwed over by police...." I did have the urge to rip off everyone's head though...the line was pretty long...I hope the line would go by pretty fast while we waited.

Last edited by Scizor on 7/31/2012, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 5:29 am

"Dam#," I sighed, and crossed my arms. We needed something to talk about to pass the time. But the only thing that I could really think about at the moment was ice cream, how horrible the weather was, and how adorable Felix was today. None of those sounded like very good discussion topics right now.

How 'bout that airline food? Trolololol.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 5:52 am

I stood there awkwardly as we waited for the line to get shorter. I couldn't think of a single thing to talk about...great I just love these kind of silences. I glanced out the shop's window and saw the sun blaring down on the streets. It was pretty hot out there, unbearably hot...I looked at Krystine and said awkwardly, "Well the weather is pretty s*itty...pretty s*itty indeed...."

Last edited by Scizor on 7/31/2012, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 2:22 pm

"I'm surprised is isn't raining diarrhea," I remarked in a dry voice. 'Dry', because I was getting pretty thirsty, and also to emphasize my astonishing wit. The line moved up a bit, so I took a few steps to keep up with it.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 2:43 am

I took a few steps forward in the line as I listened to Krystine quietly. I was hoping that the line would speed up a little bit more, I just wanted to get some ice cream and sit down with Krystine already. I looked at her casually and responded to her statement, "Yeah...rain would be a lot better than this unbearable heat we have gotten the last few weeks...."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 11:00 pm

"Mhm... absolutely horrible. I wouldn't be surprised if my father was behind it." Everything evil automatically had to be my father's fault. The weather, global warming, that fact that a group of older teens cut in front of u- wait. WHAT? No, my eyes were not deceiving me. A group of five kids, perhaps 15-18, walked right in front of Felix and I and stood there in line, snickering like overly preppy hyenas. The nerve of some people. They were doing to DIE. HORRIBLY.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 5:09 pm

I frowned as I had noticed that a group of teenagers had moved in front of us and cut in front of us in the line. I growled quietly, I did not want to wait any longer for this damn ice cream. "Hey a**holes, if you would be so considerate and use the six brain cells you all share, you would get behind us and get out of our way." I frowned as I studied after speaking, they looked so ridiculous...typical...'normal' teenager wear. But all five of them still looked like giant simpletons.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 5:52 pm

The group of teens just broke out into giggles. They thought Felix was just hilarious.

I glared at the idiots. Laughing at Felix... and possibly my labcoat... grr. And then, I really had no idea how it happened, but their faces suddenly became encased in Jell-O. Really, I had nothing at all to do with it. Nope.

Okay, maybe I did. But it was worth it to see them freak out and claw at their faces in utter terror.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 1:53 pm

I am truly evil.

nocturnal walked into the icecream shop. of course, no one would think she's here, why else would she come? she sat down and looked around. stupid happiness.

tagged: | word count: 000 | notes: Daughter of Loki

Halp ran into the icecream shop. Maybe he'd get something to eat before officially leaving camp and just roaming the streets. Halp went up to the lady. He smiled.

"What do you want, dip stick?" she asked, having an attitude.

Halp didn't approve of this, but he continued. "A banana split, please." He waited for a few minutes. Halp looked around, looking at all of the girls. He noticed one that looked like a bad girl. Halp walked over, making sure to look cool.

I WISH THERE WAS MORE TO ME
madison coding <3 dohtml <3 aaah! pretty!

I am truly evil.

nocturnal looked up at the stupid boy. okay, he was pretty handsome, she had to admit. but, nocturnal didn't like boys anymore. she got up and walked out, leaning on the wall outside.

Halp smiled and followed her out. he would just sweet talk her. he started.

I WISH THERE WAS MORE TO ME
madison coding <3 dohtml <3 aaah! pretty!

I am truly evil.

after a long time of sweet talk, nocturnal felt different. she smiled and took his hand. suddenly, they ran off, probably running away, never to be seen again.

Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/28/2012, 2:08 am

I grinned as I saw the group of teenager's heads became trapped in jello structures, laughing at the look of panic on their faces. I looked at Krystine and said sarcastically, "Oh my what a shock, I wonder how that could have happened." I was grinning at Krystine a little as I finished saying this.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime7/28/2012, 2:15 am

"It may be some sort of naturally occurring phenomena," I smirked. The gelatin-encrusted group ran for the door in an absolute panic. Some other mortals looked uneasy, or gave the fleeing teens strange looks. One or two looked suspiciously at me and Felix. I merely shrugged and stepped forwards into the now-empty spot in line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Ice Cream Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ice Cream Place   An Ice Cream Place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ice Cream Place
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next