Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.

Go down 
+3
Hammah
Carrie Beary
Dexter
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Empty
PostSubject: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 2:39 am

Alex appeared in an Allyway near the Dippin Dots store. He walked out of the alleyway and stood near the door to the store waiting for Carina and the other dude to come.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on 1/22/2012, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 2:44 am

Carina skipped to stand next to Alex, humming songs from The Sound of Music, her little purse slung on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 2:48 am

I walk in, a mixed look on my face. I was twitching, I could tell. Half of me felt like dancing, while the other half wanted to strangle her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 2:56 am

"Time for good stuff."Alex said then walked into the store and went up to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:02 am

I looked at Ken's face and switched my singing to High School Musical, and followed Alex. "Buy whatever you like, guys!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:06 am

"YAY."Alex said then looked up at the...menu...thing....I guess....heck what is that thing called. He then ordered a Vanilla sundae with Carmel and Choclate Syrup, with oreo, m&m, skittels, sprinkles, gummy bears,and gummy worms on top. He then got his Ice cream and went and sat down at on of the tables.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:09 am

Carina ordered cookies and cream with gummy worms. She wasn't feeling very complicated right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:10 am

I calm my face since she stopped humming that stupid song. I walk up to the counter and order. "I'd like a vanilla ice cream cone with the vanilla stretching this long," I say, stretching my arms from my head to the middle of my chest. "Along with a cone on top. Oh, and, can I have a few dilly bars?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:11 am

I shadow traveled in. I really wanted some ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:12 am

I walked in.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:13 am

I laughed. "You're gonna make me go broke!" I laughed and paid. I sat next to Alex at the table and started eating my ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:14 am

"OH HAY THAR SIS! FANCY SEEIN' YOU HERE!!!" I yelled at Riley. Hahha. Haha. Ha.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:14 am

Alex was too busy eating his Ice Cream to notice the two girls enter. Gods Tom was going to have his hands full when Alex is on a sugar rush.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:16 am

"No. Rian. Just no." I blubber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:16 am

I playfully stick my tongue out at Carina, then go sit by her and that one dude.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:17 am

"Oh, well I'm gettin me some Dip In Dots, yo." I muttered. I walked up to the counter. "Yes, I'll have one medium rainbow dip in dots, please."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:18 am

Carina smiled and started humming again to piss Ken off.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:19 am

Alex finished his Ice Cream as quickly as he had gotten it. But he's 12 what do you expect. Anyway he had a massive brain freeze but tried to ignore it. He then notice the two girls. "AHHH THEY'RE CLONES."He yelled seeing that they looked the same.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on 1/23/2012, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:19 am

I rolled my eyes. "I hate ice cream." I murmmer quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:20 am

I glare at Carina, then make hand signals letting her know I wanna strangle her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:22 am

Carina grinned and stuck her tongue out at him. "Musicals pwn you!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:24 am

Alex slid under the table and pulled put his crossbow ready to fight against the clones. Oh how naieve he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:27 am

"Fine, two could play at that game!" I pull out my iPod, put on the "Songs to Annoy People" playlist, and blare it as loud as it would let me. The first song to come on is Friday.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:31 am

"Gods where is Tom when I need some brute to shut that shrat up."Alex said putting away his crossbow and getting back into his seat.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:34 am

Carina laughs and starts singing along in perfect pitch, and gets really into it. "Nice try." She chuckled and ate some more ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next