Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to seek Knowledge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

A place to seek Knowledge  Empty
PostSubject: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 8:58 pm

Penny sat in the library. Her textbooks spread all about in a half circle. Her long dark brown hair fell over her shoulder and she finished writing her answers on her AP homework. Putting that paper on a different stack she started on the next paper. Her copy of Hamlet was open to scene two and she was reading it so she could start her report. Will had already finished his homework and was no doubt playing on the beach. Frolicking about like some fairy.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 9:22 pm

Aidan walked into the room and Nadia followed him pouting. "Why do we have to study? I hate studying.. Ooh, people." She smiles walking over to Penny with a friendly smile on her lips.
"Because, Nadia-" Aidan was cut off by Nadia walking away.
The two siblings looked exactly the same, besides one being obviously make and the other female. Aidan walked over to the book shelf and looked through the books, keeping a watchful eye on Nadia. "Hi, what's your name? How old are you?" She smiles brightly at Penny.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 9:31 pm

Penny blinked at her book and then looked at the question. Then she was so startled Penny nearly dropped her book.
"I'm P-Penny daughter of Athena." She stuttered mainly of shock. Most people didn't interrupt her and then demand to know personal information. "I am sixteen and a half."
Penny had long dark brown hair, wide brown faun like eyes, and pale skin. A few people went far enough to call her beautiful but Penny disagreed with them. She looked at Nadia through her bangs.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 9:41 pm

Nadia smiled and sat beside the girl. "I'm Nadia and the boy over there is my brother, Aidan.. he is extremely shy and isn't very good with girls. You should go talk to him. She smiles and winks at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 9:57 pm

Penny arched her eyebrow, "You just sat on my AP physics home work."
Her eyes flashed over to Aiden and flicked back to Nadia's face. Taking in her pale blue eyes and her facial features. Penny's wide brown eyes watched the girl. Not quite sure what to make of her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 10:00 pm

Nadia blushed slightly and giggles, grabbing the papers from under her. "I'm sorry.. So what do you make of him?" She grins widely.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 10:08 pm

"If you are trying to set up at date I suggest you try somebody different," Penny said stiffly. She picked up the library's books and moved to put them away. She walked past Aiden and put the copy on Hamlet back on the shelf. Then turned back to the mess she had made on the table. Penny wasn't so good at the dating thing, it wasn't that she didn't find him attractive its just... well... she knew nothing about him.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 10:21 pm

Nadia pouts slightly at the girl. "You don't have to date him or anything.. just talk to him. Get to know him.." Aidan looks over to his sister and shakes his head. He walks over to the two of them.
"Must you always do this where ever we go?" He sighs frustrated and turns to Penny with a strained, but warm smile. "I'm sorry for any trouble my sister has caused you."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 10:33 pm

"It's okay. I get pestered by Will like this all the time." She said stacking her papers and putting them in her bag. She offered him a fleeting smile. Pulling he bag over her shoulder and begins to pick up her text books and then takes a few steps and drops them all. Scattering papers everywhere and other junk.
"Dang it," She muttered. Getting on her hands and knees to pick up the books and papers. Not to anyone's surprise they were all AP. She silently cursed her klutziness.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 10:40 pm

Aidan nods and kneels down, helping her pick up her books. Nadia grins widely and inches away, walking backwards. She sits on the bench beside Will with a successful smile on her lips. "Here are your books.." Aidan said as he handed her the books. "You're a smart girl." He smiles warmly at her.
Nadia looks over to Will with a small smile playing on her lips. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 10:51 pm

(Kai, Will isn't here. Razz)

Penny gave him a small smile and tapped her forehead, "Comes with the photographic memory."
She took her books only to drop them all again.
"Sorry, I am insanely clumsy."
This time she put all of her books in her bag one by one until it was full. She picked up her last two books which weren't that big.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 10:57 pm

Aidan chuckles softly and helps her again. "It's fine, my sister can be the same way." Nadia lays down on the bench and begins to fall asleep, her eyes closed. "May I help you carry your stuff to.. where ever you have to go?" Aidan asks a polite smile on his face. He glances to his sleeping sister for a moment. He was certain that the library would be a alright place for her to stay.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 11:23 pm

Penny responded with a smile, "Thank's I don't want to drop anything more." She let him take her books and put her bag over her shoulder.
"I am going to my cabin to feed Darwin and then I am going to go to the mess to grab a snack."
Penny made her way towards the door. Darwin was her Martin and he was quite cuddle and lad to see her when she walked through the door. He was basically a brown and white ferret with tiny horns on his head.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 12:16 am

Aidan nods with a smile. "Of course, my pleasure." He takes her bag from on her shoulder, gently, and slings it over his back. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 12:40 am

Penny smiled and led him to the Athena cabin. She opened the door and Darwin jumped up into her arms and draped himself across her shoulders. Penny itched the martin between the horns.
"You can out my bag there," She pointed to her bed, several bunks away. It was neatly made and had an open sketch book.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 12:15 am

Aidan nods and sets her bag and her books neatly onto the bed. He had a bit of a OCD moment and ended up straightening the books out to perfectly align with the corner of her bed. "You have a nice cabin." Aidan awkwardly stands there, first having his hands behind his back, then switching to in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 12:35 am

"It's defiantly crowded that is for sure," She said. Putting Darwin on one of the beds and filling his bowl with pellets. Darwin lept off the bed and proceeded to stuff his cheeks with his paws. Penny grinned and giggled slightly at Aidan's OCD moment.
"Don't worry, I do that all the time."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 6:12 pm

Aidan smiles softly at her. "I'm glad I'm not the only one." He chuckles softly and looks at Darwin. "Hes.. cute. My sister has a mouse she has taken to keeping around.. scrawny little thing.."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 8:30 pm

Darwin looked at Aidan, looking slightly affronted. Penny couldn't take the martin seriously because his cheeks were drooping slightly.
"Don't compare him to a mouse or he may steal your socks." Penny notified him.
At that moment William burst in, dripping.
"Penny, can I borrow Darwin?" his dark blonde hair was plastered to his face and he was shirtless. It was very distracting for all the other girls in the Athena cabin, except Penny. Guess being a surfer had it's perks.
"Why? She asked in disbelieving tones.
"The kids at the Hermes cabin stole my ear-buds again. "
"William Henry," Penny shook her head. "What am I going to do with you?"
"Let me borrow Darwin?"
"After he eats." Penny said crossing her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 10:14 pm

Aidan laughs softly at Darwin as he makes a face at him. "I wasn't comparing, I was merely saying that it reminded me of my sister's rodent.." As Will walks in, Aidan stiffens slightly, returning to his more proper posture instead of his relaxed slouched pose. He doesn't look over at William but to politely acknowledge his presence. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 10:45 pm

Will rolled his eyes, leaning against the door frame. He waited patiently for Darwin to finish eating.
"Yeah well, he doesn't speak English all that well. Darwin may get confused." Penny answered turning back to Aiden. She threw her hands up in the air, "If your left socks start going missing don't say I didn't warn you."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 10:50 pm

Aidan chuckles softly and smiles at her. "Well.. hopefully my sister is still back at the library sleeping.. but knowing her, she left and is now causing chaos somewhere. I should go check on her. It was lovely meeting you." Aidan smiles warmly at Penny and then bows his head towards Will. "Excuse me."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 11:36 pm

"Is she your twin? Black hair and blue eyes?" Will asked suddenly looking panicked as if her remembered something. "If so, she is down at the beach. She stole my shark tooth necklace. It was sitting on my towel."
Penny laughed briefly, scooping Darwin up.
"You boys better go reign her in then." She moved towards the door. "Catch ya' later Aiden."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 11:44 pm

Aidan resisted the urge to face palm for what his sister has done. "Damnit.. I'm sorry for my sister's actions." Aidan says as he walks towards the beach. "Thank you although. I know at least know where she is."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 12:08 am

"No problem," Will answered lightly. He kept pace with Aiden and soon they neared the beach. The waters were dark blue and and sand white. Surfers dotted the waves and Will picked up his towel and surfboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to seek Knowledge
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next