Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....

Go down 
+5
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Silly Lily
Dexter
Kasi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 8:54 pm

I smiled lightly , "No Edward, I do, i just think I'm getting a conscience and it's weird as f&ck". I said all this into my hands so I wasn't sure if he got it all.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:05 pm

Edward laughed. She was such a funny girl. 'Well, thats a relief, I must admit it would be hard to stay away. And dont worry about the conscience thing, you'll get through it, plus they're fun things, consciences.' He gave her a smile and a wink before giving her another kiss, but this time firmly on her lips, he held it for a couple seconds before pulling away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:30 pm

"But..." I had my lip out pouting. "But....but-" I pretty much lost my train of thought when I stared into his eyes. I just smiled a bit, staring.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:47 pm

'But what beautiful?' Edward stared back at her, giving here a lopsided grin and poking her in the side before pulling her close to him and laying his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:46 pm

ooc: That must look awkward. She's 5'2"Very Happy

bic: "Uhm." My lip was out, still pouting. What were you going to say Kesi? It better be nice child. You need to stop all this being mean and eating people. Don't let me talk to your taste buds, I can get them to stop liking human flesh. D: RUDE! I don't like you! "My conscience is mean, it's trying to... trying to make me... be good."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 6:11 am

ooc: oh wow, very awkward Razz
Edward laughed for what seemed to be the millionth time. He moved upwards to kiss her on the cheek before saying, with a hint of a smile 'and what's wrong with that? Eating people can be considered rude you know? yeah, so maybe having a conscience will be good for you, and if not, well, I'm sure i taste nice.' He chuckled. He kissed her again on the lips and didn't pull away this time.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 9:57 am

I got a sharp giggle in when Edward leaned in to kiss me. I wrapped my arms sound his neck, leaning back on a branch to balence us so we couldn't fall. I started to smile interrupting the kiss. "Sorry" I laugh.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 5:06 pm

Edward just let the seconds tick by. He had lost count of time during the kiss. He didn't paticularly want to pull away, but for conversations sake he felt he had to. He smiled softly as he moved away. He kept his arms wrapped around her, he liked the gentle warmth she radiated. 'So, may I ask, I mean it's been playing on my mind, What inspired you to, to erm, say yes to that pr*ck's marriage proposal.' He looked away for a second, feeling he may have crossed a line. He glanced back at her, staring into her eyes, waiting for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 6:29 pm

"Well..." my red eyes felt as if they were scattering everywhere. "We were in love, and nothing really was stopping us.." I reply, looking everywhere but towards Edward.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 6:39 pm

Edward could tell this was hurting her, but he pressed on anyway. 'But, surely, all your feelings couldn't of dissapeared so quickly?' Edward didn't want to hear the answer, so he satisfied himself by humming twinkle twinkle inside his head.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 6:45 pm

I looked around some more, very awkwardly. "But they did, I mean. I mean if we started talking again, and stuff I would maybe take him back. But- Him and my best friend didn't get along. It's Mandie before anyone else" I blubbered. Trying to stop thinking of anything sad. THINK OF THE SADNESS KESI.
Shut-Up. I. Hate. You.
No you dont:)
YES. I DO. F*CK YOU.
You know you're pretty much insulting your inner self?
YOU. ARE MY INNER NOTHING. F*CK YOU, F*CK YOU, F*******CK YOU, YOU FUCKING AS4HOLE BAS&ERD!
Jese, language.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 6:49 pm

Edward sighed. He knew that was the truth, he was just going to have to keep him away from her. Not her away from him. He wasn't going to force her into anything. 'So, do I get to meet Mandie? And what happens if I don't like her? That's it? over?' Edward tried to find her eyes, hoping she could see the intensity in his.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 6:53 pm

I looked up at him, "Mandie has just... an attitude problem. Kris kept on stretching it out and making her mad. Don't do that, and we'll be all set. Aarron got along with her just fine." This was really awkward, talking about my ex's with my new boyfriend...
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 6:57 pm

Edward smiled. 'I won't make any promises so you won't have to face dissapointment if I break them.' He winked at her. 'Considering we're on the subject, who's Aaron, and will I have the pleasure of attempting to kill him too?' Edward gave her a little smile and a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 7:01 pm

"He ran off-" I sighed. I smiled a bit when Edward kissed me on my cheek. You miss him don't you Kesi?
Will. You. Shut. The. F*ck. Up? And-no, I don't.
Lies.
F*ck off.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 7:05 pm

Edward laughed at the small look of internal struggle who glimpsed briefy on Kesi's face. 'He ran off? Nice guy. So, how's you and the conscience getting along?' Edward grinned yet again. Was she ever going to make him frown?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 7:14 pm

I made a very big pouty face, and my lip was sticking out really far. "Not well, it's stupid. I hate it very, very, very much indeed."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 7:20 pm

Edward laughed, but this time he was rolling all over the place, in danger of falling out of the tree. He looked at her, a laughing tear in his eye. 'Not only do you look incredibly cute pulling that face, but you also sound like a little kid.' Edward pulled her nice and close to him, laying he upon him, facing him. 'My cute little kid.'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 7:24 pm

I started laughing histerically. "Please tell me you find that as wrong as I did?" I giggle, I tried to stop my giggling but it just had no impact.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 7:29 pm

Edward released yet another chuckle. 'You dirty minded little thing you' Edward winked at her as he held her so tight it was like his life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 7:31 pm

"Well- you're the one who said it!" I giggled, once again. Wrapping my arms around Edwards neck squeezing him ever so tightly.
Yes, Kesi. Be the good one.
... I hate you.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 7:43 pm

Edward felt her arms around is neck and decided it was time for another kiss. He winked once again before pressing his lips to hers and letting the pretty colours guide him for the duration...
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 8:13 pm

I pulled him as close as I could, it was getting quite annoying. I wanted him to be closer, and closer to me. I giggled, and then I bit his lip, still giggling.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 1:34 am

Edward opened his eyes before mumbling something like 'So you are trying to eat me?' He laughed and pulled her as close as possible, if somebody looked from far they might just look like one fat person instead of two people. 'I've been thinking in my head of ways to make this better, but I can't, I simply can't.' Edward smiled at her again.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 9:44 am

I let go of his lip, giggling. "I'm glad you can't, I'm sure this is better than it could possibly get. " I looked around up on the tree. I giggled once again, and just rested my head on Edward in an awkward way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next