Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....

Go down 
+5
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Silly Lily
Dexter
Kasi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:41 pm

'Let them get messy then. But is that going to win her back? I don't think so. So go on, try and kill me, see how far it gets you.' 'Oh and Kesi, please step aside.' I looked at her pleadingly, his eyes found hers and this time he held his gaze at her.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:45 pm

"Honestly, I don't care if I win her back, but this is turning into witty banter without fighting, so if you don't mind....." I took out a cigarette and lit it, taking a long drag from it.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:51 pm

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Kesi12
Kessandra|Marie|Anders

My eyes twitched as I caught Edwards gaze, but I quickly turned my head. Not getting into any weird daze or whatever. I turned and looked at Kris and listend to what he had just said. I also made a weird face at him smoking, I really never did like when he did that.... "KEEP IT A FREAKING WITTY BANTER."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:56 pm

Edward glanced at the floor after Kesi turned away, why is she so difficult? he looked back at Kris. 'dude, you look like a d*ck when you do that. Anyway, back to business, if you don't care why don't you run along now? we were very happy before you came along.' Edward smiled and done a small shooing motion with his hands, really wishing the guy would leave already, he wanted Kesi to himself again.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:07 pm

"If you haven't noticed, I've been trying to do that all along," I started to walk away, but then I stopped, Okay, Kris, time for you to break all ties. I turned my head over my shoulder,"Now that I think about it, I never loved you." I walked away, feeling a false sense of accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:12 pm

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Kesi13
Kessandra|Marie|Anders

My mouth twiched, actually. My whole body twitched. I didn't know what to do, say, how to react. I just stared at him walking away for a few moments. But I've known him for quite awhile. I realized I knew exactly what he was trying to do to me. He was trying to make me feel guilty, feel bad. But the funny part was, I didn't feel either. "Yes, you didn't love me. But you asked me to marry you. And you were the one who proposed to me." I looked at Edward, I made eye contact and I hoped he understood I was trying to say sorry for all the ... awkward.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:32 pm

Edward was shellshocked. He moved slowly towards Kesi as he caught her stare, he smiled sympathetically and took her hand. He pulled himself close to her and whispered into her ear. 'it's okay,you don't need him. You've got me now.'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:38 pm

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Kesi13
Kessandra|Marie|Anders

I let him pull me close and whisper in my ear, a small side smile rested on my lips. "Good... riddance" I whispered so quietly that I wasn't quite sure if Edward could hear me. I just stared up at him, smiling my side smile stay there upon me.

Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:52 pm

Edward deliberated for a moment or two before deciding it was now or never. He moved forward to kiss her, praying to every god under the sun and hoping she didn't slap him. That might hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:56 pm

I leaned forward, and I knew he was going to kiss me.. It's just I wasn't sure if I wanted to kill-kiss him back. My mind was racing and I just didn't know what to do- But then his lips touched mine and I went along with it. I kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 4:06 pm

Everything stopped for Edward. He'd done it, it was bliss, it was the best feeling in the world. Edward pulled away, still holding her, he gave her a smile before saying quietly 'Why did you have to be so difficult? we could of done this a while ago and be doing something amazing right now. Edward smiled as he looked around, 'so no jello rain? what doesn't kissing me excite you the same way as killing me?' he laughed as he held her there, still feeling on top of the world.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 4:51 pm

"Jello rain is just a specialty" I giggled. It started snowing, "that's what happens when I get excited!" I giggled once again. Wow, I get over boys real easy, hmph. Whatever:)
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 4:59 pm

Edward threw his head back and laughed the loudest he had in a long while. Being around Kesi was like breathing. It was natural. He shivered, snow didn't mix with fire very well. 'Any ch- chance of st-stopping the snow? Fire guy remeber?' Edward gave her a smile but it came out funny because his teeth were chattering.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 5:13 pm

"Oh!" I gave him a hug, hoping it would warm him. The snow did stop eventually, and I just stayed there hugging him. He smelled nice, not like- I'm going to eat him nice- but like- just nice. I wrapped my arms around him giving him a really big hug, my arms didn't make it all the way around him though. I felt like a little kid, I was so short to him. He was like a giant to me, but I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 5:22 pm

Edward got warm. But it was the wrong place. His cheeks were burning as warm as the fire he could summon, he was embarrassed. He really liked her. He looked down at her and smiled. 'So err, d'you wanna go back to our tree? We can just...talk?' He hugged her as tight as possible, he could feel her heartbeat against his chest. He moved down and swiftly kissed her on her cheeck and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 5:38 pm

I nodded, all the blood rushing to my cheeks. I grinned wide, then grabbed his arm. We dissapered then landed up in the tree that we were in earlier. I smiled at him, then laughed. "Now please Edward, let's not fall again hm?"
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 5:46 pm

Edward winked. 'I cant promise a thing, So, tell me a bit about yourself. I'm intrigued.' Edward snaked himself around her whilst smiling like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 5:59 pm

"Well. I have 2 twin sisters. One's Krystine, the other is Kessa. Kessa is a hyper, candy loving idiot. Krystine, she's an evil scientist. I have a little sister named Kessannah, she's just evil. Uhm- I've been to the Pilgrim Psychiatric Center way too many times, either because I killed someone, ate someone, bit someones toe off.. Whatever. My best friend is Mandie Pictureframe.. What else." I paused, biting my lip trying to think of more to say. "My mother is actually my step mom and she's a lunatic. My worst enemy is Cynder, but I believe she loves me:)" I tried to think of more, but I couldn't. "I think that's about it!" I giggled, finishing it off. "What about-" I poked Edwards nose "You?"
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 6:06 pm

Edward chuckled. 'Umm, My dad left the day I was born, I dont have any siblings, I spent my life in care and I was always fighting, I enjoy playing fire and...I think I really like you.' He poked her on the nose and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 6:10 pm

I giggled, "Well." I look around, acting like no one was around. "The feeling's mutual!" I giggled again.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 6:48 pm

Edward smiled like a small child in a candy store. 'So,um are we like, together now then?' Edward looked at her enquiringly.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 6:52 pm

"Uhm." Don't screw this up Kesi, you know. This could be your last relationship before you swear off dating all together, just because of all the bad luck you've had. O_o Why am I thinking about this option... Omg.. I think- I think I've grown a conscience. No- I can't. I couldn't have. Could this be me maturing!? Oh- tree tops no. I am not letting that happen! I just realized I probably looked like an idiot right now in front of Edward. My facial expressions which kept changing. But still- No. Conscience, GO AWAY. I DON'T LIKE YOU! LEAVE MY HEAD. I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP!!! URGHHHH. "Uhm-" I sound like an idiot don't I. OMG. SHUT UP CONSCIENCE.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 6:55 pm

Edward sighed and looked away. 'Does that mean a no then?' He stared awkwardly at his feet and felt a tear start to form in the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 6:57 pm

I looked at awkward feeling a bit sad no. Why am I feeling sad? What the heck is this? Why is this happening, Why am I getting weird feelings. WHAT THE F*CK. "No-!" What... ? "I mean, Yes. Sure!" I buried my head in my hands, I think I was getting a headache. I'm pretty sure this was just.. URGH.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 8:51 pm

Edward still wasn't convinced. 'look Kesi, if you don't wan't to...you only have to say, I'll understand.' he went to walk away before realising he was in a tree. smooth, he thought to himself, real smooth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next