Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forest of Runaways

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

Forest of Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Forest of Runaways   Forest of Runaways Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 4:39 pm

CHAPTER 1:

My name is Trish. I am 12 years old and a complete let down, at least that’s what my older sister Ivory says. I, unlike some, hate my older sister. She is nothing but a drunk and a party animal. She’s like a real life Ke$ha only not famous and not completely awesome. Anyways, one day I met this guy and had a brilliant idea! Which I must say, changed both of our lives in so many ways.

“IVORY!! CAN YOU TURN THE MUSIC DOWN IM TRYING TO READ!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. God, it was past midnight doesn’t this woman ever sleep?? I thought. “Eh shut up Trish you’re so lame!” She shouted back. I sniffed the air and the scent of liquor tickled my nose. I closed my bedroom door and went to sit on the windowsill. A slight movement out the window caught my eye. I put my book down and got my binoculars form under my bed. It was the new neighbors. Well, I wouldn’t call them new but I’ve never met them and I don’t really care to. I’ve been spying on them ever since they moved in and it just seems to……I don’t really know. Something just keeps telling me not to go and meet them and so far I’ve listened to it. I finally hear the music stop from the living room, Ivory must’ve passed out. I crawl slowly back into my bed and try to get some well deserved sleep.

Sunlight streamed though my window the next morning forcing me to get up. I got dressed right away it worn out jeans, sneakers, my favorite tie dye t-shirt and put on a baseball cap that my dad got me at my first baseball game. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed it with a book, chocolate bar, and iPod and I quietly snuck out the door. Sure enough, Ivory was passed out on the couch as usual. I walked out the door and walked through the neighborhood, on my way to the park. I passes the new neighbors' house and stopped ot get a good look at it. It looked kind of........sad. I decied to keep walking so if anyone looked out the window they wouldn't think i was a stalker or anything. But right as i was about ot keep walking I heard a noise coming from a tree or something. I decided to go investigate because thats the kind of person I am. I looked up thinking it would be some bird or a stuck cat or something and to my complete and utter suprise there was a boy up there instead. He looked about my age or maybe a bit older with mid-length blonde hair and I couldn't see his eyes because they were hidden. The thing is, he appeared to be crying. "Um, are you ok?" I asked quietly. He jumped and looked down at me. I could see his eyes now, they were peircing green. "Who are you?" He asked as if I was something off the street. "Uh, I'm Trish. I live in that house rigth over there." I explained and pointed to the house diagonal form his. "Who are you?" He looked at me and then at the house, and then at me again. "Hugh." He said plainly. I guessed that was his name. "Cool. I set my backpack down on the ground and climbed up to a branch below him. "Were you crying just then?" I wondered aloud. At first he didn't answer but then he slowly said, "Why would I be crying?" I smirked. "Well, correct me if I'm wrong but, I think judging by the fact that you had you're face in your hand and there are tear stains on your cheeks you were crying. And I want to know why." I answered. He let out a sigh of defeat. It looked like he was about ot open his mouth to say something when he looked past me and his eyes widened. I turned and saw a car turning the corner and starting to pull into the driveway. "Bye!" He said quickly and jumped out of the tree. BUt, instead of running towords the car he starting running down the street weaving in and out of peoples backyards. "HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!" I shout but he keeps running. I see a tall serious man step out of the car and start advancing towords me. I decide to follow Hugh. I jump out of the tree, grab my backpack and sprint after Hugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

Forest of Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of Runaways   Forest of Runaways Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 3:22 pm

CHAPTER 2:

After a while of trying to catch up with Hugh, I finally strike up the courage to ask, "Why are we running???!!!!" He stopped dead and turned around, making me nearly crash into him. "No. Why am I running. You're the one following me like a stalker." He said with a scowl. "Well, excuuuuuuse me for being curious as to why you ran away! And I didn't feel like meeting your friend back there!" I said exasperated. He just looked at me in a funny way. "So, can you answer my question? Why were YOU running away?" I asked, desperately wanting to know. There was a long pause, and finally he managed to say, "You might want to sit down." He motioned to a tree stump. I gladly sat down, still tired from running. He took a deep breath and said quietly, "Last night my mom caught me drinking some of my dad's old alcohol stash and got angry at me. I told her to stop worrying, and tat I was fine but to be honest I was a bit out of it. My sister tried to help my mom and all I remember is that I ended up running out of the house. I slept in the park that night and when I came this morning they were both just," He paused and his faced twisted like he was holding back something. Tears most likely. "Gone?" I finished for him. He nodded slowly. I slowly realized that, that must've been the commotion I had seen last night. "But, that still doesn't explain the guy that you ran away from." I pressed on. "He came to take me away. To the, well I don't know." He sighed. "I just know he came to take me somewhere and I sure as heck don't want to go with him." He said with a dark expression.
I nodded and interesting idea forming in my head.
Back to top Go down

Forest of Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of Runaways   Forest of Runaways Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 7:08 pm

I only read the first 3 lines and I already liked it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

Forest of Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of Runaways   Forest of Runaways Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 6:58 pm

YAY! thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest of Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of Runaways   Forest of Runaways Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest of Runaways
Page 1 of 1