Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....

Go down 
+5
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Silly Lily
Dexter
Kasi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 5:13 pm

I dropped the jello on the ground and sighed. "Well, that's too bad." The jello then stopped falling from the sky. "There really good, especially this one camper who was new. He never got to camp. So I put him in a frying thing at a factory. It was the best thing I've ever tasted." I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 5:21 pm

"My only kill so far was my dirtbag father who left me at an orphanege. Lot's of pain for the people at the orphanege. After that kill i got here and now I'm looking for me next victim to start my killing spree"Aarron said in a nonchalent type voice like it was perfectly normal hearing what this girl was saying. If anyone else were to hear what either of them were saying they would look at the two of them like they were in.sane psychopaths and then run away. And this is exactly the way Aarron liked to be.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 5:29 pm

"Oh." I say awkwardly. "Well I've killed many people" I laugh. "And, theyre all dead now. In my tummy." I looked around. "Well, we coulddddddddd Go to New york and kill a few passer byes." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 5:32 pm

"Sure..Sounds fun to me."Aarron say with a glint of evil in his red eyes. He sheathed his daggers and walked over to Kesi to get a better view in the light. She was prettier in the sunshine which was ironic considering that she was a killer that ate people. It didn't matter to Aarron though because he was actually starting to like her, if that was weired for a crazy person.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 5:34 pm

I tilted my head again and softened my smile. He was actually very attractive, blue eyes, red hair. He was tottaly my type. Plus, he liked killing people and was a bit goofy. Oh. This'll be fun. "Okay!" I laughed then grabbed Aarron's arm. "Let's go!" Then I poofed him away.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 5:36 pm

Aarron is poofed away
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 8:29 pm

Foxx wonders through the forest, her shiny bow in her hand, and quiver in her back. She didnt know how she got this deep into the woods, the trees so close together it outlined a maze. Flicking her braid over her shoulder, she pulled out an arrow, setting it, and shot a far distanced squrriel.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 8:33 pm

Rinne wandered in. It felt like years since he'd been in the forest, but it was only a few months. He never really liked the forest, but it could be so beautiful sometimes. And then the monsters came in, and the magic was broken, and he hated that. But, oh well. Rinne looked around and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 8:53 pm

Foxx pulled the arrow out of the tree, and the squrriel dropped into her tiny hands. Suddenly she heard the crunch of a twig, her head snapping in that direction. She noticed a teenage boy, and quickly scampered behind a tree, her silver eyes looking through to branches. As a 6 year old, Foxx had to be more caustious as to not get harmed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 7:19 pm

Burning walked into the forest leading Cypher and Eddie along. "Be quiet and keep up."He called out to them and then started jogging want to get to his bike before anyone saw them.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 7:21 pm

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... 194058870280898173
{Cypher Detonation}
"This is my grasp on what is real, don't tell me how I feel."

Cypher jogs in behind Burning, following him to the bike. She nods, even though he can't see her response.

Last edited by Rapunzel on 3/12/2012, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 7:28 pm

I jogged in behind Cypher, who was trailing behind Burning, to the bike. I was still holding Cypher's hand, though it was kind of difficult now because we were jogging.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 7:31 pm

Burning continues jogging a few more yards then comes to a stop. "Here we are."He pulling back a camoflauge weather cover revealing his bike.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 8:55 pm

{Cypher Detonation}
"This is my grasp on what is real, don't tell me how I feel."

Cypher blinks when Burning unveils the motorcycle. "Woah. I didn't even see it!" she says, her voice quiet, but still excited.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 9:14 am

I looked at the motorcycle and thought the camouflage was pretty impressive. "Yeah me neither..." I commented quietly after Cypher.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 10:42 am

"Thanks. Made the material about a week after I got here. Saved me a lot of time with keeping this thing a secret from the rest of the camp."Burning said and the went to a tree with a hole dug out to look naturally made. He stuck his hand in the holed and came back with three helmets.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 8:29 pm

{Cypher Detonation}
"This is my grasp on what is real,
Don't tell me how I feel."

Cypher lets out a quiet laugh of astonishment. "That is seriously so cool," she says, grinning. "How long did it even take you to do this?"

Last edited by Rapunzel on 3/29/2012, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 10:12 pm

Foxx blinks, watching the other two people. A couple. Hmm cute, but not her thing. Holding the dead squrriel in her hand, a familiar coyote trots up to her. Calmly, she tosses the limp body towards its muzzle. Im respond the creature catches it in its mouth, wondering off.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 1:04 am

I continued to stare at the camouflage, still impressed by it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 11:48 pm

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Beach-boy-fire-hands-Favim.com-202090
☞Burning Anarchy☜
'When you can't take anymore, of what they're living for...Set the World on Fire'
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Burning frowned a bit, and thought about how long it took him to perfect his little camaflouge cover. He remembered all the failed attempts, the countless hours working on each detail, and the pain-staking work of actually getting it to be the perfect size. After a moment or two he answered, "Uhmm, I think like 2 1/2, maybe 3 weeks tops."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime4/2/2012, 4:50 pm

{Cypher Detonation ;; Daughter of Mnemosyne}

"Huh," Cypher said as she stared at the camouflage cover. It was actually pretty cool. "So, shall we go, then?" she asked. She didn't want to be pushy or anything, she was just wondering, but she sure did feel pushy. It didn't feel very nice, but it wasn't like she could take the words back or anything.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime4/3/2012, 11:24 am

Foxx grabs her bow, and slowly creeps away from the others, deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime4/3/2012, 6:54 pm

I blinked out of my space-out, I heard Cypher's question and commented,"Yeah, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime4/4/2012, 1:13 am

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Beach-boy-fire-hands-Favim.com-202090
☞Burning Anarchy☜
'When you can't take anymore, of what they're living for...Set the World on Fire'
Son of Hestia

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Burning smiled at their egarness to get going, so he obliged by getting on his bike and starting up the engine. As he did this a beam of light shined down and made the Discharged Chaos shimmer like gold. Burning sighed when he saw this as it rmeminded him of his old friend, and then a thought crossed his mind. He had started to wonder why Cypher, curious as he made her out to be, had never onced asked why the name of his fallen friend was their on his bike.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 9:55 pm

{Cypher Detonation ;; Daughter of Mnemosyne}

"Yay!" Cypher said in a voice that was oddly cheery for her, not that she cared. When she saw the words on the side of it shimmer in the sunlight, she had to admit that she wondered why the words were there. She knew it had to do with Burning's friend, but she still didn't know exactly why. It seemed kind of like, well, getting your lover's name tattooed over your heart or something, but Burning didn't seem like he was happy to her. Not wanting to be rude, she didn't asked, but her curiosity still burned bright inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next