Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....

Go down 
+5
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Silly Lily
Dexter
Kasi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:16 am

Edward pulled a grumpy face, she was so annoying! Could she just put down the walls? He sighed and mumbled 'thanks.' before pressing on and saying, 'Natural warmth is better.' What was he going to have to do the get her to touch him? Let alone kiss him. Why'd he stumble across sombody like her, she would be the death of him!
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:19 am

"But coats keep you toasty." I reply, noms. Toasty, like toast, maybe he'd fry up in this heat and I could just start knawing on his fingers. But fingers taste better cold. Hmm. Still, I wouldn't have hugged him anyways. I barely knew him! I would eat him though, that's not an option.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:25 am

'Take the coat back...I have fire.' He grinned madly and summoned flames in the palms of both his hands. Gods,did he love fire.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:34 am

I snapped my fingers and the coat dissapered. "Aren't fire people like naturally warm? So how in the world could you have been cold?" I eyed him down.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:37 am

Edward wanted to say something, but the words didn't come out. He composed himself before attempting to speak again. 'Okay I felt lonely and I like hugs okay.?' He shrugged at her before sheepishly looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:41 am

I made a frowny face, awe. One hug couldn't hurt, I felt bad. Wow, ew. I feel bad, that must be some teenage hormones kicking in or something. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. I did sniff him though, to see if he at least.. smelled good.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:43 am

Edward smiled. So far so erm..good? He looked down at the small girl and realised she was sniffing him. Oh lord... 'Do you always sniff people on a first meet or am I special?'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:46 am

I backed up and laughed. "Oh, you're just so special, that I needed to get your scent..?" Yeah, that sounded realisic. Yeah, not really.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:48 am

Edward raised an eyebrow, but didn't press on the subject. 'So, erm, nice weather today right?' He was talking to her about the weather. He was mentally slapping himself.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:50 am

"The weather?" I turned my head slightly to the side, giving him a very dumbfounded look. "Really, that's what you're going to have a conversation about?" I let out a few laughs at the subject.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:52 am

I walked in with my hands in my pocket, Kesannah behind me, "Come on, Lil' E! Keep up!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:55 am

Edward felt a right fool. He looked at floor before lifting his head,giving a little smile and saying 'If you've got anything better I'd love to hear it.' He looked up at the sky, embarrassed at his poor people skills.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:56 am

"I'm trying, I'm trying!" I said to Kris. "You are a very fast walker!" I saw a rabbit run by and I lunged for it. I grabbed it, and bit into it. Nomz. I finished off the rabbit quickly and caught up to Kris.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:57 am

"Uhm." I looked around, trying to think about it. "Fu*k" I whisper, and look at Edward. "Do you want to do on an adventure?" I didn't like what I saw, and I needed to get out of here, or at least hide. Something alone those lines.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:00 am

Edward looked at her for a moment, deciding what to do. 'Sure, adventure, let's go for it.' He smiled and waited for her to do something, hopefully something cool.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:01 am

I laughed at Kessannah, "Maybe you're just slow," I teased. I looked around and saw Kesi, "Crap..." I muttered under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:04 am

I grabbed his hand and flew upwards into the highest part of one of the trees. "The view up here is great!" I tried to play it off as nothing was wrong. I acted as if I was looking out yonder. But really I was looking at the two black haired people way down on the ground. I swollowed, I hoped I wasn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:07 am

Edward had finally concluded that Kesi was a nut job. She was so, hard to read. Edward looked down, big mikstake, Edward panicked, what if they fell? His foot slipped and within the blink of an eye, he was holding on for his dear life.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:09 am

My eyes widened, I could let him drop. But, no, I kind of liked him. I wasn't going to let that happen. I raised my hand out and raised him back out setting him back on one of the branches. "You do have to be.." I looked down at the ground "really careful up here." I went back giving him eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:12 am

I appeared on the branch behind Kesi, "Getting a conscience? So out of character, K.A." I smiled at her, "Who ya' hiding from?"

I acted like I didn't see her and I looked deep into the forest, seemingly interested in studying a tree.

Last edited by Kristoff on 7/8/2012, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:13 am

I frowned. "I'm not slow! I'm only ten!" I smacked his arm, not hard though. Then I saw Kesi. Then looked at Kris. Then I looked back at Kesi. Then at Kris again. Uh oh.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:15 am

'Look at the size of me, do I look careful with this sort of thing?' Edward laughed and caught her eye contact, Gods...was she beautiful, he hoped she couldn't read minds.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:16 am

I jumped a little bit, still holding onto one of the branches. "Just.. hold onto the branch!" I laugh then glared at Chris. "What the heck do you want..."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:19 am

"Kesi, you can't ignore him forever, sooner or later, you two are gonna to have to talk," I stretched and looked at the camp, I could see it all from here.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:20 am

'who's the joker here Kesi?' Edward didn't like the look of the kid. He annoyed him and Edward didn't even know the guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next