Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Track so you can run duh.

Go down 
+10
Hammah
Ani
Carrie Beary
Liz
darkblue248
Little Miss Laugh
ML
Evimero
Princess Amy
Damascus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 6:10 pm

Athus looked over at the sound of her apology. "Why are you saying sorry for that? It's a perfectly fine reason, and anyone that disagrees can shove it." He felt the skin on his right arm stitching itself together, but he didn't pay attention to it. "And if they want to push you to tell them, then they can swallow a rock."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 6:28 pm

"Ah, alright then." Well that was unnecessarily violent. But, Annalise noticed, most demigods seemed to be so it wasn't really that strange. Maybe the godly genes inspired bloodthirsty-emotions? She herself hadn't had the desire to stab the annoying little Hermes kid that stole five bucks from her, nor had she developed a craving for rare steak, but maybe she was the exception, and not the rule.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 6:34 pm

Athus cleared his throat. He'd gotten heated up and mentally scolded himself to take a tighter reign on his anger in the future. Then a thought crossed his mind. The hadn't even told each other about their parents yet. He decided he might as well go first, because he probably could explain his violent outburst better that way. "My dad's a titan. Perses, I think his name was. He's the titan of Peace and war. And because of that--or maybe unrelated?--I have kind of a split personality. Sometimes I can control it, but other times i have to channel it with my powers. I'd have to make someone else angry if i used my powers, though, So I've been trying to reign in my anger. As you just saw,however, it likes to make sudden appearances."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 6:55 pm

"Ah..." Annalise blinked at him, trying to sift through all the new information she'd been given. One at a time. Demititan - so he was one like her? Should she- should she mention her own dad? Probably not, because well, Tartarus, but if he found out he probably wouldn't freak out too much. And split personality. Annalise tried to recall what she'd learned from that psychology class she'd been put in in her sophmore year. Multiple personality disorder? Didn't that have a new name now or something? Dissociative something or another. Actually, that's kind of a frightening thought, blood-thirsty and powerful demititan, eesh. Actually, had he said Perses was the titan of peace and war? Wasn't that an oxymoron? "Neat." Way to be articulate Annie.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 7:00 pm

Athus smirked and brought his legs to his chest with his ankles crossed. His right arm was totally healed and only radiated the lingering pain of having it popped back in place. "So what about yourself?" He asks with obvious curiosity. He was truly interested in hearing what she might be able to do.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 7:08 pm

Okay, okay, think, to lie (you really don't like lying, you shouldn't do it) or admit to being the spawn of the place worse than hell- er, Hades. Easy choice really- "Thanatos."  She blurted out, eyes widening as she realized she'd spoken in the middle of her internal monologue. Crap, ah- "My dad's Thanatos."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 7:15 pm

Athus had been keeping an eye on Annalise, and noticed her eyes widening after she said Thanatos. Now, he was no expert, but he was pretty sure people's eyes didn't open wide when telling things true. She seemed to be a little hesitant, as if thinking through something. Athus was curious, but didn't feel like pushing her for truth if she didn't want to give it. "So what kind of powers do you have? Shadow something or other, what's it called... Shadow travel?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 7:17 pm

Oh yes, a safe and true assumption. Annalise nodded, making sure she didn't fidget - don't want to give herself away, after all. "Yeah, I can shadow travel." She nodded, tapping her fingers on her thigh, feeling jittery. She hated lying, ugh. Why was she lying so much here? This place was a bad influence on her.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 7:21 pm

Athus could tell she was having a hard time with this, so he decided to change the subject to a hopefully better thing. "So what'd you do before you came to camp?" He asked hoping he didn't make her feel worse.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 10:17 pm

Annalise's eyebrows raised in surprise - most people didn't ask that - before her expression softened and she glanced off, melancholic. "I lived in downtown with my- ...mom," No need to explain the whole 'was technically never adopted adoptive mother' thing. "And worked part-time at a local restaurant. Took some other odd jobs too." She smiled. "It was nice." She missed it.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 10:25 pm

"Sounds like a good time. If it's not too much, do you mind if I ask, what was it that made you have to leave?" Athus asks noticing that she was more comfortable talking about that than her father. He hoped not to delve into anything she didn't feel comfortable sharing.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 10:28 pm

"Ah..." Why did this guy feel the urge to pry so much? An uncomfortable feeling began swirling in her chest and she resisted the urge to walk away. "I started seeing through the mist. Monsters saw me and, well... yeah." Annalise trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 10:35 pm

"Sounds like the normal. Though for half-bloods, hardly anything is normal..." Athus hadn't been looking at annalise this time, and didn't see any of her body language. "I had to leave because a monster decided to attack my mom. After dispatching it, my mom and I had a rather long talk... And then I stormed out. Not the greatest way to leave family, I suppose." He looked off in the distance, over the trees.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/19/2013, 7:32 am

How does one person just walk out on their family like that? Annalise hadn't even wanted to leave, but there were so many monsters out of nowhere, she hadn't really had a choice. And even then, Annie still snuck out to visit her sometimes and emailed her. And Ray technically wasn't even her mom. Nonetheless, she nodded, resting her chin on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/19/2013, 8:12 am

Athus started to fall back into his memories. His mismatched eyes started to water as he remembered what happened to his friends while he was trying to run away. His right hand absently ran along the scar on his left arm. He hadn't wanted anything to happen to his friends, but the monsters knew where to hit him hardest.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/19/2013, 7:25 pm

"Ah..." Annalise stared at him, hand twitching in is direction. Ah, god, he looked like he was going to cry. Had she said something? Did he find nodding offensive? Wait no, that was stupid, but she probably did something. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/19/2013, 7:33 pm

Athus was jolted back out of his memories, But this time had heard Annalise's last question. He felt his eyes watering, but did nothing to stop them. "Just. Memories." He says, half truthfully. Then he remembered something he'd said earlier and asked, "I said earlier that I'd tell you the stories about my scars. Would you like to hear them?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/19/2013, 7:38 pm

Ah, no. Not if she was going to make the poor guy cry. But there wasn't really a way to say it without being offensive. "If you want to, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/19/2013, 7:54 pm

"This one here, on my left arm," Athus dragged his hand all along the scar, which went from almost his wrist to a little less than a quarter way up his bicep, "Was a drakon attack on my way up to camp. It was a close call. Almost lost my whole arm in that fight. It had snuck up on me, and I barely had time to escape after blinding it. As a memento, it gave me a scar." He was smiling at the thought of that drakon. It wasn't a happy memory, but the exhilaration of the fight, even in his memories, was enough to put a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/19/2013, 8:53 pm

Annalise's eyes were wide. That sounded painful. And why was he smiling? His arm had almost been torn off! Maybe he was a masochist or something - that was someone who enjoyed pain, right? "I see..." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/19/2013, 9:00 pm

"And my temple-" Athus brings a hand up to run a finger along the relatively smaller scar running across his left temple "-That was made by a hell hound. It had come after my friends." When recalling this attack, his expression turned dark. He'd hated hell hounds ever since that attack, and dispatched them whenever they tried to cross his path up to camp. "They always knew how to get to me..." He said lightly. He knew he was about to lose himself to his anger, and tried his hardest to reign it in.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/20/2013, 4:36 pm

"Uh-huh..." Okay yes, seriously uncomfortable now. Abort, abort! Annalise glanced around, wondering if something random an important would happen. She wanted to leave. All she'd wanted to do was run for awhile and then take a shower and hang out in her cabin, not have a heart-to-heart with a psycho.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/20/2013, 7:49 pm

Athus was deep in his memories and was getting angrier and angrier. He didn't want to fight with Annalise, but she was the onl-no. He heard some scuttling nearby. Was there a conveniently placed scorpion coming here? Then he saw the glint off it's natural armor. There was definitely a giant scorpion here.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:02 pm

Annalise glanced around awkwardly before spotting something shiny - oh, oh no that wasn't good, please don't be a giant scorpion, please don't be a giant scorpion- "Ohhh that's not good." She announced weakly.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 4:57 pm

Athus took off his 'class ring,' which was the form his sword took whenever he wasn't using it. As soon as the ring left his right hand, it morphed into his four foot long bastard sword. Athus sprang up almost as fast as the sword did, and, gripping it lightly with both hands stared down the giant scorpion, whose face was just emerging from the trees a little ways down the track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Track so you can run duh.
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next