Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost track of the howmeniath character this is..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Lost track of the howmeniath character this is.. Empty
PostSubject: Lost track of the howmeniath character this is..   Lost track of the howmeniath character this is.. Icon_minitime5/5/2011, 2:00 am

Character Name: Narkissos ‘Diamond’ Bruatar
Description : Black hair that covers up most of his face, cobalt blue eye color, 5’7”, Very skinny and lean. He’s a very gloomy, downcast guy. You could probably find him in the corner of a lunch room. Very violent. Emo/Goth, if ya know what I mean.
God and mortal parent: Morpheus and Unknown.
Powers**: He can enter people’s dreams, and can harm them in the dream using what he has on him, but not physically (hence, can torture them in the dream, but not create anything & harm them in real life). Every 5 minutes he stays in a dream, he gets tired more and more tired (basically, 5 minutes – a bit tired) If the person wakes up while in the dream, Narkissos can possibly go into a coma, or cannot wake up unless someone else can wake him up (for example, a Morpheus child having powers that can wake people up, or possibly a near death experience).
Flaws***: Quick to lash out (a.k.a. short temper), Photoaugliaphobia Fear of glaring lights,fear of government officials/police/prison wardens, easily betrays people.
Pets: A pet bat, named Haimon.
Weapon****: A CB Pickaxe, somewhat blood-stained. Reasons unknown. It’s about half his height.
Talents/Skills: Torturing.
RP Example*: I quietly stalk the shadows as I watch the prison wardens run across metal grating, feet pounding right above me. As soon as they were gone, I start sprinting down the pathway under the grating, to a sewage pipe. I climb inside, wrinkling up my nose as I crawl through the pipes. I crawl through for what seemed like hours, but finally see some light up ahead. I follow it, and see...grass. I shield my eyes from the bright sunlight, squinting into the brightness.I start to walk off, not knowing where to go, or where I am.
Biography*: Since he can remember, he lived in a prison, working on mining minerals for the government (hence, the fear of government officials/police/prison wardens.). He was constantly getting tired of working for them, and started attempting escape. Each time, he got caught, and wastortured until he recovered and could get back to work. As time passed, he eventually gained title of ‘Captain of Miners’. He started planning a rebellion inside the prison, and tried to gain the floor plans, just for his escape. As
the workers at the prison started the rebellion, keeping the prison wardensbusy, he snuck into the chief warden’s office, torturing him and killing him.After he gained the floor plans, he exited from the sewers, and saw a world that was only seen in paintings. He wandered around the U.S., taking up odd jobs and
leaving without notice. He was eventually caught by Lark Harpers, and wastrained up to kill and torture. Narkissos’ pickaxe was a present from Lark, but he betrayed Lark by giving the police a tip where he is. He eventually found his way to camp, after being given a handsome reward.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Lost track of the howmeniath character this is.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost track of the howmeniath character this is..   Lost track of the howmeniath character this is.. Icon_minitime5/5/2011, 11:42 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Lost track of the howmeniath character this is..
Page 1 of 1