Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Track so you can run duh.

Go down 
+10
Hammah
Ani
Carrie Beary
Liz
darkblue248
Little Miss Laugh
ML
Evimero
Princess Amy
Damascus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 10:58 pm

Annalise spread her legs and leaned forward, elbows on the ground. "My name is Annalise. What's yours?" She questioned, eyes closed half-way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 11:05 pm

When the girl had talked, she roused Athus from his daydreams about his journey north, and he hadn't been paying attention at all. "I'm sorry, what was that?" he says somewhat ashamedly. He mentally scolded himself to pay more attention to things around him.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 1:32 am

Annalise leaned over, gripping her right ankle. "I said my name - which is Annalise, by the way, and asked what yours was." She announced, adding pressure.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 1:45 am

"Oh, My name's Athus, But I'd prfer to be called Dao. Those are my initials, by the way." he says with a small smile. "Sorry again for not payying attention, sometimes I just get lost in my past. It's really quite a problem." He extends a hand towards Annalise, saying "Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 2:07 am

"Nice to meet you Dao." Annalise commented. She noticed movement in her peripheral vision and turned her head, straightening up and shaking his hand, which felt awkward and oddly formal. She didn't exactly shake peoples hands on a regular basis, after all.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 2:10 am

Athus stood back up, and after looking around once and running has hand along his drakon's scar again, decides to take another lap around the track. As he gets further and further away from annalise, he starts mumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 2:21 am

Annalise nodded in Dao's direction before standing up and reaching over, gripping her ankles and keeping her legs straight, breathing slowly at the slow burn. She should've stretched more before running, she noted with a slight grimace.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 2:27 am

As Athus was running the straight after the first curve, he started running a finger over the scar over his right eye. While he was caught up in his memories, his right foot went too far left and tripped him up. He faceplanted on the packed dirt track, his arm still in front of himself. As he was still in his memories, he didn't really notice the fall, but just lay there on his face, more or less.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 2:30 am

Annalise jerked upon hearing a nearby Thump! sound, wincing as she slightly over- extended the muscles in her legs. She shook out her limbs before jogging over and crouching down beside Dao. "Hey, are you alright?" She asked, lips twisting in slight concern.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 2:35 am

Athus jolted out of his memories, and felt a sudden pain and a faint recognition of voice. He rolled himself onto his back, exposing right arm, which now sported a good sized scrape. Maybe a foot long, as it reached all the way from his elbow to his wrist. "Ughh. Now that's what I call a bad fall. Sorry about that." He tries to sit up, but as he does so, and moves his arm, he feels a jolt of pain. He winces, but manages to sit up. "Well. I suppose a little ambrosia or nectar couldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 2:40 am

Annalise resisted the urge to sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose - boys. No, that's sexist and sterotypical, she shouldn't think like that. Then... Gryffindor? That sounded better in her head. "I have a pouch of ambrosia in my bag-" She jerked her head in the direction she came from, "If you want some."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 11:04 am

"I'm glad one of us came prepared here. Sure would have been a pain to have to walk to the infirmary to grab some." He glances at his arm and then says, "You want to help me up to get over there, or do you want to bring it over here?" he asks with another wince as he moves his right arm a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 4:02 pm

Annalise sighed slightly - Gryffindors indeed. "I"ll go grab it." She decided, giving him another once-over before jogging back to her bag and crouching down. She rifled through the biggest part of it - Ray's old cellphone, water bottle, sadwhich, er, feminine products, pack of tissues, ah! Ambrosia. She pulled out the ziplock baggie of ambrosia squares and, once more, jogged back over to Dao. "How much do you think you can handle?"
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 4:22 pm

"Well I could be showy and say I can take the whole bag, but that'd benefit neither of us. A square should patch up this mess, and as far as I'm aware, this is the only thing wrong," He says pointing slightly at the large scrape. Thankfully there weren't any twigs on the track, that would've made it far worse. As it was a quick brush once it was healed would clean it off.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 7:49 pm

Her eyes widened slightly as she plopped down beside Dao.  "A whole bag?" Wouldn't that cause, well, anyone to spontaneously combust? Could she even take that much? Well, probably, but she'd never actually eaten it before.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 8:00 pm

"Well." Athus looked closer at Annalise's bag of ambrosia again. "That's a bit more than I usually see, so maybe not yours. But a normal quest bag for ambrosia, sure. Seen a couple of campers pass the hill with them just showing out the top of their packs, and they didn't look like too much." He gives a small smile. "I'm glad, though, that ambrosia hasn't healed these scars. Even if they can cause accidents like this one to happen."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 10:22 pm

Annalise was curious but didn't know whether it was socially acceptable to ask. As a general rule, scars either had amusing stories behind them or depressing, heart-wrenching ones. With demigods? Who knew. Did she even want to know the answer about Dao's?
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 10:32 pm

Athus was staring at the scar on his left arm, and was about to go back into his memories when he remembered that his right arm was more important. He noticed that Annalise hadn't said anything, and he figured she was probably debating whether or not to ask about his scars. So he said, "If you're curious, I'll tell you about them. But First let's get this arm fixed." He went to lift his right arm, but winced slightly as he tried. "Actually. Ambrosia doesn't fix displaced bones does it..."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 10:50 pm

"How do you even displace a bone, you barely hit hard..." Annalise grumbled, glancing at his arm. "I can try to place it back, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 10:55 pm

"I hit hard enough for my shoulder to pop out of it's socket." Athus was glad that he carried around a strip of hard leather. He fished it out of his left hand pocket and held it a moment. "Just get behind me and push my shoulder forwards and in, and I'll try not to scream in your ear." After finishing his sentence, he popped the hard leather in his mouth and bit down with as much pressure as he could.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 7:21 am

Well, she'd seen people do this before in movies, how hard could it be? She gently grabbed his shoulder with two hands. Alright, she could do this, no problem. "Now on one, two-" She wrenched it back into place on two. Well, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 8:14 am

Athus felt his shoulder pop back into it's socket. He kept biting on the piece of hard leather for a minute after she popped it back, just in case. finally he took i tout of his mouth and said, "I knew you wouldn't have gone to three," with a small laugh. He grimaced as he started to move his arm around properly. Now the only thing wrong's with that giant scrape. "Now about that ambrosia?" He asked with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 7:00 pm

"Oh, you 'knew' did you?" She snorted, expression softening. "You've already got the god-chow, go ahead and eat what you can handle." Annalise gestured to the bag of ambrosia, sitting down and leaning back on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 7:08 pm

Athus gave her a broad smile, then reached into the bag and picked up two pieces, the first for the scrape, the extra as insurance. He popped one into his mouth and started chewing. He didn't exactly like his mother, but he still loved her cooking. The ambrosia tasted like her slow barbecue ribs that fell right off the bone at any light pressure. As he swallowed, he felt a pang of guilt for leaving the way he did, but decided not to dwell on it. "You have any nicknames?" He asks annalise, completely out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 6:04 pm

"Ah..." Random question. "Yeah, but I don't really like anyone I'm not really, ah, close to calling me them."  Annalise admitted, absently tugging at a loose string on her shorts, glancing away. "Sorry."  She tacked on at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Track so you can run duh.
Page 34 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next