Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Track so you can run duh.

Go down 
+10
Hammah
Ani
Carrie Beary
Liz
darkblue248
Little Miss Laugh
ML
Evimero
Princess Amy
Damascus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime9/29/2013, 10:40 pm

"Probably not. They're good for demi-gods to practice on. Or in my case, demi-titans." He started picking at the grass in front of him. "And of course if they did get out of the forest in bulk, there's enough here that it wouldn't be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime9/29/2013, 11:13 pm

"Still..." She trailed off, visions of scorpion-armies eating (did they even have mouths) screaming Aphrodite kids as an Ares kid cackled in the distance, and she shivered. Yeesh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 12:12 am

"I know it's none of my business. But I've noticed a couple sleights in your language." Athus knew he was probably getting off on the wrong foot now, but he was too curious right now. "But is Thanatos really your parent? I've seen shadow travel before, I know one of his kids could do it, but it seems to me like you've been holding back." He wasn't too observant, but he wasn't oblivious either.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 7:34 am

Annalise jumped and laughed nervously. "Ahha, what? Of course he is!" She insisted. "Why would I lie about that? Ha..." Well, shit. She needed to get a Hermes kid to teach her how to lie.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 4:56 pm

"Because you're not proud, because he's not supposed to have children, there are a lot of reasons why you might lie about your parent." He said noticing her jump. "You don't have to tell me who he is. But I have a feeling it's not Thanatos, sorry if I don't believe you."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 8:12 pm

She tried to not look guilty. And if she didn't really get it, well, oh well. "Ah, do I really come off as a liar? I'm kind of offended...!" She trialed off, trying to look indignant.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 8:56 pm

Athus smiled a little bit when he looked over at Annalise trying to look indignant. "If you want to get away with a lie, I would suggest not hesitating so much. Hesitation gives people enough time to think, and when they think, they're usually better able to catch lies." He started spinning his ring.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 11:16 pm

Annalise gave him a suspicious look before sighing and flopping on her back, staring up at the clouds. "I never had to lie before I got here." She muttered grumpily, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 11:40 pm

"I don't suppose Anyone would have had a reason to lie before coming here. It's supposed to be one big happy family, but it feels strained to me." Athus said absently. He was finally calming down fully. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to tell me who he is, would you."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/1/2013, 6:48 am

Annalise shook her head slightly, keeping her eyes closed as she tucked her arms under her head. "Nope." She announced, popping the 'p' sound. "You'd run away in terror or something probably, so feel free to pretend I'm a Thanatos kid. They are weirdly popular around here..."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/1/2013, 9:05 am

"They are rather popular. I'm actually not surprised that he's had so many kids in close age." He says trying to piece together something from what little she'd said. Not Thanatos, but he has to be in the underworld because she can shadow travel. And whoever it was would probably make one run away in terror. There's only one thing from the underworld that he figured could make someone run in terror, and it wasn't Hades, as much as Hades probably wanted to believe.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/1/2013, 10:28 pm

Annalise made a face. "Okay, not a mental image I needed." She muttered, trying to think of less creepy things. Cheesy sci-fi movies and cats or something.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/1/2013, 10:31 pm

"It's a lot less creepy since he's not actually your dad." Athus said with a raising of his eyebrows. "Although it is still creepy. So how'd you get to camp? I don't suppose you had to deal with too many monsters?" The way she handled her scythe, she definitely knew how to use it, and kill with it.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/2/2013, 7:03 am

Well, with all the seemingly tragic back-stories, that has to be a touchy subject for most people. "Ah, my mom drove me...?" It sounded like a question, even to her own ears. But, come on, did most people walk halfway across the country just to get here, fighting for their lives every second? "And I had my fair share, but I went to camp as soon as they started attacking frequently."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/2/2013, 4:59 pm

"Sounds like you got off lucky. Did you teach yourself how to use your scythe when the monsters attacked? Or did someone give you help?" He wasn't too interested in getting his head sliced off, but he was hoping he wasn't getting into sensitive subjects.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/3/2013, 9:35 pm

Annalise absently reached up, tracing the necklace with her finger. "Well it was pretty simple to use, but I practiced a lot with it when I got here. All the other weapons felt really awkward to swing."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/3/2013, 9:39 pm

"Balance is important, i agree. My own sword, however, is longer than most. I prefer the heavy blade. The down swing cuts through monsters easier than a natural Grecian sword. And the momentum helps me in case i'm surrounded." He says as he takes off his ring, which immediately turned into his sword. He placed it on the ground with the moonstone, shining bright white, facing up.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/6/2013, 1:13 am

Annalise gave him a blank stare. "Was that English...?" She questioned dully, blinking slowly. It sounded like the guys down at the diner, around the time the old-car parade or whatever came around. Camaros and Impalas - they could be speaking latin for all she knew.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/6/2013, 1:24 am

"Sorry. I'm sure weapon talk isn't the best thing to bond over, for a loss of better words... And neither is fighting monsters, no doubt." He says with a small grin. He keeps his head down, trying not to think of how nice Annalise looked, despite her just helping him take down a scorpion and still having a slight amount of monster dust sprinkled on her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/11/2013, 5:38 pm

Things to talk about? How about uh... hmm... "Whats your favorite movie?" She questioned. Annalise had always been a huge movie-junkie since she first watched Annie. And after that came Godzilla - the reason she loved musicals and monster movies to this day. She'd watch any movie she could get her hands on.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/11/2013, 5:48 pm

"Movies. I haven't seen any since a year before I came to camp... But i think The Incredible Hulk was good. Not the best movie, and not a great movie, but definitely good." He says thinking back to when he had some semblance of friends.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/11/2013, 5:55 pm

Annalise gasped, recoiling as if she was personally offended. Which she was! How could he not watch movies? They were cinematic works of art! "Oh we are so going to fix that, you need to see the Avengers!" She announced.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/11/2013, 6:10 pm

"You're gonna take me to see movies? Isn't it against the rules to leave camp or something?" He wasn't against the idea, but he just wanted to make sure his facts were straight. "I mean, seeing a movie would be nice. Even getting out of this camp would be a relief."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/15/2013, 7:26 am

OOC: Ahh I said I'd post and I didn't and I'm sorry OTL

BIC: Annalise gave him a wierd look. "I don't think they can really keep us here... but Avenger's has been out of the theatre forever. I have it on my iPad though, we could watch it on that." Really, who's thought on watching a movie is to actually, physically go to the movies?
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime10/15/2013, 12:12 pm

"iPads are signal flares galore for monsters, I love this idea." Athus said, actually truly interested now. "You happen to have it in your bag? I mean if anyone sees it we'll almost definitely get hauled off to the big house, but that's not actually a problem, I don't think."

ooc: shh it's fine dena, don't worry about it ouo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Track so you can run duh.   The Track so you can run duh. - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Track so you can run duh.
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next