Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I really want he rback and it took me forever to track this form down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

I really want he rback and it took me forever to track this form down Empty
PostSubject: I really want he rback and it took me forever to track this form down   I really want he rback and it took me forever to track this form down Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 4:44 pm

Character Name:Amanda Smith
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Long brown hair, green eyes, 5'6, skinny, and pale
God and mortal parent:Apollo and Lilly Smith
Powers**:Can take rays of sun light and move them where ever she wants 15 times a day for about 30 minutes
Flaws***:She never acts her age, weird, and obnoxious
Pets:None
Weapon****:a Cb sword and a dagger, and bow n' arrows
Talents/Skills:Singing, archery, she can play many instermants, and dance
RP Example*:I was sitting ten feet away from my familly's poker game that they say is only for big kids. I ready an arrow to shoot it. I shoot my arrow nailling everyone of my step dad's cards getting the arrow stuck to a tree, then I yelled "Score!!!" My mom told me to go to my room so I went but I pulled the arrow out of the tree first and took it with me. "That was worth it," I say to myself while laying on my bed shooting the roof with arrows.
Biography*:She lived with her mom, dad, and half-brother and sister. She was very popular in school. She got along very well with other people. She would always stand up for her older sister. She was always a great help around the house. She would pick on her step dad alot just for the heck of it."
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

I really want he rback and it took me forever to track this form down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really want he rback and it took me forever to track this form down   I really want he rback and it took me forever to track this form down Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 4:47 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

I really want he rback and it took me forever to track this form down
Page 1 of 1