Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Target Practice.

Go down 
+4
Dragonfire
Dexter
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Rachel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Target Practice. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 6:29 pm

Lucifer stands there in silence as Jack questions the girl.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 7:29 pm

-Chazz- I waltz in, though it probably looked more like stumbling in. My armor feels heavy as I look around but then I feel like a wimp. "I am the strongest one here" I say outloud to myself as I unravel the chain from my notched shoulder guard.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 7:41 pm

Daniel walks into the Archery range out of boredom and sees several groups of people here, and there. He just kinda stands there bored debating whether to talk or leave.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 7:49 pm

-Chazz- I whip the end of the chain back behind me and feel it hit something or someone. I turn around and tense, ready to do battle but to no avail. I see a kid standing around so I 'waltz' up to him and say "Why do you just stand there? Are you too scared to practice or something?" I smirk behind the face of my helm.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 7:51 pm

"Dont make me mad kid. I'm not in the mood to hurt someone."Daniel said growling a bit from the little kid claming that he was scared. He was not scared. Daniel never shows fear unless a child of Phobos is able to drive him into a panic.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 7:59 pm

-Chazz- "Oh big tough guy. You like to talk big don't you?" I goad him while holding my chain-whip in my hand. I can feel the hilt of my dagger just above my wrist. It was tightened just right so that I can get it quickly but it can't fall. "So, as I said, too scared huh. That must be why you hide behind words."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 8:01 pm

Daniel sighs and sticks out his hand. He then charges his hand with enough electricty to take down a cyclopse if needed. "Keep talking and I load you with lightning."Daniel says in his most serious tone
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 8:07 pm

-Chazz- I smile and open my mouth to speak just as the fire springs up around me in a protective barrier. "You have lightning and I have fire, tough guy." I say with a slight waver in my voice
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 8:19 pm

"You have no idea how in over your head you are. Do you have any idea who my father is?"Daniel says to him putting his hand back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 8:24 pm

-Chazz- The fire disappears as the kid's hand dropped. "No bur now you are using daddy as an escape. How sweet, little boy loves his daddy." I say mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 8:29 pm

"When my dad is Zeus then yes I love him. How about you stop being a pest."Daniel said to the little boy starting to get agervated. Oh if only Bloodthirsty Lucas was here.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 9:08 pm

-Chazz- I smile and then remove my helm. I hold out my hand to the son of Zeus. "Pleased to meet you, son of Zeus. My name is Chazz, lowly son of Hephaestus. I call a truce between us." I say as I realize I am outmatched
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 9:29 pm

Lucifer felt a sharp pain in his leg and saw an arrow sticking out from his leg. "Damn that other kid."Lucifer said drawing his sword trying to find him.

"Fine."Daniel said.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 9:40 pm

-Chazz- I see a kid get shot with an arrow. I quickly hide my look of contempt and say to the son of Zeus "What be your name oh mighty warrior of the sky?" I realize that I am trying too hard and then change the words "What is your name, son of Zeus? If I may ask that is."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 9:43 pm

"Names Daniel. And a word of advise. Flaterry will get you no where."Daniel said,"And who would you be son of Hepheastus?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 10:14 pm

I smile and say "Oh of course. My name is Chazz Fremont and I would be pleased to know just how often a person like you comes along. No flattery intended, just wanting to know if I am in any danger from stronger warriors."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 10:17 pm

"Pretty often. And if you think I'm bad just wait till you meet a demititan."Daniel said.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 10:27 pm

-Chazz- I let my eyes widen for effect and then say "Then, Daniel, would you do me the honor of a small duel? No large doses of lightning though of course."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 10:33 pm

Daniel rasies an eyebrow at his request then with a merely a thought he has drawn his sword and shot up into the air float a foot or so above him. "Good luck."Daniel said then moved back and landed in a battle position.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 10:42 pm

-Chazz- I quickly don my helm and swing my chain-whip around as if to hit Daniel but instead arc it just right so that, if executed properly, it will wrap around his ankle.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 10:48 pm

Daniel sees the chain coming and jets into the air his foot barely avoiding the chain. He then rockets straight at Chazz his sword arcing in an attempt to take off his head if he were trying hard. Daniel lands easily and shoots a small sized lightning bolt at Chazz. It wouldn't kill but it would sure hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 10:54 pm

-Chazz- The fires come forth long enough to block the sword and lightning bolt and then I swing the chain across so that it will hit everything in the air for 4 feet as well as hit Daniel, if he's on the ground. I slowly draw the dagger, careful to keep it hidden behind my arm.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 10:59 pm

Daniel sees the chain coming and drops to the ground to avoid it. He looks up and sees Chazz coming with the dagger. Daniel acting quickly rolls forward and jumps hoping that his feet connect with Chazz's chest.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 11:06 pm

OOC: We are evenly matched my friend. BIC: -Chazz- I feel boots connect with my face. Obviously they were aimed for my chest but I was hit in the face. My dagger slips from my hand as I fly backward stunned. The chain flies through the air like a blazing sword from an avenging god.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 11:10 pm

((Hmm so you think))

Daniel moves his sword into the path of the chain to block it and then with his free hand shoots another lightning bolt at the stunned boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Target Practice.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next