Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Target Practice.

Go down 
+4
Dragonfire
Dexter
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Rachel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Target Practice. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 4:06 pm

Quinton followed her back behind the bleachers and then wrapped his arms around her when she kissed him. He kissed her back and hugged her close, smirking at her when she brought up a different type of target practice. He kissed her again and nodded. "Yeah..let's have a little fun.." He told her and then pulled her down as he lay down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 4:26 pm

Bree grinned and winked before going down to him.

[FADE TO BLACK BECAUSE LOLOLOLOLOL RULES]
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 4:30 pm

Quinton smiled at Bree and kissed her again before standing up and then picking up his clothes and getting dressed. "That...that was amazing, Bree....now I regret not letting us go that far on the beach those few night ago." He told her with a smile and then gathered her clothes and handed them to her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 4:33 pm

Getting dressed, she nodded as he talked about it. "Hey. You deserved it. And I've been dying to do it for a while with you."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 4:42 pm

Quinton grinned and walked up to her, wrapping her up, he kissed her again. He smiled at her and then kissed her cheek. "I only wish...that I could be sure Adrian would understand...I can't help but fear that...we have to hide from him." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 4:49 pm

Bree ground her teeth. "Let's not talk about Adrian... Come on. Targets. Now."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 7:06 pm

Quinton shrugged and then followed her back out to the shooting range. He docked an arrow, aimed, and then fired his arrow. Missing by a few inches.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/2/2012, 5:19 pm

"You can do better. Breath slowly. Concentrate. Aim. Let the string roll from your fingers," Bree instructed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/2/2012, 9:28 pm

Quinton nodded and then docked another arrow. He raised the bow up and took in a few slow deep breaths as he aimed at the target. He focused on it and then let the string roll off his fingers. The arrow flew towards the target and hit it, between the third and fourth ring.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/2/2012, 9:40 pm

"Awesome!" Bree cheered. She put her bow down and came up behind him, correcting his stance."Try it like this."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/2/2012, 9:57 pm

Quinton fixed his stance when she helped him out and then docked another arrow and then aimed and let it fly. This time he grinned as it hit the center of the target.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/4/2012, 8:47 pm

Bree jumped a little, happy he hit it in the centre. "Your positioning was the problem. You probably couldn't aim correctly."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/4/2012, 8:57 pm

Quinton nodded a bit, relieved that he finally nailed that freaking target. "With a it more practice...I should be able to just go off reflex.." He said.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/4/2012, 8:58 pm

Bree smiled and nodded. "We done for the day? Because I have to go grab my dinner and see about a short run before curfew."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/4/2012, 9:09 pm

Quinton smiled and kissed her cheek, "Yeah, we're done for the day, go on and get some food." He said and then gave her a hug before letting her go to get some food and a run.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime9/4/2012, 9:13 pm

Bree mock saluted and scarpered, hungry for her chicken and salad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/8/2012, 4:20 pm

I fire at the target and hit he outer ring "Ugh, I'm a Son of Apollo andd i still can hardly hit a target."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/6/2013, 8:15 pm

I walked to the archery range, a place that I hadn't been before. Archery didn't seem like my sort of thing, but I wanted to try it. Being able to attack a monster at range could be extremely useful, especially if it wasn't something you could just punch to death. I couldn't really think of something that couldn't be beaten back to the hell from whence it came, but something like that probably existed.
There was a little shack near the target range with the door open, and I could see several bows and quivers full of arrows inside. Might as well help myself. I went over to the shed and slung a quiver over my shoulder, picked up a bow that looked reasonably my size, and headed for the range. Now I just had to figure out how to do this. I'd seen other half-bloods shoot an arrow, and I remembered the poses they held while doing so, but that didn't mean I was going to be able to mimic them. I pulled the string on the bow experimentally, but it gave far more easily than I'd expected. It snapped, stinging my fingers. I swore and dropped the stupid thing.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/6/2013, 8:41 pm

As I strolled into this place I looked around at the raggedy old wood and shuddered. This place seems like it could collapse any minute, and I don't want to be any part of that. I went over to the shed to see if I could find my bow I left in the shed, as it was much higher quality than any of the others. I needed to bring it back to my cabin before it would rain and ruin it. Why did I even need a bow in the first place, it isn't like I would ever need to use it, I'm not like some of those hooligan children of war gods who would fight at a moment's notice. I am much too sophisticated for those types of tasks. I started to pick stuff up and look around but the bow was no where to be found. SOMEONE MUST HAVE STOLEN IT! I gave an angry grunt and stomped outside when I noticed someone else toying with it. I stormed over to them and tapped on their shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/6/2013, 8:44 pm

I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, so I turned around, ready to sock someone in the face. I wasn't in a very good mood after the incident with the bowstring. "Yes?" I asked, with a heavy scowl. Maybe that would be enough to get them to leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/6/2013, 8:49 pm

I was preparing for a huge lecture to give when she turned around and looked at me with a harsh scow. I shrunk back a bit but whimpered out, "Did you just break my bow?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/6/2013, 8:52 pm

I couldn't really hear what the kid said, so I put one hand to my ear, and said, "Excuse me, I can't hear you. Speak louder." I felt a little bad for scaring him, but that's what happens when you go tapping on people you don't know. They make you piss your pants.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/6/2013, 8:57 pm

I took a deep breath, blinked a few times, and regained my composure. In a tone that was as matter-of-fact as I possibly could use I said, "I believe you have taken my bow, and if I am seeing correct you have broken the string!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/6/2013, 10:28 pm

"Oh," I blinked. "I wasn't aware that a bow in the communally used weapons shack would belong to someone," I said in my defense. And it wasn't like I meant to break the string. I was just too strong to use the damned thing. Ugh, fricking bows just caused problems. I should stick to punching things.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 2:04 am

I wanted it back now, I had stuff to do, places to be so I replied, slightly annoyed, "I left it there by accident, okay? Can I at least have it back soon, I want to get someone to restring it for me and get it back to my cabin to avoid any more damage than is already done." I made an obvious gesture towards opening and closing my hand and pointing to it to show that I wanted it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Target Practice.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next