Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Target Practice.

Go down 
+4
Dragonfire
Dexter
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Rachel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Target Practice. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 2:55 am

"Pick it up, then," I retorted. I was being very aggressive today, wasn't I? Well TOO BAD, SON. I crossed my arms all sassy-like, and made a pointed look at the bow, which lay on the ground. I had half a mind to stomp on the thing and break it in half, just to be a nuisance. I restrained myself, because I wasn't a total bitch who would normally do something like that. Jeez.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 3:32 am

I slowly bent down to pick it up, keeping full eye contact with her. I inspected it and asked, "You didn't break anything else on it right?" This thing was worth a lot, and I couldn't afford for someone to just break it like that. Wouldn't be very good for the wallet now would it?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 3:38 am

I looked at my nails to convey a sense of complete disinterest. Wow, my fingernails were pretty raggedy. I would do something about that if they wouldn't just get messed up again in a day or two. "I don't think that I did."
Back to top Go down
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/11/2013, 5:09 pm

It didn't look like there was anything wrong with it until I slowly came across a small scratch on the bottom of it. It looked like it was gonna be hard to fix, I stood up and pointed it out while saying, "Well I think you did!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/14/2013, 4:08 am

"That was probably there before," I argued, crossing my arms again. "You can't prove that I did that. You can't even prove that I broke the stupid sting." I was starting to feel violently angry, but I tried to calm myself. It wouldn't be good to beat up this kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Target Practice.
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Physical Fitness Area :: Archery Range-
Jump to: