Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sword fighting practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sword fighting practice Empty
PostSubject: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime1/8/2013, 11:06 am

I went in and saw Clarisse daughter of Ares and went over to her and asked if I could from that day on if I could join the Ares cabin in sword fighting practice. Clarisse agreed to this and I went and got my sword!!! Ares' demigod campers are seriously good but is that 'cause their dad's the god of war?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime1/8/2013, 4:23 pm

Justin walked into the small practice arena, or at least it was small compared to the large country he had been forced to walk along, and saw a few other people there. In the center of the arena was Clarisse, a snobbish Ares child who liked to flaunt her strength, and a child of a different god. Justin stepped over a body, or was it a dummy, he could never tell the difference when it came to Ares demigods. Anyhow, Justin moved over so that he could watch the training and was rather interested when the unknown kid ran back with a sword. Was he honestly going to train with Clarisse? That was when Justin's Fists of Hephaestus decided to grow bored, or more likely it was he was bored. The three bladed weapons suddenly came to life and all three blades flashed as the two normal hidden blades slid out of the sheathes on top and the hook blades slid from the bottom sheathes. This was intersting enough, if the others hadn't noticed the bionic left arm that he sported. "Yo, why do you act like a fool? Clarisse will demolish you in a heart beat, and then I'll laugh. You should save your self the embarrassment."
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime2/7/2013, 7:51 am

Hero skated slowly into the small practice area. The skateboard was silent trough the way. The road wasn't perfectly fit for skateboarding but they were no rocks either. He had his medical bag leaning from his right side. The small leather bag full of his throwing knives was the main source of the noise. Since the knives made noise as they clashed inside. He left his tomohawks and throwing daggers at his Cabin. The 7th one. He hated everybody in there. They all had the magical aim and the healing power. he had lost them a long while ago. His aim was still good though. His sword was sheated behind his black shirt. Everyone could easily read the words written on it; 'Lets Start A Riot' written in red. He had his black beanie on, as always. The white horizontal stripe didn't catch attention. but his diffrent coloured eyes were always a troublemaker for him. He saw a few demigods at the area. Only a few of them caught his attention. One was Clarisse. The idotic Ares child. Zero seemed to admire her though. The other kid was quite intresting though. He had a bionic arm. A wound from the past. Hero would respect that. But his wepons of choice were..diffrent. His ahnds and clothes hid so many blades. He imgained him as a Jack in A Box. You never knew what to find...or to expect. Hero was now finally at the area. He stopped his skateboard and picked it up. revealing the word 'Riot' written on it. He slowly approached the kid with the bionic arm.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 11:49 am

Justin was just finishing up a small slash with his left Fist when he heard the tell-tale sounds of someone approaching him. As a reflex, he tensed up but then realized that he was safe. Justin turned just enough to see who was approaching and saw the word Riot on a skateboard. Huh, this was interesting enough. Justin allowed himself to calm down and forced the Fists to sheathe again. "So, what's up kid?" Justin was 13 but he sure as hell didn't care if someone was older than him. He was strong and would go down in a blaze of fury if he had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sword fighting   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 11:35 pm

I met Percy and Aneebeth i beat up percy so bad he was bleeding alot. Then i kiss annebeth and practice more.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime7/9/2013, 2:14 pm

( OOC: Witing from mobile.. on vacation. So yeah.. no colors)
Hero looked at the kid curiously it was obvious that the kid was younger than him.
" So what's up kid?"
This almost made Hero laugh. The kid had some guts. He gazed at him with his diffrent colored eyes.
Hero answered :
"The sky, and your massive ego I guess.."
The last part was a gift from Zero , he was speaking in his mind and Hero sometimes liked his way of thinking.
Hero was testing the kid to see if he was an aggressive fool like Clarisse.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime7/9/2013, 2:37 pm

((Justin's gone so entering Jake stage left))

Jake walked slowly up the path and into the arena. He knew this was where campers trained but Jake doubted any of them were as rich as him. Jake looked around and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 10:15 am

(( Back from vacation my phone didnt let me post after the first one for some reason..))
Hero gripped his knife he was about to throw as he heard the spoiled and snottish laugh. He turned to the source of the laugh. To see a kid laughing. The tone was simple ; ''Im better than you''
He hated the kid at first sight. Hero glared at him with his red and green eyes. He struggled to keep Zero inside. ''Tell me, What's so funny?'' Hero asked with a threatining voice. 
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 11:15 am

((Okay Justin's back so I guess I might bring him back later...))

Jake smiled and shrugged bored and with no care as to what the kid thought of him. "To be honest, the fact that you think yourself so wonderful that you get so upset from me laughing. For all you know I could've been laughing because of a text I just got." Actually Jake had his phone off at the moment but he showed it just to make it believable. "Now if you don't mind, back the hell up or I will kill you on the spot.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 12:15 pm

(( Since we kinda reseted the start-up I will have Dmitry with the daggers and his short-sword too))

A manic grin spread across Dmitry's face as Zero takes control.

'' Kill me on the spot? Ahh, that I would like to see. Ohh! A phone too! I LOVE looting a dead body. Tell me kid ; did you think I'd let my brother take this? HAH! No WAY! I can see everything about you just by looking at your face. You don't care about anybody, or what they think of you. But you what happens when they think and then act?'' Zero said with a manic and grim tone. ''I guess you don't. But LET ME tell you THIS! If you dont get on your knees and beg for mercy. I may TEACH you!'' Zero shouted as he laughed like a Hyena, he never moved his eyes away from the kids. His right hand was near the knives and his left to daggers. 
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 12:49 pm

Jake laughed again and drew one of his four sword with his right hand while drawing his miniature axe with his left hand. He spun the axe experimentally and then his sword in the same manner. Finally the boy stepped to the side and in the same motion he threw his axe straight for the kid threatening him. "I don't bow to someone who is so idiotic. It is not something you will learn if you do not ask for forgiveness from me." Jake drew another of his four swords and crouched down in a ready position.

Justin, having been busy dealing with another dummy, looked up in time to see a kid throw a weapon and then draw two swords. Apparently this wasn't a practice fight by the way the other kid was standing. The son of Hephaestus sighed and got ready to walk over and smack them both upside the head.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 1:27 pm

Zero took one of his daggers and threw it at the flying axe. He rolls to the left as the dagger clashes with the axe . Zero throws a dagger and two knives , the dagger in the middle. The dagger goes faster thanks to his weight. Its a classic trap. If you dont run dagger, If you dodge the dagger knives . WEll , that depends on where you run and how much the range is . Zero rolls backwards , drawing his short-sword and taking 2 knives to his left hand.  
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 1:31 pm

Jake smirked at the typical trap that most people thought was actually helpful. When the dagger and knives were close enough he raised his sword in his right hand. The blade slashed and blocked the dagger while moving the blade so it hit the knife to the left. In the same motion he stepped to the left to avoid the right knife. When the blades were gone, Jake stepped forward and slashed at the boy with his swords.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 3:20 pm

Zero rolled backwards to avoid the swords and threw the 2 knives he held to the kid. He runned with the knives leaping and striking with his short-sword. Zero loved attacking with his knives . To avoid the knives he had to let his guard down from abova , to avoid the attack from above he needed to let his guard dow on the knives , and for beginners , Zero held one of his dagger's at his left hand. He threw it mid-air and slashed with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 3:22 pm

Jake spun to the left again and slashed with his sword to block the knives while using his other sword to block the other blades. He ended the spin with a low roundhouse kick to the kid's chest.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 4:56 pm

Zero moved his sword right in time to block the kick with the handle.  He didnt know what the impact did , but a kick that strong hitting something hard would hurt , even damage the leg. Zero fell to the floor and rolled back as he touched the ground. Quickly taking one of his daggers from the ground he threw at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime7/28/2013, 10:13 am

Jake's leg was whistling through the air when it impacted against something, a sword hilt, like a car running into a brick wall at 60mph. The pain and pure anger that arose from that pain were massive and he knew that there would be trouble if he didn't get out of there soon so Jake dropped back and watched as the knife flew harmlessly over his face but his leg wasn't free of harm. It was broken in three different places and fractured in two others which basically meant he wasn't going to be fighting anymore. Jake tried to stand up and take the full weight onto his leg but instantly fell to one knee. This was going to be the end and it would be the worst way to die.

Justin was growing bored but he had seen the leg break and instantly he strode forward and stood in front of the injured demi god with his Fists raised. The Fists of Hephaestus were Justin's greatest invention and he knew that they could best any sword short of an actual god's sword. So if this child of whatever deity decided to attack then Justin would smash the blade and then his face, leaving several cuts along his face. "Back off and put your weapons away. He is injured and there is no honor in killing an opponent who cannot fight back."
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime7/29/2013, 7:45 am

Zero looked at the kid, he looked though. Not someone you'd want to mess with. His ''other'' side was trying to get Zero away from the kid. He thaught that enough blood was spilled. Zero knew that in a few minutes he would supress him. Zero dropped his knife to the ground. He looked at the kid and smirked. ''You are lucky kid, I don't feel like killing today.'' Zero said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword fighting practice   Sword fighting practice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword fighting practice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Physical Fitness Area :: Sword Fighting Arena-
Jump to: