Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Target Practice.

Go down 
+4
Dragonfire
Dexter
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Rachel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Target Practice. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 2:25 am

"Pfft. It's not a diary, stupid," and took out said not-diary and waved it in the kid's face. "Does this look like a diary to you!?"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 2:30 am

Jack notes the obvious by saying, "Well it's a book, obviously. Probably containing some things involved with personal life. If it was a diary for a stereotypical girl, it would probably be glamoured up."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 2:48 am

I sniffed the air haughtily, and stuffed the journal back into my satchel. "Tch, as I expected. You boring people don't know a treasure trove of information, even when someone flaunts it in front of your face!" Haha. Treasure trove. I was so devillishly clever.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 2:51 am

Jack raises his eyebrows for a second, mildly amused. He sits down and thinks for a minute or two, then laughs out loud. "Oh, how clever you are."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 3:06 am

"Finally, someone realizes it," I replied with a smirk. "You're smart, kid. What's your name? I wasn't paying attention, if you said it earlier."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 11:06 am

"Jack. Jack... Spitz." Jack hesitates for a second before saying his 'fake' last name.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 8:00 pm

"That's a.....unique last name."Lucifer said absentmindedly. He realized that he was probably the boring one in this trio but he didn't really care either.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 11:26 pm

"Not really." Jack says, taking out a coin. He starts flipping it, then tosses it to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 10:23 pm

I snatched the coin out of the air. SHINY. MINE. I pinched it in between my index finger and thumb, and closely examined it. It wasn't fake, was it? Counterfeit shiny things really got under my skin.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 10:31 pm

Lucifer sighed a bit at his boredom and starts to leave ready to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 11:26 pm

"Goodbye... Lucifer." Jacks mutters. He then continues to polish his ring. He looks up and sees the girl examining the coin. Jack smiles. "It's not fake if you're wondering that. And you still haven't told me your name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 8:56 pm

Luna walked in...she missed Siken...
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 11:08 pm

Scout soars overhead and drops Siken's ring near Luna.
((Description in the Beach))
-Siken- I run in and see Scout take off again. Just across the room, Luna stood. I walk up to her. "Hey, Luna." I say and then add "I missed you but had to see you because of something Daniel said. He said you would remember me because I am the only one brave enough to kiss you. If you feel anything for me, anything at all, I will go to Hades and back. I will convince Artemis to let you leave the Hunters. Daniel, Chazz, and I will talk to Zeus. Maybe we can convince him to help. Maybe we..." I trail off as tears blur my vision again. It was all so much to ask for.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 7:54 am

"What are you thinking? There are plenty of other girls in this camp, Siken." She put her hands on his shoulders. "I am not leaving the Hunters of Artemis for anything. This is my life. I took the oath and that's it. I'm sure you'll find yourself a beautiful girl that will love you just as much....that girl isn't me."

Maple walks in. She whistled a tune. Her faun hooves clicked against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 10:08 am

-Siken- I look at Luna. She had just shot me down again and yet, it made no difference. There may not be a chance with him and Luna, but he would still feel those feelings. "There are other girls, I know that." my voice cracks, but I continue. "And there may be another girl to find." Yet it breaks my heart to try. I think "I just had to try the impossible. I love you Luna, but it can't go on like this." Tears begin to fall from my chin as I pick up my ring and chain. It symbolized one part of my life, a part long gone. "Please take this ring, not a proposal or anything. I just want you to remember me, remember the one who took a chance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 7:10 pm

{I feel like they're in a dramatic movie XD}

She took it and stuffed it in her pocket. "Thanks." She muttered. She took out her bow and loaded an arrow.

Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 7:29 pm

((Love IS dramatic...but yeah))

-Siken- I turn to leave and then think of the repercussions. 'To Hell with the repercussions. This is right. Otherwise you would do something stupid again.' "Good bye Luna. Maybe we will see each other again one day. Until then, have a good life." I say as I leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 7:51 am

She shot the arrow on the target.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 10:19 am

-Scout- Scout flies down next to Luna and drops the empty hilt so that it hit the bow. He screeches lowly.

(( That sword was impervious to most breaking....not a grenade. Hilt has burn marks from the explosion. ))
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 11:25 pm

"You're right, I haven't," I agreed, and pocketed the lovely shiny coin.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 11:38 pm

"When did you start craving 'shiny things'?" Jack asks a bit awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 12:47 pm

"The day I was born," I said, not knowing whether that was actually true or not. And to put the icing on the Untruth Cake, I added, "I remember."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 1:28 pm

"Sure you did..." Jack says sarcastically, smiling a crooked smile. Jack thought for a couple minutes, before asking,"You a daughter of Hermes?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 1:30 pm

I replied with a predictably witty answer. "No, I'm a son. Of course I'm a daughter!"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 1:35 pm

"I'll take that as a yes.." he mutters, and sits down. "Cheeky, aren't you?" Jack smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Target Practice.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next