Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hole To Wonderland

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 11:45 pm

"Hurt me. Ha. I can still defend myself even without my sword. Too bad these people are a bunch of idiots."Tristan said as he slowly moved to one of his daggers. He stared at the one-eyed man and whispered, "I dare you, you whiney little brat."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/30/2012, 5:34 pm

I kept walking at my own pace. I hope they weren't in too much trouble.. Oh whatever. Suddenly, a crazy guy with crazy red and a crazy hat popped up.

"Hello there! They call me the Mad Hatter! What has brought you to this lovely place?" He walked on the other side of me.

"Well I wanted to eat this fine white rabbit but he jumped down his hole. So I followed him and he ended up here. And so I ended up here. My other two acquaintances," I stumbled on the word, "Got captured by cards from the Queen Of Hearts. They sent me to find the White Queen so we could get them back, kill The Jabberwoky and leave."

The Mad Hatter nodded in agreement the whole time. "I see, I see. Well I could possibly help you get there?" He suggested.

"That would be great!"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/30/2012, 8:43 pm

Cade was going to say something, but she didn't. She figured if she did she'd probably burst into tears and look weak, not that she wasn't pitiful already. She totally wished she had her bow right now, so she could shoot an arrow through the queen's head and get done with it. Instead she watched, feeling useless and the opposite of helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/30/2012, 10:09 pm

THe man swung his sword at the little brat finally fed up with all his smack talk.

"Please."Tristan muttered as he drew his dagger and blocked the sword. "Weak as I thought you would be."He muttered then pushed back the blade. "Now let us out of her bobble head."He then said to the queen.

"Off with his head!"The queen said as she was sick of his insults and his mouth in general.

Several red soldiers came in and unlocked the door and attempted to grab the boy before getting cut down.

"Thank you."Tristan muttered then quickly picked Cade up as gentle as he could and lether piggy back on him as he fled the dungeon. "We got to go fast."Tristan said.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/30/2012, 10:21 pm

The Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit and I kept walking. We didn't really talk much. We made small talk occasionally about our surroundings, but other than that, we didn't talk..

Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 12:09 am

Cade watched, her thoughts hazy. As soon as the doors opened she was fully alert, though. She felt really guilty, being completely without a weapon. "Thanks," she murmured when he picked her up, and she would have protested but her foot was killing her and she thought that it would be agony to try and walk, forget run. She strung an arm around his neck loosely to keep her grip, but luckily she was pretty agile, and determined. She managed to snag the bow and a sheath of arrows right off the back of a card soldier and she grinned, flinging the sheath over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 12:20 am

Tristan kept running. The only timehe stopped wasto grab his sword then just likethat he was off again. He didn't stop till he was out of the castle and down the path. He knew he had to get to the White Queen. He also had to find Kessannah. He couldn't stand the thought of her getting hurt, even if he didn't know either of the girls he came here with. He still felt responsible for their safety.So he kept runningand by the time he had stopped for a breath he was already down the left path.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 6:58 pm

The three of us kept walking, at a faster pace. I realized that those people were probably about to die. And no matter how much I disliked people and enjoyed their deaths, I didn't want to see two people die from someone else. I generally did the killing with my sky vehicles. So I sped up our pace, hoping to get to the White Queen soon. Maybe I'd even kill them after we got out of this crazy, messed up world. Probably not, but the thought was still there.

"We are almost there!" The Mad Hatter jumped with joy. The White Rabbit said, "Almost.. but you never know what could go wrong in mere seconds."

I frowned. I really hoped nothing went wrong.. then I shrugged off the thought and kept going.

OOC; Omg, my last few posts have been on my phone. It's so much easier to post on the computer than on my phone.o: It's like, relief for my fingers:p hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 7:29 pm

Cade grinned, forgetting about her foot for a moment as she somehow managed to load an arrow into the bow. She shot it, knocking off two consecutive cards. Wow, these soldiers sure were easy to take down! She nabbed a few more as Tristan ran away, grinning in her pride and exhilaration. They got a distance away and Catheryn stopped, flinging her diminishing sheath of arrows across her back once again.

"I'm sorry you've had to lug me around this whole time," she said to Tristan, feeling guilty. "But thanks... I don't know what would've happened if I had to walk on that.." she glanced down at her foot, which didn't look that pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 7:35 pm

"It's fine. I sorta holed it go better then it did but at least we areoutand on our way."Tristan said still running. He would slow down and tae a break but he is afraid that if he does then they will be captured again. Soon though after what felt like hours of running he sees the figure of a little 6 year old girl running. "KEASANNAH!"he yelled ashe tried his best ot catch up with her and the two figures standing on either side of her.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 7:45 pm

"Great..." murmured Cade under her breath. That little kid had dropped a freaking van on her foot! She didn't know if it was on purpose, but it sure seemed like it. She sensed... what... guilt on the girl's being though? Maybe it was worry. Maybe she was trying to help them. She wasn't so sure, though. She bit her lip as her foot moved uncomfortably and she tried to move her leg so that it wouldn't be jostled so much. At this point, all she wanted to do was go HOME.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 7:47 pm

The rabbit scurried away at the yell and the Mad Hatter jumped. I just stopped in my tracks and turned to see Tristan running with Cade. Her foot looked really gross.. I waited for them where I was, watching as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 7:54 pm

Tristan kept running until finally he could stop and rest."Finally Gods that took longer than it should've."He said in between deep breaths. He sttod up as best he could with Cade still on his back. He wasn't sure just how bad her foot was but he knew for sure that setting her down was not the beest thing to do at the moment. "I'm glad we found you. Oh Hello there."Tristan said to Kessanah and then turned to the Hatter.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 8:06 pm

"Hi," stated Catheryn to Kessannah, almost emotionless-ly. She didn't know what to think. She shifted her sheath of arrows on her shoulder, it was feather light but still irritating to hold onto. "You can put me down, Tristan. I can manage on one foot for a few minutes." She wanted to rest for a second, and she couldn't really do that if she had to hang onto someone. It was sort of ironic, Cade who didn't like to depend on anyone and liked to do things on her own had to rely on people for everything at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 8:52 pm

"What happened to your foot?" I asked, true curiosity in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 9:01 pm

"Ok then."Tristan said to Cade and gentle put her down. He then actually took nthe time to look at her foot for more then five seconds and realized without taking the shoe how serious it was. He then heard Kessasnnah's question. "I think something really big fell on it. Did anything happen while I was nocked out." He asked
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 9:09 pm

Cade winced slightly as she was set down, letting her good foot touch the ground first as she hastily brought down the second. She glanced at it quickly. Blood... she winced. She hated the sight of blood, but she would deal with it. She attempted to stand on one foot for a while, but it became tedious and she was getting dizzy from blood loss, so she braced her hand against a tree to balance herself, listening vaguely to the conversation. She hadn't known that Tristan passed out.

Finally, she answered Kessannah's question. "One of your stupid vans fell on it," she stated, though she didn't really sound that angry about it. She could tell that Kessannah didn't do it on purpose, as much as she didn't want to admit it to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 9:18 pm

I frowned, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to fall on your foot.." I trailed off. Then I pulled some ambrosia or nectar out of my pocket. I always got them mixed up. I handed it to her, "Here ya go.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 9:24 pm

Tristan just stood there dumbstruck. Vans?
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 9:32 pm

"Kessannah can make random objects fall out of the sky," Cade said to Tristan, who she could obviously tell was confused. "Or just vehicles. I don't really know," she looked to the little girl. "But thanks," she forced a smile, taking the ambrosia. Maybe it would heal her foot... she looked down and he foot looked pretty broken. It wasn't nectar, which she had heard could heal wounds by putting it on directly. She shrugged and took a bite of the ambrosia anyway.

Mmmm... a warm, sweet taste filled her mouth, like her dad's chocolate cake he used to make for her birthday. Then her stomach twisted in agony. She could feel her foot trying to mend itself back together but having trouble, and she felt paralyzed in pain. She clenched her teeth to keep from making noise. Finally, the severe pain stopped, but a dull throbbing remained in her foot. It was a thousand times better, but still not great. At least it looked like the bleeding stopped. She took a tentative step forward, only to feel pain shoot through her leg. Nope.. definitely not healed, at least not fully. She could put a little bit of weight on it though, which was definitely an improvement.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 9:34 pm

"Just vehicles." I said before she bit the ambrosia/nectar. After she did, I watched her foot. "It looks a little better." I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 9:37 pm

"How far till we get to the queen."Tristan asked the Mad Hatter remembering he was still standing there. The Hatter was slightly crazy a best but Tristan figured that even he would be confused by all this.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 11:15 pm

"It's... alright," stated Cade to Kessannah, though she knew the statement wasn't meant to have a reply. She tried putting some more weight on it, but it wasn't looking so great. She wished things would just fix themselves. Maybe they'd find someone magical in this demented world who could fix her foot. "Listen, I'm sorry I judged you so quickly earlier," said Catheryn, though she was still a bit apprehensive. "It's sort of a thing with me. I sense people's... aura? I don't even know. It has something to do with my mom. Anyway, it isn't always perfect and I guess I trust it too much," she said, though she hated to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 11:02 pm

"Oh it's fine.. people do that all the time.." I said the last part under my breath. And to Tristan, I said, "I dunno! Ask him!" I pointed to the Mad Hatter.

"Well, we're about five minutes on feet away. Now if we had... say a.. vehicle, we'd be about two minutes away." He looked at me.

I sighed and made it rain a small car, about ten feet in front of us. "Everybody in..?" My statement ended in a question.

"Oh oh oh! I want to drive!" The Mad Hatter exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 11:06 pm

"I'll catch up. I want to cover our tracks so they can't figure out which way we went from."Tristan said to them then walked down the oppossite way he sword drawn in caes of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hole To Wonderland
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next