Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hole To Wonderland

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

The Hole To Wonderland  Empty
PostSubject: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 12:44 am

I walked into the strawberry field, dragging my teddy bear behind me. I moved my hair so it was behind my hair. Just then, a white rabbit went running in front of me. My stomach growled. I wanted to eat him. I chased him to his hole. I stood there, watching him. He sat there, watching me. We had about a five minute staring contest. Neither of us looked away. It was quite funny...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 12:45 am

Tristan appears in the random spot and sees a girl starring at a ribbit hole. He wondered what she was doing there so he made his way over to her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 12:50 am

Catheryn Cade, having just settled into the almost despicable Hermes cabin, decided to take a walk through camp. She approached a field, presumably of strawberries, and saw a girl... staring at a rabbit? She looked about half of Cade's age, and everything about her aura screamed dangerous. She was in a dismal mood, though, and she stepped up behind the girl. "What the heck are you staring at?" she asked, quite impolitely.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 12:53 am

I jumped and turned around, my eyes blazing with anger. I whipped back around. The rabbit jumped down it's hole. "REALLY!? That rabbit was about to be my dinner!!" I screamed at the girl, but I just ignored the boy standing over there.

OOC; yeah, she's like 6. she acts older than she is:D
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 12:57 am

"Uhmmm. Dinner?"Tristan asked in his mellowed out voice.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:05 am

Catheryn swallowed. Definitely not getting good vibes from this girl. Her expression revealed nothing, however. "Well, that's good, though I don't see why you couldn't just eat food from the mess hall."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:07 am

"Ew. Regular food is gross. Have either of you tried a raw animal? Ever? They're so yummy." I smiled to myself. "Anyway, I'm chasing that rabbit. I want him. You guys can come if you want." I jumped down the hole, I knew they would follow. What kind of people would let a little girl jump down a rabbit hole by herself?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:11 am

"Are you as werided out by this little girl as I am?"Tristan asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:18 am

Cade just shrugged. She didn't know whether she should trust him or not yet, so she didn't feel like disclosing much. "You going down?" she asked, gesturing towards the hole the girl just scurried down. Catheryn was concerned, but she didn't know if she was THAT concerned.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:20 am

"Yeah."Tristan said then vanished down the rabbit hole.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:21 am

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as fell. This was definitely not a normal rabbit hole. This was weird. It went on forever and ever and ever. Weird things were floating around me as I fell. It was almost as if I was falling in slow motion.. it was weird.. really weird.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:35 am

Catheryn lingered for a few seconds, indecisive, but then she decided to follow the two. What was there to lose? A lot, actually. She didn't have time to consider this, though, because the ground dropped out from beneath her feet. She squeezed her eyes shut and stifled a scream. WTF.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:37 am

Tristan looked around at all the weridness he was passing. On the outside helooked bland and dull, like he didn't care, but on the inside he was screaming,"HOLY SH*T WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:40 am

I finally hit the ground with a thud. I stood up and looked around. A giant table sat there. Under it was a little cake that said "Eat me." I picked it up and just gazed at it.. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:43 am

Tristan hit the floor rolling. He sttod quickly wondering where they were.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:44 am

Cade slammed into the ground audibly, but for some reason it didn't hurt as much as she knew it should. She took a few seconds to catch her breath and attempt to slow her heart rate, which was useless. She stumbled to her feet, dizzy, and looked around. Oh gods. This looked exactly like Alice in Wonderland... maybe she should have paid more attention when watching that movie with her half-siblings.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:46 am

"I've recognized this place before. But. I don't remember where from.. and this little cake that says eat me." I looked at the other two. "Should I eat it..? I can split it in three and we could all eat it.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:49 am

"How about we be better safe then sorry."Tristan said and with that he drew his sword and cut the cake in half. He watched on of the pieces fall down and he saw there was nothing bad about it. "You can I guess."He said as he put away his sword.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:51 am

Cade looked at her in disgust. "I'm not eating that. What if it's poisoned? Who are you people, anyway?" she asked, getting defensive. She stood a few feet away from them, her arms crossed over her chest. She shouldn't have come down here... this was a bad idea...
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:52 am

"I'm Kessannah, daughter of Set." I muttered to her as I picked up half of the cake. I took a bite of it. Suddenly, I grew taller, wayyyyyyyyyyyyy taller. I was like a freaking giant!O: "Whoa."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:54 am

Tritan looked at Kessanah as she grew so much taller. He then picked up a piece and ate a bite out of it. Suddenly he shot in height and felt almost like normal size. "You coming or just gonna stay ant sized?"He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:56 am

Set... Catheryn thought back. She couldn't remember what he was god of, but judging from what she gathered of this girl it was nothing good. Cade glanced at the guy. He seemed pretty average, from what she could tell. She looked at the cake with apprehension. "I think I'm tall enough already," she muttered, picking up a piece and examining it. Before she could second-guess herself she took a bite on impulse, growing taller and taller. "Woah," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 2:00 am

"I feel really large. But at the same time, normal height." I looked at the table, there was a bottle on it that said "drink me" and a key laying next to it. I grabbed the key then took a drink of the drink, ew. It tasted horrible. I quickly set it back on the table. Then, I shrunk down, really small.. Well, back to normal I guess. I still held the key in my hand, it was normal size now. I saw a door. Hm. I picked up Teddy and looked up at the other two people. "Drink that and become normal again!" I was so demanding, whatever.

OOC; Kessannah is like the complete opposite of Alice.

Alice: Blonde, blue eyes, nice
Kessannah: Black hair, red eyes, mean.

But they're both really pale. It's all good.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 2:04 am

"Well that is sorta anticlimatic."Tristan said to himself as he took a sip of the bottle and shrunk down to normal size. Gods all this growing and shriking was giving him a headach. What he wouldn't give foresome asparin right.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 2:07 am

Cade looked at the young girl defiantly... wow... that was weird. "What if I don't want to drink your stupid drink? What if you're a complete psycho leading me into a sick trap or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hole To Wonderland
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: The Grape-Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: