Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hole To Wonderland

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 10:30 pm

"Oh... okay... Sounds easy enough. But what's a Jabberwocky anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 10:31 pm

Catheryn is getting her foot... repaired? Hopefully. The attendant people set her down and work on her foot, which doesn't look as bad as it did originally thanks to the ambrosia. It set weirdly, though, but they fixed it, using some sort of magical Wonderland power. They seemed done and she stood up gingerly, surprised to not have the urge to wince. Her foot felt... just a bit uncomfortable, but rather normal. She took a tentative step forward, and another, and then she just walked around, ecstatic inside. "Thanks," she saod to the medical person, and he nods. "Now how the Hades do I get out of here?!" she asked them, and they showed her the door.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 10:34 pm

"The Jabberwocky is just another dragon. But instead of fire I think it breaths like purple lightning or something. But it doesn't really matter. I planned to take out the Jabberwocky whle everyone else fought with the Red Queens troops."Tristan said.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 10:51 pm

Catheryn maneuvered her way back to Tristan and Kessannah, ignoring the meaningless squabbles of the attendants about how she has to be careful and yada yada yada. She found them quickly, thank goodness, and stood in the doorway before entering the room, still wary of the White Queen. "And what do you plan to do to defeat the Jabberwocky?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 12:17 am

"I've got a pretty good idea in mind."Tristan said and then refused to say another word on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 9:36 pm

Catheryn raised an eyebrow, uncertain, but said nothing. She trusted Tristan, but he wouldn't tell them anything and she felt the need to develop her own backup plan. She shifted uncomfortably, looking from the White Queen to the attendant tugging on the hem of her shirt to Kessannah and Tristan. Wait.. she touched her shoulder, grasping the strap- the strap of the sheath of arrows she'd managed to snag from a card warrior. Her hand dropped but she stifled a grin, ecstatic at this change in events. She wasn't defenseless, she had her arrows. If she could shoot the Jabberwocky, or even distract him in some way...
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 9:39 pm

"What are you gonna do? Cause I wanna help too." I said to Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 9:46 pm

"Dont worry about it Kessanah. Besides you get the funnest part of this whole thing. Dropping random things on masses of card soldiers just because you can."Tristan said to her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 9:49 pm

"Yayy," I said sarcastically. I walked away from the group and sat down against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 9:54 pm

Catheryn looked quickly at Kessannah then away, feeling guilty. She gazed at the floor, grasping the strap of the arrow sheath tightly in her palm. She would have asked Tristan what she was supposed to do, but she didn't. At this point, she just wanted to leave, but she new they would have to face the Jabberwocky first and though she would never admit it to herself, nor anyone else, she was absolutely terrified. She managed to keep up her facade, though, much to her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 9:59 pm

"Alright then. Let's get some sleep tomorrow we go home."Tristan said and then vanished
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 10:03 pm

OOC; that was the worst grammar ever, alpha:p

BIC; "Okay." I muttered and got up, waiting to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 10:07 pm

((Eh I'm too lazy to edit.))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 10:08 pm

Cade watched as Tristan walked off, a tad confused. He disappeared somewhere, and she supposed she should as well, but she had no idea where. In all honesty, she didn't feel comfortable sleeping in the castle. She wished they could just leave that night, but they were unable to for obvious reasons. She looked to Kessannah, looking to see if she had any idea as to where they should go. Gods, she hated having to rely on people.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 10:11 pm

Tristan appeared from his shadow travel in one of the random rooms of the Castle. Quickly he found a bed and flopped down on it almost instantly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/1/2012, 10:12 pm

I turned to the Queen lady. "Since he disappeared, do you have anywhere for us to stay?" I asked with no emotion in my voice.. I was good at that.

"Why yes I do, my dears. Follow me." She smiled and turned, her dress swooshing on the ground. She headed towards a door in the back of the room.

I shrugged at Cade, "I guess we should follow her.." I said quietly and walked after the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 12:20 am

Catheryn nodded. "Alright," she murmured, following the two. Maybe sleep would be good- she was completely exhausted, but she doubted she would be capable of it at the moment. She followed the Queen, thoughts racing through her head like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:16 pm

The Queen lead us to a room with two king sized beds. She gestured to a door, "There's a bathroom for you girls if you choose to clean up before your fight tomorrow. And over in that dresser will be acceptable clothes to wear to fight the Jabberwocky and the Red Queen's cards." She gestured to a big white dresser in the corner of the room. "Have a nice night, rest up." She smiled and swept out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:30 pm

Catheryn's eyes widened at the grandeur of it all. Actually, it wasn't really that impressive, but for someone who'd just spent miles running away from crap with a hurt foot, it was a miracle. She leaped onto one of the beds, burying her face in a pillow and not even caring if she soiled the sheets with her filthy clothing. "I could stay here for my whole lifeeee," she muttered into the pillow, breathing in its fresh-laundry scent.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:41 pm

"I'm gonna take a bubble bath." I said then walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took my bath and put on a pair of pajamas that happened to be sitting on the shelf. I walked out, all warm and cozy. I held Teddy to my chest and climbed into bed. I pulled the covers up and closed my eyes. "Goodnight Cade.." I said then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:50 pm

Tristan is sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 10:12 pm

Catheryn waited for Kessannah to be done before drawing herself a bath, heating the water up to create steam and relax her muscles. She sighed, wishing she could stay inside for a long time, and it almost seemed like she could, in that moment. Eventually she got out of the tub and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt she found in a bureau within the bathroom and crawled beneath the covers of a bed, enveloping herself. She tried to fall asleep but tossed and turned, waking and sleeping fitfully. She certainly wasn't going to be happy in the morning, but what could she do?
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 10:50 pm

I kept sleeping!
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 12:28 am

Catheryn awoke to sun blaring through the window, not having remembered falling asleep. She groaned audibly, throwing a pillow over her head in an attempt to block out the light. She was so comfortable that she just wanted to stay there alllll day long..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 12:38 am

((So do we time skip to tomorrow or what?))

Tristan continued to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hole To Wonderland
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next