Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hole To Wonderland

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:10 pm

"Dont know. But to be hinest I would rather just get to the White Queens palace with a very little amount of detours."Tristan said then looked up and saw a pair of floating eyes. Wait...Eyes? The Chesher Cat appeared before him and the other two.

"Hello there."The Cat said to them.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:14 pm

"Oh, Kitty!" I giggled, then covered my mouth. Oops. I didn't mean to talk..
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:17 pm

Catheryn nodded, agreeing vaguely before eyes popped out at them. She was unable to stifle a girly, high-pitched screech as she jumped backwards at least a foot. She blushed, embarrassed. "What do you want?" she finally asked, once she composed herself.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:23 pm

"Its not what I want little child. It's what the three of you want. A way out is what you three are after. And I know the way out."The Cat said to them

"But you're not gonna tell us right?'Tristan asked remembering how tricky the Chesher Cat would be. But he also remembers that the Cat is a frined of the White Queen. If anything he was their best bet to getting this over with.

"Smarter then you look. Well Tristan you want to get to the White Queen as soon as possible correct. Follow the path to a fork in the road and take the left route."The cat said then vanished as if he was never there.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:28 pm

I just stood there, not saying anything. I sighed a little to myself. I held my Teddy's hand tighter. I looked up at the other two, wonder in my eyes about what was gonna happen next.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:32 pm

Cade looked at where he just was, apprehensive. She couldn't get a read on the cat. Well.. she could. But it was really foggy. She didn't really do animals. "Uh... do we believe him? I don't know... Wait. How the heck did he know your name?" Catheryn looked at Tristan, dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:37 pm

"The Chesher Cat is pretty mysterious. He knows a lot more then lets on. But from what I can tell he was telling the truth. So let's get this over with."Tristan said then started down the path.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:41 pm

I followed Tristan down the path. He seemed to know what he was talking about and I obviously didn't know anything.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:44 pm

Cade kept her doubt to herself and followed Tristan, as she felt she had no other choice. "Hey, who's your god parent?" she asked him. Wait.. crap. Now he was probably going to ask about hers. She probably shouldn't have asked that... too late.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:48 pm

Tristan just ignored the question entirely and kept walking. Right now he wasn't in the mood for telling people anymore then his name. As he came up on the fork in the road all crap started to happen. Red card soldiers came out of nowhere and attacked Tristan without warning. He had no time to react before he was knocked out and dragged down the right sided path.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:51 pm

I looked over at Cade. "I think we should go help him." I said. Then I ran after them shouting, "STOP! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 10:06 pm

Cade trotted behind him like an overgrown puppy, feeling a bit dejected when he didn't reply to her. Maybe she didn't like this kid. She didn't have much time to consider this before he was snatched by... walking playing cards? She glanced at Kessannah and rolled her eyes. "No s*** Sherlock," she muttered under her breath and took off after them. Great... she was unarmed, and these crazy people... she cursed vehemently for a 12-year-old.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 10:10 pm

Tristan is being kidnapped.

Several other playing card soldiers appered in front of the two girls and tried to knock them out and take them to the Red Queen.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 10:30 pm

OOC; AHHAHAHAHHAHA. "Tristan is being kidnapped." THAT WAS GREAT

BIC; I stopped when I saw her roll her eyes at me. "You're mean!" I screamed at her. I ran after Tristan, dodging the stupid cards. There was an advantage to being short. I dropped some large buses on the cards, hoping they would die. Hmph.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 10:36 pm

Catheryn ignored the girl, focusing on getting AWAY from the cards. Two grabbed her under the arms and she flailed, trying to get away from them. Buses started failing from the sky and she cursed some more. One landed right on her foot and she shrieked, seeing stars. It rolled away, so she wasn't stuck, and the guards pulled her, ignoring her screams and the uncontrollable tears falling down her face. Her foot throbbed. Greaaat.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 10:38 pm

Red card soldiers dragged the boy and the crying girl away while several other tried to catch the youngest of the group. "Stay still you little brat."One said before getting crushed by a bus. They continued chasing the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 10:45 pm

I ran inbetween the legs of the stupid cards. "Yeah, guys. I'm gonna go find the White Queen.." I muttered. I ran off in the opposite direction. I made cars and bikes and stuff keep falling on the cards as I escaped them. I made it back to the forked road. I quickly ran to the left side of it, kinda scared of what was gonna happen..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 10:48 pm

Some of the cards get crushed and others are about to go after the girl but the leader says,"No let her go, We got two of them that's enough." They continued dragging the other two.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 10:53 pm

Cade was dragged, her foot bumping mercilessly against the ground. She winced, suppressing cries. She wasn't weak... she had to get away. She twisted, which stopped the guards for a moment and then one rapped her over the head and kept moving. She started seeing stars. She would not black out... she would be alright. Now, if only she had a way to escape. They approached a castle... not good... this was NOT good.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 11:00 pm

I kept running down the path. Then suddenly. I just.. stopped. Why was I trying to help these people? They were mean. And didn't even try to be nice to me.. yeah, I was a little mean in the beginning.. but I'm only six, what did they expect?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 11:05 pm

((Time skip to Dugeon.))

Tristan sat up abruptly. His backwas stiff and he was locked in with Cade. Wait locked in? "Oh sh*t dont tell me we are in a dugeon."He said as he held his pained head.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 11:12 pm

Catheryn tried resisting some more, but she was barely 90 pounds, and with her foot it wasn't helping as much as she wished it would. She felt Kessannah's rising contempt and tried to yell out to her, but she couldn't. Gods, if she died here... not that anyone would care. She allowed herself finally to be dragged, fading in and out of full consciousness. She jerked awake with a stifled moan when she was tossed carelessly into a cold, dank cell. She opened her eyes, breathing a sigh of relief when she realized Tristan was there. At least she wasn't alone, not that his company was so much better. She didn't dare look at her foot, but it throbbed like hell inside her torn sneaker and she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 11:23 pm

I continued walking, following the path like the Kitty told us too. Suddenly, the white rabbit came bounding next to me. I looked over at him. "I blame you for this mess. If you didn't look so yummy, I wouldn't be here." I crossed my arms as I walked.

"This might just be your destiny, young one." He paused. "Ir, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Either way, you're stuck now. Where are you headed anyway?"

"I'm supposed to be looking for The White Queen's castle. I guess she can help Tristan and mean girl out of their problem. But mean girl is mean and I don't wanna help her. I don't think I have a choice though." Me and the rabbit kept walking. Neither of us spoke again..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 11:28 pm

Tristan stood up and looked around. "Gods this is going to be a lot of sh*t."Tristan said to himself and suddenly the big headed Queen that loves decapitantion decided to come to the cell door. "Let me out of her you sorry litte foot stool."He said to her and her henchman pulled his sword on Tristan. "Like' you'll do anything."He said to the guyhis souless pierceing black eyes staring straight at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 11:32 pm

Catheryn looked at her foot. OH. Oh gods. It was swollen, and her whole shoe was bloodied and disgusting. She wasn't about to take that off right now, but she didn't think she could walk on it well, nevertheless stand up. Then... the Queen of Hearts herself was at the door? "Tristan," Cade managed to speak through the thickness in her throat. "He'll kill you," she stated. She shouldn't have cared, but she didn't want to be alone down here. It was scary, and she was hurt, and she didn't know what they'd do to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hole To Wonderland
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next