Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All My Old Charries

Go down 
AuthorMessage

All My Old Charries Empty
PostSubject: All My Old Charries   All My Old Charries Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 11:33 pm

Name: Jason Fenix
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dirty Blonde/Brown, Medium Unkempt (Surfer Style)
Height: 6'2"
Body Type: Thin, Muscular (Once Again, Surfer Style)
Skin Color: White (Tan)
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Jessica Fenix (Deceased)
Country of Origin: USA (California)
Pets: N/A
Talents: Guitar, Singing, Video Games, Poetry, Acting
Skills: Surfing, Killing Monsters! Healing, Dreams the future when he wants to (Not just regular weird Demigod dreams)
Weapon: Guitar pick necklace that returns when taken off, and it can transform into an electric guitar, or a katana.
Life Before CHB: Grew up surfing and acting, as many who were born into fame would do. His mother was an aspiring actress, yet he still had trouble with girls, (still does) and had incredibly low self esteem, despite how attractive he is. Eventually, as most half-bloods, he was attacked by monsters, and was brought to CHB before being claimed by Apollo.
RP Example: "Hey guys! I wrote a new song! It's called, 'Ares Cabin Sucks!'"
Any notes about your characters: Good looking, yet incredibly awkward when with a girl he likes, but otherwise very chill.

Name:Kayla Tyler
Eyes:Bright Orange/Yellow
Hair:Black
Height:5'5"
Body Type:Thin
Skin Color:Caucasian
God Parent:Hephaestus
Mortal Parent:Elizabeth Tyler
Country of Origin:USA (Texas)
Pets:Pegasus named Cody
Talents:Much stronger than she appears to be, very fast runner, very outdoorsy.
Skills:Fire manipulation, great with technology and building (like most children of Hephaestus) and has the ability to control metal to a certain extent.
Weapon:Martial Arts, Dual Daggers
Life Before CHB:Stereotypical Texas lifestyle, on a ranch, tending to horses, the works. Attacked by monsters once or twice that she can remember, nothing too serious though. Her first major attack was when she went for a vacation to Bermuda, and was attacked by multiple hellhounds. Her adopted father, who was never the greatest father, sacrificed himself to save her. Since then she has moved to Camp Half-Blood, and been claimed by Hephaestus.
RP Example: "Hey, whatch y'all up to?" I said as I entered the courtyard. "Nothing really." said Jason Fenix, a new friend of mine. "That's good I guess, but nothing tends to get a bit borin' every so often. Wanna go riding? And maybe after we'll go saddle us up some grub?" I said happily. "Kayla... You know I hate it when you say grub. It makes it sound like we'll be eating worms." He said jokingly. "Alright lets go then!" I said and bounced off with my pal.

Name: Tristan Drakos
Eyes: Purple or Red (Depends on mood)
Hair: Black (Emo Cut)
Height: 5’10”
Body Type: Thin
Skin Color: White (Pale)
God Parent: Mania, Goddess of Insanity and Spirits
Mortal Parent: Unknown
Country of Origin: England (Ran away to United States at a young age)
Pets: None that anyone can see…
Talents: Reading, Not talking for hours on end, Ranting, Driving (Racing)
Skills: Extreme Empathy, Ability to cause temporary insanity, Minor mind control, Can communicate with and see spirits.
Weapon: Scythe on a charm bracelet (Returns when lost)
Life Before CHB: Tristan grew up alone, on the streets. He was raised in an orphanage in London until age ten, and then he ran away to America. He spent three years stealing and doing other illegal things to stay alive, and then, at age fourteen, he stole a car, and the thrill was too much to give up. He spent the next few years rising to the top of underground, street racing circuits, until his apparent death. He was racing for 5,000,000$, the largest amount of money he’d ever competed for, and thirty seconds away from the finish line, the other racer turned out to be an Empousa, and crashed their cars together, totaling both of the cars, and leaving him to die, when luckily, a Satyr was in the area, and heard the commotion, and went to see what had happened. He smelled the Demigod, and brought him back to camp.
RP Example: I revved my engine; ready to beat the other racers easily, when I noticed something. An intense hatred. An amount of hatred I’d never felt before. I looked at the driver to my left. She was exceptionally beautiful, but she had a look in her eyes, and I could tell she wasn’t normal. I’d dealt with paranormal things before though, I mean, I could feel people’s emotions, so I’m kinda used to the whole deal. The countdown begun. I knew this wouldn’t be a normal race.
Any Notes About Your Character: He’s been at Camp Half-Blood for two years now.

Name: Claire Connor
Eyes: Pink
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5' 8"
Body Type: Thin, Attractive
Skin Color: White
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Jonathan Connor
Country of Origin: U.S.A. Beverly Hills
Pets: None
Talents: Being Beautiful
Skills: Amazing With Makeup, Skateboarding
Weapon: Daggers, Knives, Other Small Blades
Flaws: Vanity
Powers: Love/Beauty Related Powers
Life Before CHB: Claire grew up in the one area of the world she wished she hadn't. Beverly Hills. She never fit in with the superficial diva types, but if she wanted a social life, she had to pretend. Day in and day out it was all about makeup and boys, while her real passion was skateboarding. She was intensely popular at school, and it annoyed her. She was able to help some of the social rejects though. If she do much as spoke to them, they raised a social class. She hated that the world seemed to work that way, but it did. When she eventually went off to Camp Half Blood, she thought she would be claimed by a cool god or goddess like Ares, or Hephaestus. Instead she turned out to be a daughter of Aphrodite. She was already used to the diva types, but at least here they are at least a little bit more down to earth than back home...
RP Example: I walked outside into the rain, which instantly ruined the mascara I had put on moments before. I sighed and snapped my fingers, and it fixed itself and stopped dripping. I walked down to the forest, and sat on a rock in a dry spot. I sighed and took out a book. I needed to get away from those stuck up brats. I wondered why it was raining, and then realized that Dionysus was incredibly angry at the Ares cabin earlier today for something I paid no attention to. I opened the book, and started to read.

[Pictures Are In My Avatar]
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

All My Old Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: All My Old Charries   All My Old Charries Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 2:26 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

All My Old Charries
Page 1 of 1