Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.

Go down 
+3
Dena
Dexter
Kasi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:24 am

"Yup...alot of nitrogen..." I replied smirking slightly. I then decided to stop beating around the bush and get down to what I was wanting to talk to her about, "Listen Krystine...we like each other...we can't deny that...and your sisters are just going to bug us if we keep denying it...."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:25 am

OOC:D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:35 am

... I just muttered some more about nitrogen, and turned increasingly red.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 2:12 am

My face turned red as well randomally, but I continued, "I can understand why you want to deny it...what with all the emotions probably rushing through you...hell...I feel the same way...." Gah I was blushing even more, and I was just rambling. "So...uhm...would you just want to stop denying it and maybe...be...uhm...more than friends officially...maybe?" I asked with a combination of nervousness, a very alien emotion, and awkwardness. My face was as red as her's now.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 4:58 pm

I skipped up to Judas, and whispered in his ear. "I know what Kesi's scared of." Like it was a giant secret. I giggled to myself. I only had... two fears.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 7:42 pm

"... nitroge- I mean. Er..." Erbium. "... I-I guess... yeah..." This was so very embarrassing in front of people... it would have been awkward anyways, but I felt like some sort of spectacle now.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 7:44 pm

I made a half-smile and felt a lump forming in my throat. I cleared my throat quietly and then said, "O-okay...then."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 7:51 pm

... tee hee... I had a boyfriend... SHUT UP, WEIRD GIRLY VOICE. Gah. I looked at the wall, as if it'd tell me what I should say or do next. If I stared at it long enough, surely it would be intimidated and give me the information I needed.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 7:58 pm

'Wow....I have a girlfriend now....' I thought....gah...tedious voice in my head. I blinked slowly and continued thinking, 'My brother would be bugging me so much right now....I wonder if he's still in Manhatten....gah...avoid that thought....brother will come in the far future....for now I shall focus on my......girlfriend.' Man, it was really weird saying that.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 8:55 pm

"LIMO." Khione snarled, jumping into the front seat. "GET. IN." Then she flammed the door.

I sighed getting out of the elevator. I felt gross, I wanted to eat someone. I was in the biggest mood to just slice and dice the limo driver. Then I saw a person about to get in the elevator. I eyed my 'mother' who had just gotten in the car. Then I eyed my siblings, their boy-friends and then Aarron. I bit my lip, then in a liquidly slushy sounding crunch. T the girl, who was getting in the elevator cried out, then the screams became silent. I slowly, 'casually' turned, and then ran towards the girl. OMG, Food. I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 8:59 pm

Aarron turned to the sound of screams and saw Kesi eating. He was a bit upset that he didn't get a drink but hey Kesi came first. He walked up to Kesi and asked her, "You feeling better now?" He was intentionally ignoring Khione for the moment
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:29 pm

... errr... I walked over the the limo, opened a side door, and went inside.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:33 pm

I walked to the limo and got into the section where Krystine was. I sat down next to her and twiddled my thumbs awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 10:02 pm

"You can have some? I mean. To drink." I offered. Chopping off the fingers, and putting them in my pocket. I'm sure the school is going to get a kick out of this. I BIt into the girls arm about 3 times. Feeling a bit full.

"KESI. WHY DID YOU KILL- GOD, GET IN THE F*CKING LIMO!" Khione, now frustrated. Was going to kill her daughter. Eventually.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 1:09 am

Eventually I got up the nerve to take Krystine's hand and hold it gently. I glanced at her and gave her a somewhat nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:04 am

OOC: You never posted as Judas D:

BIC: I slid into the limo! Weeee!
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:08 am

I walked over to the limo and got in, sitting next to Kessa.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 6:30 pm

"Thanks."Aarron said then cut open the girls gut nd dipped his cup in the pool of blood. "Ah much better."He said then began drinking it as he walked over to the limo. He turned back and said to Kesi,"Well now that we are both feeling better shall we get the rest of this day over with."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 9:02 pm

I ripped off the girls arm with one pull. I only got half of her fore arm. But It was good enough, I giggled. I ate the arm as if it was a chicken leg, I could even feel the blood sloshing around in my mouth. "Hee. Lets gooo!" I giggled, grabbed Aarrons arm with my arm that wasn't holding the bitten arm and pulled him into the limo.

I facepalmed. >_< She was now eating the lady aboves Khiones' arm. Well, now Khione won't have to hear the obnoxious noises coming from up above. So, that was the only good thing that came out of it. "Charles." Khione said to the driver. "Drive away." Then she shut the back door thingy, sliding it up so she wouldn't have to see Kessa or Kesi. Or hear all of them for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 9:04 pm

Aarron is pulled into the limo just as he finished his drink. He looked out the window watching as the limo drove away.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:27 pm

I poked a button to turn on the radio and squealed. I LOVE this song!! It was one of my favorite Lady Gaga. "I'm just a holy fooool, oh baby its so cruelll, But I'm still in love with Juuuuudas Baaaaaaby!" I sang in my soprano voice.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:28 pm

I glanced awkwardly at Kessa when she was singing that song....erm...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:30 pm

"Oh gods no."Aaron said then took out his Ipod and started playing Before i forget by Slipknot.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:31 pm

I kept singing the song as it went on, shooting an indirect look at Judas, a mischevious plan forming in my head.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:32 pm

I blinked alittle confused...Kessa had this look on her face...like she was up to something...oh dear...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next