Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.

Go down 
+3
Dena
Dexter
Kasi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 8:11 pm

I turned a little pink (again, gods dam#it!), but not so much as I had been blushing before. Perhaps I was building up a slow immunity to Felix's cuteness (I did not just think that... tch...). Or maybe I was getting used to it. Or maybe I felt less awkward. Who knew? I sure didn't...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 8:13 pm

I turned alittle red at the sight of her pinkness and I made another small smile. I rested my head on her shoulder and sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 10:45 am

I hummed under my breathe. "Are we there yeeeet?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 10:52 am

I glanced out the window....skyscrapers....burger joints...no buildings that looked relativly simular to a school. I looked at Kessa and muttered quietly, "I don't think we are..."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 3:32 pm

"Almost There!" Khione's voice ringed into a microphone in the back. "If anyone of you try and act sick, or want to come early. Have fun trying to get back."

I smiled lightly, darting my eyes around at everyone in the car. Then back up at Aarron. This school honestly didn't know what of an awakening they were going to recieve.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 6:32 pm

"Like we could even if we wanted to."Aarron muttered to himself about what Khione said. He laid his head on top of Kesi's and kissed her on her forhead. He was hiding it right now but he was really iratated at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 10:32 am

I yawned and leaned my head on Judas's shoulder. "Do you think they'll have naptime?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 11:23 am

"We're in highschool.....I don't think they'll have naptime Kessa......" I replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 3:24 am

Aw. How... cute. I allowed myself a smile, but otherwise didn't react all that much.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 3:26 am

I noticed Krystine was smiling and I smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 3:30 am

Ahah... I felt another blush coming on, so I looked out the window again. Gods, this was a long drive. I didn't remember traffic in the city being quite this bad.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 3:32 am

I blushed alittle too and sighed quietly. It was weird having a girlfriend now....but on the other side I had this weird....happy feeling in my stomuch. I glanced around the limo to make sure no one was looking at us. Then I lifted my head up alittle and gently gave Krystine a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/7/2012, 7:26 pm

Aarron stared out the window and hoped this school would have some kinda blood fountain. Doubtful, but he was hoping.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/7/2012, 10:00 pm

Eep. My face could probably pass for a tomato right now, as I was blushing so much. Curse you, Felix, for having this strange effect on me... Maybe I should plot his death. Wait, no that was a bad idea, because I actually liked him...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/7/2012, 10:14 pm

I kind of smiled at her, then proceeded to gently rest my head against her shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 9:51 am

"AWWWW. My last school was a private catholic one." I informed him. "Freaky nuns followed us around and hit us with ruler and it was all-girls."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 10:16 am

Oh wow...that must've sucked..." I replied quietly to Kessa.

Last edited by Lord Loss on 2/8/2012, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 10:34 pm

Eh. I was tired, and Felix's head was conveniently at just the right place for me to rest my own head on his. So I did so, even though it was so cheesily cute.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 10:42 pm

"It was! Oh wait, that reminds me!" I poofed a little disposable camera into existence and took a picture of Krysie and Fefe before unpoofing it. I was going to start a scrapbook!
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 11:01 pm

I laughed quietly when Kessa took a picture of Felix and Krystine...they looked cute together...what a girly thought. I glanced at Kessa and made a small smile.

I felt a small shiver run down my spine when Krystine rested her head against mine. I then smiled and gently stroked her hair...so romantically cheesy.....bleh.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 11:07 pm

"Gah this so annoying. Are we ever going to get there so we can quickly leave."Aarron said after hours of annoyed irritation stabbing his brain.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 1:15 am

I rolled my eyes, I wasn't ready for this.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 9:43 pm

Hmm. That felt... weirdly nice, I guess. I started to smile again, but caught myself in the act and reverted back to my normal face. If I looked too happy, people wouldn't know to fear me...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 10:41 pm

I continued gently stroking her hair for awhile, but eventually I stopped and just rested my head on her shoulder. I felt alittle...tired...but I was sure I wasn't going to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 11:07 pm

Wait a second. I just realized... KESSA TOOK A PICTURE OF US. THE FUU... WHY DIDN'T I REACT SOONER? I must have been distracted... by Felix...

You know what? To try and freak Kessa out... I made a bloody, mutilated, severed human hand appear right in front of her face. Buahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next