Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.

Go down 
+3
Dena
Dexter
Kasi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:27 pm

"Mhm! I'll go first- OH! By the way, if you lie, I get to dress you up any way I want to." I said witha slightly evil smile and giggle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:28 pm

I kind of shuddered then replied, "All right...ask away then."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:31 pm

Hmmm... I rolled off on my back thinking, before aasking the first thing to pop into my head. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:33 pm

My fac turned red alittle before answering, "No...". I thought about a question and decided to ask, "Have you ever kissed a guy?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:35 pm

Hmm....OH! I sat up, kissed Judas smack on the lips, before laying back down like nothing had happened. "Yep!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:38 pm

As soon as Kessa's lips pressed against mine I froze up. Ahhhh.....what just happened?!?!. After the initial shock my face turned an even darker shade of red. I managed to squeak out, "So...what's your next question?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:41 pm

"Have you ever liked a girl?" SQUEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:42 pm

I freezed up alittle and answered, "Uhm yeah...I guess."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:43 pm

I hung upside down off th ebed. "Your turnnn."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:44 pm

"Uhm...have you ever liked a guy before?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:46 pm

"Yup! Which girl did you like?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:47 pm

I thought about it...should I tell her? I mean....I'm not even sure if I like her....I...gah....I guess I do. I thought about it for another minunte before I muttered quietly, "You..."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:54 pm

I frowned and crossed my arms, doing a small pout. "I don't know... Or care!" I said in a little pouty voice.

Ooc; iPod makes no color lol
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:55 pm

"I know."Aarron said wrapping Kesi in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 9:00 pm

I stayed pouting, "I hate her..." I growled towards my unobservent mother.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 9:03 pm

"I know."Aarron said trying to get Kesi back to her normal non-pouty self.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 9:12 pm

"humph.." I murmured actually wandering, opening my arms into a hug and wrapping them around him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 9:17 pm

Aarron continued hugging her and planted a kiss on her forhead.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 9:24 pm

I buried my face into his shoulder. I hated this outfit, I hated this is idea, I hate my freaking mom. "UGHHHHHH." I screamed into his shoulder quietly .
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 9:31 pm

"Don't dear. We will get out of this. And then we can get something to eat and drink."Aarron promised her realizing that they still hadn't gotten a fresh kill yet.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 10:00 pm

"For now.." I mumbbled, then ligted my face out of his very good smelliung shoulder. "Were going to have to eat.." I made a gross face.. "Real food.." Knowing my mother. She probably has veggatables and fruit in the fridge and thats at. Fish maybe, but that is all...

"Kids." Khione called in a high pitched voice. "We'll be leaving shortly, I want you ALL to be dressed by then." Khione then marched off, outside the room.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 10:18 pm

((IPod no color))

Aaron made a disgusted face when Khione entered. "Let's just try to get through this day. Maybe it'll get slightly better." He said hoping he was right.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 12:09 am

I heard a very loud shout [FUS RO DAH!] from the other side of the hall, and it startled me out of my unconcious state. In fact, I fell right off the bed. "GAH!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 12:12 am

I became startled at the sound of Krystin suddenly awakening and falling out of bed. I hopped off of her bed and knelt down beside her, "Hey are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 12:47 am

"No, I seem to be prone to fainting and just fell on my face," I mumbled into the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next