Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.

Go down 
+3
Dena
Dexter
Kasi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 12:52 am

"Hmm well Im sure you're not prone to fainting. Here let me help you up." I replied, holding my hand out for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 12:55 am

I did not see the hand, because I was facedown on the carpet. The bridge of my nose hurt.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 12:57 am

I sighed and slowly wrapped my arms around her, hoisting her up and propping her up on her feet. "There you alittl bit better now?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:19 am

"Okay, we're leaving now children!" Khione growled, back in the room. "To the limo!" she shouted.

I just groaned in annoyance, it wasn't any use, because she'd sooner or later prObably make is excited to go to school. I dont want to be excited.-_-
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:23 am

"Let's get this over with."Aarron said. He was irritated right now that just looking at him the wrong way was enough to set him off.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 10:48 am

I smiled widely, jumping off the bed and tugging Judas after me. TIME TO GOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 2:24 pm

I got tugged off the bed by Kessa and I followed her down the hall. Then something rose in my head, "So who do you like-like then...?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 4:25 pm

Giggling, I just winked at him, not answering. I looked over, seeing the uniforms and grabbing one. ITS WAS SO CUTE, LIKE... LIKE LOLITA! I squealed, leaving Judas before running into the bathroom and changing out of my tank top, skinny jeans, and Vans.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 4:34 pm

I stood there alittle confused at first, but then I kind of took the hint and made a small smile. It was a fifty-fifty feeling at that moment, but I was sure I knew who she liked. I glanced over and saw that there were uniforms lying on the table nearby. I grabbed the only one that was left and went over to a seperate bathroom. I quickly got change out of my hoodie, t-shirt, black jeans, and vans, and replaced it with the plaid shirt and dull-colored pants. I walked out of the bathroom and straightened the shirt so it looked nice. Then I stood there, waiting for Kessa.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 6:29 pm

I rarely took any steps. I didn't want to go.... How to force myself..?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 7:01 pm

"Kesi. I can see that look. You and me both agree that we definately dont want to do this. But if we dont then Kihone is literarly going to make our lives more of living hell. Well your's, mine she is going to end by charmspeaking out the damn window."Aarron said to her trying to get her to snap out of this dazeshe was in. He truely didn't want to see her hurt. That was his only reason for agreeing to any of this that didn't involve Kesi bringing him along.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 7:12 pm

I smiled a bit and walked up to Aarron, I kind of walked into him, and kissed his cheek. "I know" I whispered into his ear.

"LETS.Go. CHILDREN. Your cousins have already been out the door!" Khione spat, as she looked through the peep hole.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 7:15 pm

"Cousin's?"Aarron asked Kesiafter hearing what Kihone had said.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:59 pm

I skipped out in the uniform, my black and pink hair in two low pigtail braids now, a grey hello kitty headband on my head. IT WAS SO CUTE. "Auntie Ari still lives in the building?" I chirped, tilting my head. Auntie Ari was funny!
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:04 pm

Khione nodded. "Yes, your cousins are there as well. But I don't think you know about them. Well, you do now."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:11 pm

I walked over to Kessa and stood next to her, the tips of my fingers non-intentionally, gently, brushing her's. I stood quietly and listened to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:20 pm

I held onto Judas's hand like always - I'd been doing it all day - and rocked on my heels. "How old are they Mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:22 pm

I noticed that I still had Kessa's 'Hello Kitty' ears and I took them off slowly. I held it in my empty hand and glanced at Kessa, "You don't mind if I take this off do you...?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:23 pm

aarron stood there silent waiting to see what Kesi would have to say about this. Probably something crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 11:08 pm

Now, I wondered. Who the heck were my 'cousins?' Maybe, they tasted good. Hmm.

"Like 14-15ish. They're like twins and then one is like.. 6? They've got boys over there too." Khione shrugged, her crazy little sister didn't sperate those children. But Khione was seperating hers. Boys in Krystines room, Girls in Kessa's. That may work.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 8:22 am

"Well things have gotten more interesting around here."Aaron said to Kesi.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 10:15 am

I shook my head, smiling, before poofing the ears out of existence...for now. "OOH COOL!" I said to Mommy, jumping up and down. I wonder what they were like!
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 10:27 am

I gently smiled at Kessa and then continued to stand quietly next to her...
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 4:25 pm

"YAYAYYAYAY!"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 6:10 pm

"Elevator! Now!" Khione was becoming much more annoyed then usual. Was she getting old? Possibly. But that was a horrible thought.

I frowned and lowered my head. I want to die. I've never said this, but I'm saying it now. Kill mee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next