Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.

Go down 
+3
Dena
Dexter
Kasi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 11:29 pm

I took a half-step back aswell after she had ended the kissed and I looked at her face. She looked....really cute in this lighting...there I said it...she looked really cute. My face was still alittl red from the shock of her kissing me, and I had a small smile on my face...but other than that I was just locking my eye contact with her's.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 11:39 pm

I kept staring for a second, and forgot what I was supposed to be studying. I just ened up looking into Felix's eyes. They were a lovely shade of brown... GAH. SNAP OUT OF IT, KRYSTINE. THIS IS MUSHY.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 11:42 pm

I continued staring into her eyes, her...lovely red eyes. Gah these lovey dovey thoughts were annoying me to no end...but I couldn't help them...and I was slowly liking them deep-down. Then out of nowhere I just took a step forward and gave Krystine another kiss...GAH WHY DO I DO THESE EMBARASSING THINGS!!?!!?!
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:22 am

I giggled for a moment, looking oddly around the room. Weeee.

Ooc: I'm on my ipod so no color
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:27 am

"Hey Kesi. How long before your Aunt drags us off to school."Aarron said the word like it was posion.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:29 am

Oh, look. I kissed Felix back, and blushed profusely. How... awkward. I hoped very dearly that no one would decide to walk in...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:30 am

I made a small random smile and blushed like crazy aswell. I then gave her another kiss and just hoped the privacy would last alittle longer.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:34 am

I... fainted. Probably due to an overload of Omgwtfness, and a potential case of D'aw Disease.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:36 am

My eyes widened suddenly when Krystine passed out for no reason. I looked at her body for alittle bit and then I helped her up. I carried her over to her old bed and placed her safely on it. I sat down next to her body and waited quietly for her to regain consciousness again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:39 am

I remained unconcious, for whatever reason. Perhaps I was prone to fainting. It seemed to happen an awful lot.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:40 am

Aarron grew bored and got up. He saw that Felix and Krystine had walked off towards one of the rooms and decided to drop in. He slowly opened the door to the room and then just stood there next to the door. He leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:40 am

I sat there awkwardly, not sure what to do now. I looked out at the door and noticed that Kesi's boyfriend...gah...his name was Aarron as I had just remembered, was at the door. I glanced at him for a second and then focused back on Krystine...

Last edited by Lord Loss on 1/17/2012, 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:43 am

"Hmm. What did you do to make her pass out. Certainly you didn't use your fear powers on her."Aarron asked him noticing that Krystine was passed out.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:47 am

"No I didn't....I would never do that." i muttered in response. I tried to think of an excuse for her passing out....I wasn't going to just say we were kissing and she fainted. So instead I said, "We were just talking and then she passed out..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:50 am

"Hmm I hope I didn't cause it. If so then I wasn't planning for it to happen."Aarron said for once he actually showed signs of caring for someone other then Kesi.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:53 am

"I'm sure she will be fine...I hope...well she probably will be." I replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:57 am

"Why play the denial act if you both know you like each other."Aarron asked him
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:59 am

I opened my mouth to say I didn't like her...but I closed it....gah...it was true...I liked her. I just muttered, "I don't know...".
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 1:02 am

"Hmm I see. Well perhaps you should try to less being in denial and more open. Yeah Privacyis good but other then Kessa, I think ya'll would be less anoyed by us if ya'll just admitted it."Aarron said.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 1:04 am

I shrugged lightly, "I guess that would be a good idea...but Im not sure if Krystine would want to do that....
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 1:09 am

"Try to talk her into it. Otherwise your just going to keep getting annoyed by Kessa and Kesi. I could try and stop Kesi, but you've seen how she acts so I doubt my abilites in that department."Aarron said
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 1:15 am

I blinked slowly and the looked up and him, "Why do you even care in the first place? You seemed pretty into the teasing of me and Krystine..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 1:21 am

"Honestly. I was having fun with it because of the way you both responded. It was funny. Butnow the fun has died."Aarron said.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 1:22 am

"Hmmm...well that seems...like a reasonable answer..." I muttered in response. I looked at Krystine again and sighed quietly, not sure of what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 1:30 am

Aarron just stands there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next