Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeah I really need a boy charrie and I made up him for a charrie sob story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Yeah I really need a boy charrie and I made up him for a charrie sob story Empty
PostSubject: Yeah I really need a boy charrie and I made up him for a charrie sob story   Yeah I really need a boy charrie and I made up him for a charrie sob story Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 1:31 am

Character Name:Blake Smith
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): http://www.teennick.com/teennick-assets/blogs/images/degrassi/talent/620x405-degrassi-luke-bilyk-2010.jpg 6'4
God and mortal parent:Phobos and Lilly Smith
Powers**:Can conjure up peoples worst fears 20 times a day it last up to an hour
Flaws***:Weird, obnoxious, and annoying
Pets:none
Weapon****:A cb sword
Talents/Skills:none
RP Example*:Wow I finnally made it to New York. I look around seeing alot had changed since the last time I was here. I look and see a bunch of bilboards of famous people I don't know. I keep thinking what happened to all the old famouse people. I shoulder my bag and keep walking.
Biography*:Blake was knocked off a boat when he was 7 when he was on a cruise with his family. He hasn't seen his family since the incedent. He was found washed up on a beach by some tribe barely still alive. He has 2 sisters and a brother. He left the tribe in search of his family.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Yeah I really need a boy charrie and I made up him for a charrie sob story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah I really need a boy charrie and I made up him for a charrie sob story   Yeah I really need a boy charrie and I made up him for a charrie sob story Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 1:36 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Yeah I really need a boy charrie and I made up him for a charrie sob story
Page 1 of 1