Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy

Go down 
+2
Bob
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:04 am

All this building gave Henry an idea.

"You two builders stop working on defences and build me my own personal quarters, if I'm going to be here awhile I might as well get comfortable," Henry said to the skeletons who started working on Henry's own personal room.

It would be better once it was done. He would be able to have a quiet spot away from the morons in there.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:07 am

"Welllllll.........." Weylin said, elongating the end and making his accent very strong as well, "If it were by appearence I would call you 'Bloundie', but if I felt like kissing up to you I would say 'Boss', or by attitude 'She-Who-Wants-To-Hurt-Henry'." He smirked afterwards, this girl wasn't irritating like that twit, she seemed pretty likeable too. And they had one thing in common: they both hated Henry.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:25 am

OOC:If hating Henry makes two people alike, everyone in the world except for Henry is alike. XD
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:26 am

"That last one's kind of wordy," I said, as I contemplated how to build my envisioned quarters. Then an idea struck my mind. I could just use tectonic rock for it. Derp. I made another one foot by one foot projection of the stuff pierce through the bottom of the building from the deep earth, about eight feet high, and then smacked it hard at the base to break off the block. My powers had enough influence on the stuff that it cracked where I wanted it to, and the long block of blackened rock keeled over and hit the floor with a loud smack.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:29 am

"Nice powers," Henry said to Red giving a minor compliment, which will almost never happen again.

"Hurry up you dead!" Henry called to his workers who were now almost halfway done with his little room. Once it was doen that would be Henry's hangout place. Yes, it would.

He wondered where new kid would stay. Probably in whatever he could get. Henry hoped he would get a message from hsi father soon explaining what he would be doing here.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:32 am

Weylin shrugged in response, "I sappose it is alittle lengthy, but it would fit.". He then watch 'Bloundie', as he decided to call her, created some sort of box office or something out of a very black rock. He watched in amusement, it was a pretty impressive power in Weylin's opinion. After she was done he give alittle clap and said, "Good job 'Bloundie' your powers are very interesting.".
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:33 am

"Oh, thanks," I said nonchalantly. I kept breaking the rock into smaller pieces, which took a while, and moving it where I wanted it - which took a while, too. Some of the pieces were too heavy for me to lift on my own, so I used more projections of stone to push the broken pieces of rock into place. In the end, I had a nice little desk, and a set of low shelves. I'd need some stuff from a store though... eh, I'd go rob a Home Depot or something back in America, and then teleport my loot to the Netherlands.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:36 am

Weylin continued watching 'Bloundie' work at making her quarters. After awhile he decided to ask her a question, "Do you mind if you can make me an office like that? I would make one myself, but I'm not powerful enough to make ice walls...at the moment atleast." He was streching his arms and legs to loosen them, even though he couldn't feel it, the cold was stiffening his muscles alittle. He then loosened his neck slowly and sighed a relaxed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:39 am

Finally the builders were done with the room. Henry walked inside, but it was empty. This would never do.

"Builders if you can steaal building supplies you can steal furniture now go," Henry called, and so the workers started to gether furniture. First a chair and table, but then they brought in better stuff like a bed and T.V.(even though there is no electricity in the room.

Henry nodded this was good. The skeletons even brought books.

"You two are dismissed," he told them making hem crumble.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:47 am

"Eh," I said looking at my fingernails. "I'll give you a rock, but I'm feeling too lazy to cut it up for you." And with that, I made another, similar rock push out of the ground a few yeards from my designated area, and walked over and used my flail to break it off at the base.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:53 am

Weylin looked at the rock and pondered on how he was going to make an office out of it. He sighed and looked around for any tools to use. He frowned when he couldn't find any in general sight and sighed again, frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:55 am

Henry closed the door to his newly made room, and sat in a chair there. He took one of the stolen books and started read it.

Now this was peaceful to him away from the havoc-makers. Here he is all nice and calm ad not annoyed.

Henry sighed with bliss, and relaxed in the chair even more.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:58 am

Hmm. I walked over to Henry's wall and, just for the he*# of it, swung at it with my flail and broke a nice, melon-sized hole through the wood. Ah, wonderful. I smirked and waved at Henry through his new 'window'.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:02 am

Weylin kicked the rock softly in frustration, as he could do nothing with it. He then heard a crashing noise and saw that 'Bloundie' had driven a hole through the wall with her flail. He let out a whistle of approval and clapped a few times, this was humorous. He thought about helping her out, but eh...he was alittle lazy at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:03 am

Henry slowly lowerd his book as the wall in fron of him broke. From behind his book a hand slowly rose brandishing his middle finger. He then lowered the hand, and raised the book again slowly.

Stupid girl, Henry thought. After the war he would make sure she got hers, oh yes he would. He would have to repair the wall though first. After finishing his chapter, he lowered the book, and moved a stolen bookcase in front of the hole. That should work for a little while, but he wouldhave to fix it with real wood soon.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:15 am

Weylin bursted out laughing at the response from Henry. He nearly fell over from laughing, but he managed to keep his posture the entire time. Once he was done his ribs were hurting. "Oh my gods.....such vulgarity from such a little boy..." Weylin wheezed, still giggling alittle.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:17 am

"I wonder who taught him that," I mused. "We should track down his mother and ask. Oh, wait," I pretended to tremble in fear. "If we tell on Henry to his mommy, he'll send wittle monsters after us!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:20 am

Weylin laughed some more and toppled over laughing. A few minutes later he got back up and wiped a humor-induced tear from his eye, "Oh gods stop...! I've lost like five pounds from laughing....". He decided to play along with the girl and said, "Oh noes wittle monsters AHHH! I better go hide in my cwoset and cwadle bah bah." He pretends to hold a blanket and goes into a fake fetel posistion.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:20 am

Henry sighed. Why did he get stuck with the imbacils. He should be with at least generally smarter people. Oh well.

Henry wondered if Loki was ever going to visit. He should so Henry could ask him why he is here.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:29 am

I glanced over at the slab of rock that was still yet unbroken. "Don't you have a sword or something to cut it with?" Demigods usually had swords. It was very strange.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:31 am

Weylin thought about her suggestion for a moment. "Awh I didn't think of that....I guess it would work." he replied. He drew his sword and made his way over to the slab of rock. He went to work with it, slowling creating his own office.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:38 am

Austin appeared in the Koepel and looked around. The lighting was terrible and if it weren't for him being on fire he wouldn't be able to see a thing. He slowly made his way towards what looked to be the middle of the building and soon he saw a single light hanging about two buildings and a boy cuting a block of rock. He made his way closer to the building and soon rrecognized his brother. Weylin.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on 1/3/2012, 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:40 am

Henry stopepd reading and moved to the stolen bed to lay down. The bed was comfortable. Better than the camp's beds.

Henry thought about how he would avoid the nanoying Demi-god/titan's retardedness.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 4:01 am

I looked at some guy - who was on FIRE - that just randomly appeared in the Koepel without prior notice. I assumed he was here to attack us, so I teleported forwards, swinging my flail at him. It'd be lovely if I knocked him into Henry's wooden office...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 4:07 am

Austin barely had enough time to protect himself when a flail came swinging at him. "I take it your the Madeline October chick that Anubis told me about then."He said to her as he extinguished the flames around him and jumped back. "Weylin, Tell her that I'm not hear to kill anyone, yet anyway."Austin said to his brother hoping that by now his iceverg of a brother would have take the time to notice him. "If you are this October chick, then this note for you."Austin said holding up the note to the girl that attacked him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next