Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy

Go down 
+2
Bob
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 4:09 am

While Weylin was working on his workplace, he heard a commotion behind him. He turned around to see 'Bloundie' attack some sort of flaming figure. It appeared to be a person on fire...they looked familiar. Suddenly it hit him and Weylin shouted out, "Stop!". He rushed forward and conjured up an ice spike from thin air. He grasped it with both hands, then stop short as Austine managed to stop her. He listened to his brother speak and then turned to the girl, who was called Madeline as Austin had stated. "It's true...he means no harm...so long as you don't piss him off...so let's hope he meets Henry." he said, a smirk on his face at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 4:17 am

I looked from Weylin to... Austin(?) suspiciously. "Let me see this note," I commanded in an authoritive tone, outstretching an open hand. If I sensed any kind of trickery, I was going to kill Weyling and Austin both on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 4:19 am

Austin stepped forewaord and placed the note from Anubis in her hand. "Who is this Henry kid then Weylin."Austin asked his brother as he waited for whatever the chick with a start a fight with anyone complex, read the note. Wasthat even a real complex? Ah who gives a crap.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 4:30 am

Weylin turned to his brother and answered" Oh just some annoying ten year old here who acts like he's in charge out of us. It's really funny to see him act like a brat, and even funner when you mess with him."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 4:34 am

I looked over the note. It wasn't Loki's handwriting, that was for sure. But it was an actual Loki Note, as evidenced by the strange, thick parchment it was written on. "Fine," I said. "I won't kill you yet. But the name's Red, not Madeline."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 4:39 am

"All right, Well now that we are past you trying to kill me. I Austin Apénanti, Son of Hestia."Austin said to Redthen turned to the wooden house where the boy, Henry was possibly staying at. Austin got a little smirk and decided to have some fun before he vanished back to Camp to wait for his assignment. "Watch this. I'm bout to freak the little boy out."Austin said the pulled out his Spike tipped biker chain and set the weapon ablaze. He quickly made his way to the front door and then whispered,"Pickaboo." and kicked the door in. "WAKEY WAKEY. HERE'S FREDDY."Austin said using the line that his and Weylin's father used millions of times.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 5:22 am

Weylin rolled his eyes and watched as Austin went out with his devious plan. He watched it unravel and then started to chuckle. He looked at Red and commented, "Oh this should be humorous....". He looked at his ice spike and dropped it on the ground. It didn't break when it hit the floor, but it did make a loud bang. It then quickly sublimed and became one with the air. Weylin looked back up and continued to watch Austin.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 8:57 am

Henry yawned as his door was kicked in. He looked at Austin clearly unammused.

"You know I find your idle threats even less amusin than Red's, at least she had a background to personify her threats," Henry said.

"Now if I'm not mistaken your buisness in here is done unless you have something to deliver to me," Henry said summoning two skeletons to nudge Austin out of the room. These people were quite retarded. Next time Henry would have to meet the next new person so they wouldn't be corrupted, before they even meet Henry.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 11:37 am

"Oh great a little smart-a** brat. Ok three things. A: I don't know you and the only note I had was from Anubis to Red outisde. B: I heard you think your the leader around here. Well guess what if Weylin, my brother, has anything to say about it you'll just be a little footstolle. And C: Well just watch."Austin said to the punk then went human torch mode right in the middle wooden house. "Let it burn, let it burn. Oh howI love to watch it burn."Austin chanted as he contiuned to stand in the wooden house, fully on fire and all that chizz.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 9:47 pm

As much time as we were wasting fighting amongst ourselves, it was amusing to watch people bother Henry. "Well, while you guys are having fun, I'm going to go rob a home improvement store. See you later, losers," I said, then snapped my fingers and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 9:53 pm

Weyling shrugged and decided that more interesting stuff would happen later. He drew his sword and went back to slicing up the rock block, in order to make his little work office.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 9:58 pm

Henry just staired at the new kid for a moment. He was still unammused, so he just walked right past Austin, and he watched his room.

"It's expendable," Henry said summoning two new skeleton workers. He would have them steal more supplies now.

"Now I must say if your quite done my skeletons won'thave to ruin another house after this," Henry said to Austin.

He turned to his skeletons, and nodded. "Go you two, and ruin someone's life by destroyin there house for wood, and bringing me there furniture," Henry said waving the skeletons away.

The skeletons wondered off to get more supplies.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 10:02 pm

"A** hole prick."Austin said then set the house on fire and walked out of the wooden building. He watched with amusment as the structure burned down. As soon as it was ashes he walked back to where weylin was and pulled out his own sword. Austin started helping Weylin cut up peices of block.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 10:11 pm

Weylin had soon cut up the rock into fine-shaped walls and started placing the walls up. He saw that Austin had come to help him out and he decided to strike up a conversation. "So brother, what brings you to a place like Koepel? I would be sure the weather alone would be enough to keep you away." he said, the last part he joked, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 11:32 pm

"Hmm well. I'm not really sure why I came, to be honest. But when that girl comes back she better be ready to send me to that Camp."Austin said not planning on staying here much longer.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 11:36 pm

The skeletons began arriving with piles of wood. Henry nodded, but he needed more though. Before the skeletons could leave again he stopped them.

"By the way my undead friends if you come acrossa wheelbarrow that might help you, bring moe wood," Henry told the skeletons. He didn't really care about the other two kid's rooms He just wanted re-build his own.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 11:44 pm

"Ah I see...but why go back to camp? This place is so much more interesting than that smelly old place. Then again....I might just like it here because of how cold it is..." Weyling replied, still working on his workplace. He had all four walls up and was trying to figure out how to get the roof on. He then remembered something and turned to Austine once more, "Oh, and by the way, do you happen to know who this mysterious L figure is?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 4:02 am

I re-appeared in Koepel, along with large shopping cart full of disassembled furniture, office supplies, decorating accessories, etc. Oh, this was going to look positively beautiful. I looked over at Henry's 'office', amused to see that it was being rebuilt. Some suspicious ashes on the floor gave me a hint as to where the original structure had gone.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 6:42 pm

"Honestly I have no idea who that L guy is Weylin. I got a letter and a magic boot from Anubis that sent me to his place and Anubis sent me here."Austin said then noticed that Red had come back.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 6:54 pm

"I see...." Weylin muttered in response. Well atleast he knew one person who was running this cause, Anubis. He had heard the name before, one of the Egyptian gods. But he still wanted to know who this L person was, and why he wanted Weylin here. He then saw that Red had returned and he asked her, "So Red, do you know who this L person is?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 8:06 pm

"'L'?" I asked, feeling confused. Who the Hades was 'L'? Maybe I'd ask Lo- ohhhh. Derp. "It's probably Loki," I said, as I took a nice, cherry-red desk lamp out of my cart and set it on my stone table.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 8:09 pm

"Well that would make sence. I think Anubis said something about Loki just before I left. I probably wasn't paying attention though."Austin said after hearing the name Loki.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 8:12 pm

Weylin heard Red and muttered, "Loki eh?....Interesting." He knew who Loki was, trickster of the norse gods. But there were still a few questions left, like what Anubis and Loki were planning and what Loki wanted with him.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 8:18 pm

I get teleported in on the entrance, my face a bit green. "I hate teleportation. " I mutter, and glance around. I see a couple people, and think to myself, 'Allies or Enemys?'
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 8:22 pm

Austin sees then new person and draws his whip, lighting it of fire. "Identify yourself or be burned." He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next