Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) Empty
PostSubject: My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE)   My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 2:22 am

My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) 83435359

Character Name:Anna Sworenson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Bruenet, yellow cat like eyes, thin but really stronge, and pale
God and mortal parent:Set and George Sworenson
Powers**:can make weird things fall from the sky 6 times a day makes her pretty tired and sand storms 7 feet wide and 6 feet tall 7 times a day makes her very tired
Flaws:Not a people person, she has anger ishues, violent especialy while playing certin videogames
Pets:Weapon:Battle ax
Talents/Skills:Artistic and writeing
RP Example*:I walked down the street after school. It was raining so I had to walk around the puddles. A hobo smiled at me and I looked up at him and he ran away when he saw my eyes. I just laughed after he ran away then kept walking home. I soon made it home but drenched and my mom got mad when I went and sat on the couch soaking wet.
Biography*:She lived with her Mom and half brother. She liked to be in the basement and atic. She never really got along with people and her eyes always freaked people out. You'd usely find her sitting in her house playing Mortal Kombat. It took the sayter forever to get her to come with him because she always ignored him and stuff.
Notes:

Last edited by Bearded Nun on 12/4/2011, 2:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE)   My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:14 am

What kind of "weird things" for the powers? And I think 21 is a bit to much...
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE)   My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:18 am

there fixed I just stole this from one of my old charries
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE)   My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:23 am

you can't just say "weird things.." like give me a few examples.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE)   My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:24 am

But that's what I used for an old charrie and it got approved
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE)   My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:25 am

Well whoever approved it was a doofus..
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE)   My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:26 am

It was approved and never un-approved again so it's fine
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE)   My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:29 am

No. What things can she do? What kind of weird things? Like toilets? Or hairbrushes? Or french toast? Or indigo leeches? WHAT KIIND OF WEIRD THINGS!?o; I need examples!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE)   My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:30 am

JUST WEIRD THINGS LOIKE JUST RANDOM WEIRD STUFF
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE)   My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:43 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE)   My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new charrie who is only being made because I like the picture (FINALLY GOT IT DONE)
Page 1 of 1