Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New charrie. DONE FINALLY!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

New charrie. DONE FINALLY! Empty
PostSubject: New charrie. DONE FINALLY!   New charrie. DONE FINALLY! Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 5:46 pm

New charrie. DONE FINALLY! 194059579768335713
"To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, this is war. It's the moment of truth, and the moment to lie, the moment to live and the moment to die, the moment to fight, the moment to fight."--This Is War by Thirty Seconds To Mars.

Character Name:
Regen (Rejie, pronounce RE-zhee, or Rej, pronounced rezh) Lauzyn Scessore

Description:
I'm not going to even try to describe her hair color, so just look at the picture. I'm simply not sure how to. Her hair is wavy and chaotic, like she didn't brush it. Her eyes are hazel, nothing that interesting. Her skin is really tan, and I don't mean 'really' lightly. I mean her skin is extremely tan. She stands at a shorter than average height of 5'4", not that she cares. She can normally be found wearing an outfit that looks like what people wore in Seattle in the '90's. Grunge, basically. That's only out of school, though. In school she wears the uniform, which she's wearing in the picture.

God parent:
Enyo

Mortal parent:
Edward Scessore

Powers**:
None.

Flaws***:
She can be really violent at times, doesn't always know when enough is enough, she's terrible at paying attention, close to never follows rules, she's a pyromaniac and a kleptomaniac. She smokes.

Pets:
None.

Weapon****:
A double bladed sword and several daggers.

Talents/Skills:
Electric guitar, running, fighting, breaking things, lighting things on fire/burning things, stealing stuff.

RP Example*:
Rejie was sitting on a cinder block, listening to the sounds of the party going on inside the club she was sitting outside of. "I wonder what it's like in there," she wonders out loud. "Loud," Bennitt said. "Hot. Crowded." "Duh," Gwynn said. "Isn't it obvious, Rej?" Rejie rolled her eyes at Gwyn and takes a drag on her cigarette. She looked around at all of The Kids. There had never been a lot of them to begin with, but now there were even less, what with Lukis going to college and McKathy going to jail. Now it was just Bennitt, Gwynn, and Rejie, sitting out in parking lots or behind clubs, talking occasionally. None of them were really the talking type. McKathy had been the talkative one, and somehow, she could get the others to talk, too. Nobody knew how McKathy did it; she just did. It was McKathy who started The Kids, but now she was in jail. All that Rejie knew about it was that it had something to do with drugs and a gun. "I miss Lukis and McKathy," Bennitt said, dropping his cigarette on the ground and stomping it out. "We all do," Rejie said. "Lukis had an endless supply of money and could always buy us cigarettes. McKathy could get us to talk." Gwynn nodded and said, "Rej, you might just have a point there."

Biography*:
Rejie grew up in Seattle with her dad. They lived in a small apartment, definitely not the best, but it was the best they could afford. Her father didn't get a lot of money with his jobs. He was rarely home when Rejie was there. She only saw him when she woke up early or stayed up late. When she was a kid, Rejie got okay grades, good enough that she didn't get kicked out and her dad didn't take notice, but still not the best. As she went to middle school, her grades started slipping, and they started slipping even more in high school. Teachers started to worry about her, and her father started to take notice. Sometimes he would come home early to help Rejie with homework or studying, not that she paid any attention. She started smoking cigarettes and hanging out with the people who everyone avoided, who called themselves The Kids Your Parents Warned You About, The Kids for short. Everyone thought that they were friends, but they weren't, not really. Even though they knew every single gods dam*ed thing about their lives, they didn't really care that much about each other, yet they always had each other's backs. They were basically all of the rejects, and they only hung out with each other because nobody else would. One day when they were hanging out, a monster found Rejie and attacked her. She took out one of the knives that she had, which she had stolen from one of her dad's drawers. It turned out that it was made of celestial bronze. She killed the monster then, realizing that her friends saw her kill something, ran back to her house. Her dad found her there when he got back from work, curled up on the couch, staring at the door. He asked her what was wrong, and she told him what had happened. He told her about the gods being real, and gave her some other weapons that Enyo had left for her. Then he took her to camp.

Notes:
Lolol guise I'm so clever this is the same color I used for Aiophe.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

New charrie. DONE FINALLY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New charrie. DONE FINALLY!   New charrie. DONE FINALLY! Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 7:35 pm

Approveinated
Back to top Go down

New charrie. DONE FINALLY!
Page 1 of 1