Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

migrating two more charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

migrating two more charries Empty
PostSubject: migrating two more charries   migrating two more charries Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 7:05 pm

Name: Zephyrion Aandre Zeista
Eyes: blue
Hair: black
Height: 6'
Body Type: skinny but not bony
Skin Color: tan
God Parent: Epione(goddess of the soothing of pain)
Mortal Parent: Andy(is just a nickname that was given to him)
Country of Origin: European(exact llocation was france)
Pets: a small black bird that follows him around
Talents: (cant think of any)
Skills: has a vast knowledge of anatomy
Weapon: a sword concealed as an anklet
Flaws: doest let grudges go easily, is too trusting of people, never knows when to shut his mouth
Powers(must relate to god parent): can help people forget about most of their pain
Life Before CHB*: he had a simple life. he had some friends who helped him in school and at home he had a father that never went by his real name. the father was given the nickname andy and was called that by everyone. as a child Zephyrion was called by his middle name Aandre. when he was about 11 he encountered his first monster.
RP Example*: i was up against what seemed like a snake. it lunged at me and i rolled out of the way as quickly as i could, but i was weighed down by my backpack. the snake like thing barely passed over my shoulder and it seemed poisonous. i tried running away but it was faster. i was in front of a stop sign when it lunged again. i ducked, it hit the stop sign and dust fell all over me. i was scared so i ran back to my home as fast as i could.
Any notes about your characters: he has a backpack filled with medical supplies, should he need them

Name: Da'shaun Reeves
Eyes: brown
Hair: black
Height: 5'11"
Body Type: average
Skin Color: peach
God Parent: Aeolus
Mortal Parent: Shaya Reeves
Country of Origin: USA
Pets: N/A
Talents: loves math and science
Skills: can calculate wind speed and wind direction
Weapon: enchanted sword that is concealed in his necklace
Flaws: doesnt let go of grudges easily, is overprotective of his friends, is provoked easily
Powers: can compress the air around him and form shapes for short periods of time. it will drain him if he uses it too long or too much.
Life Before CHB: He used to be popular in school. even though he had adhd and dislexia, he made A's in every class. he would walk home every schoolday, and walk around the block on windy days. one day he went out on a perfect day, with no wind. soon after he left the sight of the house he was attacked by a lone monster that resembled one of his "frieends". after that day, he was no longer the popularkid.
RP Example: "ahhh...such a great day outside. too bad it isnt windy." i said. as usual i walked around the block a few times. however, when i was out of sight from the house, the thing attacked. it looked much like my friend from school, but there was something about him that was different. it lunged at me, but i was faster than it by a little bit. it tried again and this time it lunged into a stopsign. it was unconscius, so i left swiftly.
Any notes about your characters: N/A
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

migrating two more charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: migrating two more charries   migrating two more charries Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 7:19 pm

Approveded.

(Don't get yourself into more trouble with Da'Shaun Wink )
Back to top Go down

migrating two more charries
Page 1 of 1