Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return of my little Gambling devil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Return of my little Gambling devil Empty
PostSubject: The Return of my little Gambling devil   The Return of my little Gambling devil Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 1:54 am

The Return of my little Gambling devil X-men-origins-wolverine_gambit

Character Name:Remy LeBeau(Gambit)

Description: Brown Hair, Red Eyes,6'1",175 lbs.,Usually never seen with out a deck of cards,Cajun Accent

God and Mortal Parent: Aleous Unknown mother

Powers: Can control the air currents to make him float around for 5-10 mins and can only use 3 times a day,He also can make a blast of wind that could blow someone back if he was at full strength otherwise it just annoys the person he does it to,He also use hs control of wind currents to make his weapons fly farther(can only make them fly another 300 yards unless exhausted)

Flaws: Pride,Overcofidence,Cockyness

Pets; None

Weapons: Throwing spikes(Cb) and a Cb deck of cards that he had specially made for himself

Talents/Skills: Excellent fighter, great throwing ability and accuracy,Arobatic

Rp Example: I was walking down the street when I felt a bad change in the wind. Next I started running knowing wat was coming after me. I turned into a dark alley way which came to a dead end. Crap I thought as I turned to see what was after me. But just as it came into the alley I propelled myself to the roof of a building and walked away.

Bio:He was born in New Orleans where he got adopted by Jean-Luc Lebeau who became a father-like person to him. Jean-Luc taught him everything he knew about being a street theif and also taught him how to fight and throw objects with great accuracy. When Remy turned thirteen he found out that he was actually a son of Aleos and als that he had some abilities over the wind. Afterwards monsters started coming after him and he went on the run. He stopped in cities periodically and picked up on the rules of poker then used his abilites to help him cheat and get extra money(Hence the name Gambit). He finally was able to stay in New York till he was 17 then the monsters started to come after him again. He then went on the run and a year later he found his way to CHB. He is now currently staying there safe from monsters out to kill him.

Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

The Return of my little Gambling devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of my little Gambling devil   The Return of my little Gambling devil Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 2:37 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

The Return of my little Gambling devil
Page 1 of 1