Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to fight

Go down 
+5
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dexter
Bob
Dena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

A place to fight - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 3:32 pm

"What's wrong?" I ask. "I can't be that ugly, can I?
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 3:35 pm

I fronze hearing the threat- I don't like Bullies. In anyway shape or form
Hound recognized the look on my face, "No master- pleaseplease don't do that."
To late I was already striding toward the argument.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 3:43 pm

Pearce saw the girl walk over towards them and saw the mad look in her eyes. "Oh great. Another mad person."He said in an annoyed tone.

Lucas just stoood there and played the innocent role.

The cork on Eli's gord poped off quietly and he stood there as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 3:57 pm

Salone froze several feet away from the group as the smell of death reached her nose and a strange tinkling noise reached her ears. Her eyes dilated and her lips formed words that naturally came to her- but the words were not spoken.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 4:02 pm

"Yes how can we help you."Pearce asked her.

Silent.

Silent
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 4:10 pm

Hound snarled at the boy, "Back off hero."
My hand wrapped around hound's golden collar. "Stand down hound," I whisperer softly, "The distraction has passed."
I bowed low at the waist, "My apologies for that- my father left me with some unwanted gifts that cause distractions." I straitened.
"Now, why are you bugging him has he done anything to you?" I indicated the boy. ((Lucas))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 4:13 pm

Lucas scooted closer to the girl avoiding the dog.

"No. But I have seen first hand that that one is no good."Eli said.

"He attacked my friends and me."Pearce said remebering Ronnie's panic attack.

"They are both lieing. They've just been picking on me since I met them."Lucas whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 4:16 pm

I put a hand on the boy's chest, "I do have a bubble you know." The tinkling noise distracts me again and hound was snarling at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 4:18 pm

"Oh. Sorry."Lucas said backing up. "But it's ture they are the bullies here."He said

Eli snarled at hearing that Phobos brat lie.

Pearce glares at Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 4:22 pm

"Don't pester me about bullies and my question wasn't directed at you," I say glairing at the boy, [i] Man, he's starting to get on my nerves[i]. I turn to the others placing a hand on Hound's collar.

Last edited by anime<3 on 1/16/2012, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 4:26 pm

Lucas turns back to the other two and is nocked down from a familar fist of sand.

Eli was sick of his mouth so he sent a fist at Lucas and nailed him square in the face.

Pearce is surprised by the guy with the gord's attack. "Nice shot." He said.

"Things are just getting started."Eli said as he rose up onto a a pillar of controled sand.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 4:31 pm

I watch the fight and feal my wepons grow warm on my back. Somethings not right. I draw my sword just in case and ready myself for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 4:36 pm

"All right now you're gonna get it."Lucas said then drew four shuriken and threw them at the sand man. He then drew his sword and charged the Odyne kid.

"Things are evened up this time Lucas."Pearce said remembering his name from last time. He drew his own sword and got ready to fight the kid.

Eli just shurged and caught the shuriken with a sand arm. The shuriken where then thrown to the ground and Eli sent some sand whips at Lucas. The whips coming from the pillar.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 4:42 pm

Lucas, Hmm. I slice a stray piece of sand in half. The tinkling happens again.

"FINE," I yell, losing my temper, into the air fixing my eyes on the dead body of a squirrel. The squirrel was slightly decomposed and it launched itself at Lucas' head.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 4:47 pm

Lucas ducked to avoid a sand attack and the squirrel that was about to hit him got hit instead. Lucas didn't notice though and just slashed at Pearce.

Eli fell to the ground as he made his pillar disappear. He landed and just stood there with a sand on the ground around him.

Pearce blocked the slash and drew three of the scapels from his bag. He threw them at Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 5:52 pm

The squirrel skittered around for another attack. Now missing 1/2 its tail it was very angry and launched and attack at his ankles.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 6:36 pm

"It's not you.. It's me. I don't want you to see me,.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 6:56 pm

"Why?" I ask. "Do you have an infection, or something?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 7:07 pm

Lucas actually noticed the squirrel and sent a shuriken at it, cutting it's head off. He then went back to fighting Pearce. Soon though he grew tired of it and began to use his powers on him making him see his worst fear.

Eli walked over towards Salone but then stopped and turned when he heard someone scream.

"DAMN IT. NOT AGAIN."Pearce yelled as he crumpled from his fear. He felt the powers go away but the fear was still there. Why?

"Well. Then I think it's time to end this starting with you girl."Lucas said then transferred his powers to her. HE comed through her mind and made her see her fear.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 8:39 pm

"No.. It's just.. you don't see me as a monster.. do you...?" I slowly dropped my hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 8:56 pm

"Why would I think you're a monster?" I ask. "If anything, you're kinda pretty." I begin getting bored. "It was nice meeting you," I say, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 11:22 pm

Salone screamed in fear holding her head, "No-makeit stop, please."
She fell to her knees just as hound jumped forward and attacked Lucas. Hound was a massive creature and having lived in the underworld all her life she had fought much more difficult and much more magical creatures.
The headless dead squirrel started twitching uncontrollably an final lay motionless.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:24 am

Lucas jumped back and did his best to avoid the hellhound.

Eli walked over to the girl and said to her. "Now you see the truth. I promise what Ido next wont harm your pet." He then summoned all the sand from his gord and sent it at Lucas and the animal. He trapped both of them in caccoons of sand. Nearly unbreakable. "Hound tend to your master and leave the twerp to me."He called out to the Hellhound hopeing it uderstood him. He then hada dagger tip press close to Lucas's chest.

Pearce slowly got up and saw what was going on. "Wow."Was all he could say about what the sandman was doing.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 3:57 pm

Hound looked around shook the sand off her skin and fur trotted over to her master who was curled up into a ball panting heavily.
The Hound looked at Salone, "And I told you not to do anything stupid." She said and Helped Salone up.

I breathed a sigh of relief, "I really shouldn't be scared of death should I?"
The Hound of Anubis shook her head and looked at me with glittering black eyes. The hound shook her head and her earrings tinkled.
I moved forward to observe the fight barely making a noise.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 6:56 pm

Pearce continued to watch the display of power from the sandman.

"Glad to see your ok."Eli said to the girl who was trying to keep quiet. "Now as for you. Remeber this name Son of Phobos. I am Eli Harris, Son of Set. If you continue this crap then you will die a horribly slow painful death that no fear you ever think of can match." Eli said to the boy. He would've swore of the River Styx but he knew it would of been a swear he wouldn't be able to keep.

"El. You are such a foolish wimp. The second time you have caught me this and the second time you let me go. You're truely weak."Lucas said to Eli as he was thrown far out of the arena.

Daniel walked into the arena and looked around. He was pretty bored and needed something to do. He turned his head to notice a girl(Skye) with Gray eyes, and dark black hair standing off away from the others. He went over to her and said "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to fight
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next