Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to fight

Go down 
+5
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dexter
Bob
Dena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

A place to fight - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:30 pm

Salone froze at Set's name eyes widening slightly and Hound's fur fluffed out like a cats. Almost as quickly as her reaction came it vanished but Hounds fur was still fluffed and her eyes had acquired a silver sheen.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:35 pm

"Eli, Son of Set. Hmm, Emberlyn would love to study this one."Pearce thought to himself. He might of fought with this boy against Lucas but he was no way near allies with him. "Impressive display Eli. We'll be in touch. The name is Pearce, Son of Odyne."Pearce said to Eli then left the arena.

Eli slowly manipulated his sand back into his gord as he turned to the girl. "All you ok."He asked with a sincere voice of caring. he had heard what Pearce had said but he didn't reply back to him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:42 pm

I heart thudded rappidly in my chest, How was I supposed to trust this guy when he's the Son of Set? I felt like I had been frozen of a platter.
"I'm... Fine." I said looking him strait in the eye. Hounds eyes now looked compleatly silver and slowly she wandered over to the boy and sniffed his pant leg. A massive doglike animal almost his size sniffing him was a funny sight indeed Eli. I remembered that is what he said.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:51 pm

"You look like you don't trust me. I guess it could be because of my dad, but I can a sure that my father's uhmmm bad habbits aren't here."Eli said slowly moving his hand over to Hound to try and pet her. He alter motive was to focus his sand away from attacking the beast for sniffing his leg.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:53 pm

"Bye....." I said to the other kid. Then some one else walked up to me.. Why was everyone noticing me today.. D= "Hello..." I said to the knew person, that had just walked up tome.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:57 pm

"Your Dad is the reason I'm here," I said softly rolling up my sleeve to revile a nasty bunched up scar. "He sure favors his pet."

The hound's back paw began to twitch with puppy dog delight and she started to wiggle all over.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:03 pm

"Daniel, Son of Zeus. And you would be?"He said to her holding out his hand.

Eli looked at the scar. It nearly made him sick to see the thing but kept his compossure. "Well wether my father likes it or not. I apologize for his actions towards you."Eli said as he bowed slightly to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:10 pm

"You have a lot to apologize for then," Unknowingly I smiled. I shoved some blonde hair behind my ear. "What is this place anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:18 pm

"I am well aware of my father's uhmmm decisions in the past."He chuckled a bit and then noticed her blond hair hidden from view. "Well this is Camp Half-Blood. A "safe haven" for us demigods. If by safe have they mean a camp full of pyschos who want to kill anyone they want with no remorse at all and then the few people that actually aren't psychotic." He said to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:24 pm

"I'm not psychotic I'm just," and she flicked her finger at the half demolished squirrel and at the hound, "Different."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:26 pm

"Well that makes two of us."Eli said manipulating his sand to form two chairs for them to sit in. He then sits down and offers for her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:34 pm

I sit down in the sand half expected it to give way. As I sat down the chair molded into a comfortable position. I watch hound stretch out in the sun and soak it up like a sponge.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:47 pm

"So how long were you on the run from my father before that happened."Eli said to her referring to the scar.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:50 pm

"Ever since I was 6," I say looking at Eli.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:57 pm

Eli grew a look of guilt on his face. He knew that what happened to her wasn't directly hs fault, but his father tormented her for 10 years just about. He figured that she looked about 16. He felt responsibly for what his father did. "I'm sorry." was all he said. He couldn't find any better words to say.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 10:13 pm

"It's nothing you need to feel guilty for," I could feel my face heating up. Silently I cursed my pale skin. "If anything knocking Set's Animal for a loop sent him against me. "
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 8:38 am

"That animal Set keeps arond is very annoying. Not just for others but for my dad's own kids as well."Eli said thinking of that annoying thing Set called a pet. "And I know I shouldn't feel guilty for what happened to you, but being a son of Set my father's actions rub off on his kids reputation's and vise versa. I mean you didn't tust me because I am his son and he got his annoying pet to do that to you."Eli said to her noticing her face starting to turn red. His own face was beginning to blush as well.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 2:15 pm

Oh dear, I think. "Set is just the kind of person who makes me edgy. The only reason I reacted the way I did was because I didn't know you and now that I'm talking to you I know your pretty much a nice guy. The only resone I said pretty much was because you can be pretty scary if you like." I said referring to the creeper Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 12:25 am

I bit my lip for a second... "Skye..." I murmmered awkwardly, "Daughter of Phobos.." I shook his hand, kind of. It was weird.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 1:33 am

"Ha. Scary. Actually I don't try to be cary but the sand I can contol makes me look worse then I am."Eli said and with it he manipulated some sand into a sandflower. He reached out to her with the flower in hand and offered for her to take it.

Daniel let out a little sprak to see how she would react. It had been a while since he had came by a phobos kid and he wanted to see if she was as bad most people say about Phobos's children.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 1:53 am

I made kind of a poutish face. "OW!" I yanked my hand up back, holding it for a moment. "That really hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 1:57 am

"Sorry. It's just I haven't met a phbos kid for a while now and I heard they were pretty crazy kids. I was wondering if it was true or not."Daniel said to her rubbing his head. He then held up his hand and created minature lightning bolts steak across his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 2:03 am

I smiled for a moment. "Well, I'm completely- almost completely different then most Phobos children."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 2:06 am

Daniel smiled back at her. "Well that's good. At least now I only have to worry about how long that smile will last before you get mad or something."Daniel said. He truely was not good when it came to talking with girls.

((Hmm. We should post with Kai and Serenity some more. They kinda became forgotten with the Family Reunion buzzing around in our heads))
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 2:19 am

"I'm not one with a hot headed temper, well. Not usually, anyways."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to fight
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Physical Fitness Area :: Sword Fighting Arena-
Jump to: