Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to fight

Go down 
+5
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dexter
Bob
Dena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

A place to fight - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 2:54 am

"Well that's a relief."Daniel said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 3:38 pm

"Thanks," I say taking the flower. "You know what the bad thing about sand is?"

Hound looked over at me and rolled her eyes with a clear, oh no here comes her bad humor, face.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 3:48 pm

"What's that."Eli asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 3:50 pm

"You find it in the strangest places for the next month," I say with a completely strait face.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 4:04 pm

Eli just stared at her for a second. Then a smile crossed his face and he burst out laughing. "Hahahahaha. Yeah I guess you're right on the money there."He said as he started to relax.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 4:10 pm

"Wow late sense of humor," I whisper loudly to the air. Hound rolled over on her back and started to snore. The air around her vibrated with the strength of it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 4:21 pm

"That was a pretty good joke actually. But yeah I got little sense of humor from living in the Arizona desert alone for a long time."Eli said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 5:14 pm

"Alone?" I asked then I shut up I shouldn't be asking stupid questions like that.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 5:20 pm

"Yep. Which it really wasn't bad. About the only good thing that my jugdemental mother did for me was leav me in that desert."Eli said not caring about talking about his b***h of a mother.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 10:24 pm

I wince in sympathy, "that makes two of us."
I Itch a spot on my knee.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 12:23 am

"What did your mom do then. Well besides leave you to die if that is what you meant."Eli asked her. He began to wondered how long it would be before he asked something incredibly stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 7:43 pm

"Well my mom, didn't want me from day one." I say letting a curtain of blonde hair fall between us. "So I wandered around on the streets as a child then one day I came home and mom had died of a drug overdose.I left. Then, Soon after my dad sent me hound as a protector."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 7:48 pm

"Better life then mine. I would've rather lived on the streets then deal with a bi*** mother and the bas**** at my old school."Eli said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:36 pm

"Isth," I say making a noise of disgust. "You have no clue what your talking about. Being chase to all corners of the earth suffering from near death so many times you cant count."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:39 pm

"You're right. I do have no idea what I'm talking about. But there must have been some good times ammense all your pain and hurt." Eli said to her a stare of concern crosses his face.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:58 pm

Salone stood, "There were none." Her back was to Eli, her face unreadable.
She drew her sword the emerald head of Anubis in the pommel glittered in the sunlight. She twisted the double edged blade and turned a trace of a single tear on her cheek she stood in the ready position.
"I am ready."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 11:27 pm

Eli looked confused as she stood up and drew her sword. Then when she said she was ready he understood. She wanted to fight him. While he doesn't enjoy the idea of unneeded conflict he chooses not to try and talk her out of it. Slowly he stand and manipulates the sand chair back into the gord. "Come at me when you want."He said to her and then crossed his arms. He glared at her ready for anything.

Daniel shook his head and then left. He somehow forgot what he was doing in the arena. Dam* space outs.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 8:37 pm

Hound watched aggravated, she knew Salone needed to take out her sorrow on someone but to take it out on the first person to show her kindness was wrong. The tear fell from Salone's cheek like a piece of glittering diamond. Once the tear hit the ground the sword fell in an powerful attack. A mixture of a parry and a lunge combined with an upward thrust was highly difficult to master.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 8:40 pm

As if without a command the sand in Eli's gord quickly shot out and defended him from Salone's blade. "You'll have to be faster than that."Eli said then shot a sand fist at her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 8:44 pm

A moon shaped piece of silver sliced at the hand and salone twisted her sword and said, "I've never known any body to hide behind their powers."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 8:47 pm

"I really have no choice by it. My powers do not abide by my control and will defend me without my say. When I first arrived atthis camp a year ago I tried to fight hand to hand, blade to blade. But the sand never subsided to me and would attack wether I manipulated it or not. I finally gave up and just began using my powers to fight."Eli said as the sand rose behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 8:50 pm

Salone smiled, "This should give me a work out then," She rolls her shoulders and prepares for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 8:52 pm

"Good luck."Eli said then sent a wave of sand crashing down at her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 8:55 pm

Salone was ready and she darted out of the way of the wave and moved to stand nose to nose with Eli, "Boo," she says and slashes her sword.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 8:58 pm

Eli blocked the sword with the single dagger he keeps on his person. "I said I gave up fighting blade to blade. Doesn't mean I dont keep some on me."He said then pushed her back and made the sand under her feet try to wrap up her legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to fight
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next