Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A charrie, Because Im bored YO.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

A charrie, Because Im bored YO. Empty
PostSubject: A charrie, Because Im bored YO.   A charrie, Because Im bored YO. Icon_minitime5/11/2011, 7:04 pm

Character Name:Jaden(She sometimes goes by Jay) Noelle Anderson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Dirty blonde hair thats sorta curly but she likes to straighten it, Pretty crystal blue colored eyes, Tan skin, Skinny but still fit and athletic, 5'6''.
God and mortal parent:Eros and Stacey Anderson
Powers**:
-She can make people fall in love with herself twice a day for up to a hour at a time, its like the oh my gosh your so beautiful willl you go out with me, type of love.
-She can make people fall in love 5 times a day for a half hour each time, its the oh my gosh will you go out with me type of love.
Flaws***:She falls in love to easy at times, Shes not the brightest, A bit vain at times.
Pets:none
Weapon****:A celstial bronze sword that turns into a pink braclet
Talents/Skills:Track and field, Pole Vault, Swiming, Soccer, Surfing, Softball, Basketball & Volleyball.
RP Example*:I look around and smile shyly. I clear my throat and look at Alex, and he gives me a thumbs up which makes me smile. I then begin to sing into the microphone,"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?". After I finish singing, I bow and walk over the stage. I make my way over to Alex and hug him.
Biography*:Jaden was born in Miami, Florida where she lived with her mom and her 4 older brothers: Christan, Nathan, Zac and Hayden, whom she all loved very much and got along with very well. Jaden always seemed to spend her time with her friend Alex(A dude). Oneday when they were out walking, they were attacked by a monseter. But Alex killed it, he then told Jaden he was a satyr, he also told her about camp and the gods. After this Jaden packed her bags, and Alex took her to camp.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

A charrie, Because Im bored YO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A charrie, Because Im bored YO.   A charrie, Because Im bored YO. Icon_minitime5/11/2011, 7:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

A charrie, Because Im bored YO.
Page 1 of 1