Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored. Empty
PostSubject: New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored.   New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored. Icon_minitime9/22/2010, 4:22 pm

Character Name: Mukamutara (Muka) Nile Ebonique. (means born during war)
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): eyes change from orange to brown. brown hair down to her shoulders with a tint of orange. 5'3. she looks weak but she is really strong.athletic
God and mortal parent: Gymnastika-Athletics, Gymnastics, & Exercise (time horae) & Leo Ebonique
Powers**: none
Flaws***: likes to start fights,wont stop till she gets something right, goes straight for it and doesnt think before she does it, & impulsive
Pets: none
Weapon****: a staff and knife.
Talents/Skills: gymnastics (duh),tumbling, great runner so she runs kinda fast, and just about every other sport known to man (unless she has not heard of it). good fighter.
RP Example*: I stand on the gymnastics floor and exhaled. i look up and signal gymnastics teacher to start the music and she does so. i tap my foot, counting, untill i heard the right part in the music and whispered "5,6,7,8". Then i ran across the floor and did a round-off then just went into the back tuck nervously. once i landed it i gasped and said:
"oh my gosh i did it! i did it!" i jumped up and down smiling.
Biography*: Muka grew up in Russia. she started doing and playing sports when she was 4 mainly gymnastics, tumbling, and track. she usually didnt do well in school ,besides gym, because she would always get into fights. when she was in middle school she became a cheerleader and one of the captains. she basically lived a normal life till an Empusa cheerleader attacked her in the bathrooms. she managed to kill it and escape and run home. her dad then told her about camp and took her there.
Notes: terrified of ghosts. she usually wears bright colors and make up. and she annoys people with her cheers

Last edited by lily gardner on 9/22/2010, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored.   New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored. Icon_minitime9/22/2010, 4:53 pm

by the time you finish you better buy a new charrie slot
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored.   New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored. Icon_minitime9/22/2010, 4:56 pm

errmm okay i have noo idea how to do that. please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored.   New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored. Icon_minitime9/22/2010, 5:03 pm

theres an explanation on how to buy stuff in the rules section of the site
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored.   New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored. Icon_minitime9/22/2010, 5:17 pm

oh okay thanks
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored.   New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored. Icon_minitime9/22/2010, 5:22 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored.   New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Charrie cuz i was really really really bored.
Page 1 of 1