Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meadow in the forest

Go down 
+5
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Ani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 9:45 pm

A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Rapunzel1_large
{Rapunzel}
"I want something that I want, something that I tell myself I need. Something that I want, and I need everything I see."

Rapunzel smiles at him and shakes his hand. "Pleasure to meet you," she says in a friendly voice.
    Her frying pan is stuck under on of her arms, which many people had stared at as she made her way to the clearing earlier. Not that she cares, of course. Frying pans are a very handy weapon to have. Using her one free hand, she brushes some of her long hair behind her ear before asking, "So, what is there to do here? I just got here, so I don't really know what there is."
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 10:50 pm

"After a year here there really isn't much to do. But you just got here so you wouldn't know that yet. Anyway, there is swimming, archery, the sport's field, and a bunch of other places that I either cant remeber or dont feel like naming."Darren said to her.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 10:58 pm

{Rapunzel}
"I want something that I want, something that I tell myself I need. Something that I want, and I need everything I see."

Rapunzel fowns and says, "Well, that doesn't sound like much fun."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 11:05 pm

"Really that's about all there is to do here. Most of us make do and some of the younger new people find all the stuff to be cool but nothing ever changes around here."Darren said to her shrugging a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 11:33 pm

{Rapunzel}

Rapunzel's frown intensifies. Camp is starting to sound more and more like her tower, where she had to do the same thing every single day. "But...What do people do if they get bored?" she inquires, convinced that there must be something more to the camp.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 11:37 pm

"Well they usually either go out to the city. Or find something to do. Usually most people spare or end up getting pissed at one another for now real reason.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 3:59 pm

{Rapunzel}

Rapunzel keeps frowning, not sure how she feels about the camp anymore. The satyr made it sound so cool before she went there, but now she's not so sure. "And that's...that's all?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 4:01 pm

"From what I've seen in my time here that's all that's happened. Other people might have different opinions about the place though."Darren said to her
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 4:11 pm

{Rapunzel}

Rapunzel sighs and says, "This place is sounding less and less fun by the minute." She starts playing with her hair, twisting it around in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 4:12 pm

Helena Beat wrote:
Alden shrugged. "I dunno... maybe... OH! When I take a bath! She says that I smell bad and when I actually decide to bathe she's happy. But I'm NOT doing that," he looked at her defiantly.

"But she also likes cookies. I think. I don't really know. She's not a very happy person," Alden said loudly, and Anastasia just glared in his general direction.

"Well you should apologize. So why dont you take a ath, and get her a cookie?" Vaughn asks him silently.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 4:17 pm

"That's probably due to the fact that I've described it the way I've experienced the camp. You just got stick around and find out for yourself if it is a fun place or not.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 8:45 pm

"No. I don't feel like it," he said, glaring at her, and Anastasia just sighed, not even caring. She just wanted to go back to her cabin and sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 9:38 pm

"Alden please?I'll take you into NewYork for a day" Vaughn begged.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 10:02 pm

Alden grinned. "Really?" he asked, eyes widening. He takes a moment to process this before running off to shower. "I'll see you later!" he winked at her, smirking before he leaves. Anastasia just sighed. "That wasn't necessary."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 12:38 am

Vaughn smirked lightly at Anastasia. "At least he'll smell good though."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:15 am

{Rapunzel}

"Huh," Rapunzel says, thinking. If that was just how he experienced it... "So, it changes from person to person?" she inquiries, waving her hand around in the air.

Last edited by Rapunzel on 3/5/2012, 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 6:40 pm

Anastasia couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah, I guess, until he decides to run in the forest again," she rolled her eyes, although she didn't meet Vaughn's.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 7:27 pm

Vaughn smiles. "Enough it while you can, I guess." She said, leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 7:44 pm

Rapunzel wrote:

{Rapunzel}

"Huh," Rapunzel says, thinking. If that was just how he experienced it... "So, it changes from person to person?" she inquiries, waving her hand around in the air.

"Yeah I guess it does depending on the person."Darren said.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 7:55 pm

{Rapunzel}

Rapunzel's smile returns as she says, "Aha. I see."
    Rapunzel's shocked that by this point, no one has made any comment on her hair. On the only occasion that she left her tower, people were staring. In fact, people stared when she stepped out of The Lotus, too, and she had heard many little kids whisper loudly to their parents about the 'weird girl with the long hair.' Yet nobody at the camp had commented on her hair, so she just assumes that they're all used to the unnatural.

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:14 pm

Darren looked around starting to get bored again. He's wondering what he can do when he leaves here but he's pratically done everything here and nothing in the city that he felt like doing. He was stumped.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:24 pm

{Rapunzel}

Rapunzel looks around the beautiful clearing in the woods, sighing a little bit. She's still excited to finally be out in the world, of course she is, but she just hadn't expected it to be this boring. When she was in her tower, she always seemed to have something to do, but now that she left, she's lacking any form of entertainment at all. Not even Flynn Rider had came with her, and, although they had only just met, he was one of her very few friends.

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:30 pm

Darren sighed and fell back into the meadow. He layed there looking up at the sky wondering what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:39 pm

{Rapunzel}

Rapunzel sits down on the ground, reaching out to pick flowers, then pulling her hands back, and on and on. The flowers are so pretty, and she would love to pick some, but, at the same time, she's afraid she might damage them if she picks them.
    "I know you've said that there's not really anything fun here, in your opinion, but are you sure that there's not something you forgot to mention?"
    Rapunzel looks up at the sky, hoping that Darren actually did forget something, because she hasn't really done anything in this exciting new world that she's been wishing and dreaming she could see.

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:43 pm

"Have you ever flown on a pegasus?"Darren asked her after seeing how fond she was of looking up at the sky. The idea just sorta popped into his head, randomly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meadow in the forest
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next