Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meadow in the forest

Go down 
+5
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Ani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 9:03 pm

"Popcorn is nastie with braces," I say.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/12/2011, 8:08 pm

"Yeah it is."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 11:11 pm

I smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 2:25 am

Zalen shadow travels in and listens for something and waitning to see if its safe. He makes his Shuriken apear in his hands and holds them between his fingers at his side "looking" at the ground listening he dosen't see because of the black tie around his eye's. He doesn't hear anything at the moment other then a girl and a boy in the distance up in the trees and thinks about his past, he's never shown his eyes to anyone since his mother died he had been on his own for quite a while and wandered if someone would talk to him ever. Zalen felt like crying but was tought not to show weekness so he kept his feelings hidden with a strait face, Then the thought crosses his mind "would he ever get to show his eyes to anyone other than himself in the miror" Zalen figured that he would show his colorfull eyes to the one he loves considering he has lost everyone he loved he has hiden them. This was his deepes't darkest secret other than the unnatural color of his eye's.

Last edited by Genocide on 11/23/2011, 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 2:34 am

((Anime's charrie is a boy))

I jump down from the top of the tree and land on my feet then walk over to the new guy that just entered "Hiya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 2:49 am

((oh hahaha oops ill edit xD))

Zalen hears the person hit the ground and then a girls voice he aims his head up and "looks" at her, with his sences he can see that she is a beautiful girl, "Hi" He says not so fondly. "What are you hear for?" Zalen askes seeming interested in what she has to say.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 3:43 am

"I was tring to be polite and meet another person at camp."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 4:07 am

Zalen smiles at the thought of the girl "how was your day then?"He askes ceriously. as he "looks" at the girl that he is slowly becoming fond of, her voice sooths his sadness for the time hes with her so he tries to strike up a conversation with her.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 4:27 am

"It was decent I guesse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 4:37 am

"did somthing...." Zalen was interupted buy the sound of a bush moveing he quickly jumped up and crosses his arms making his shuriken apear in his hands. by the sound of it its big and not to friendly sounding eather. Zalen stood there at the ready waiting for anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 5:33 am

I roll my eyes as a cute little fluffy bunny hops out "You don't have to get all danger mode it's a cute little bunny." I say picking up the bunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 5:44 am

Zalen makes his shuriken disapear and holds his head he is stil shookin up from the raid but it was not just a bunny he new there was something bigger watching and waiting he could sence it. He takes the bunny and pets it, this fuffy cute creacher has a rough life yet its more radiant and happy than anything.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 5:53 am

It was such a cute little bunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 6:00 am

Zalen feeling embaresed about holding the bunny disapeers into a black smoke then apeers behind the girl. "you "look" beautiful" he says then poofing away now walking around a tree. Zalen jumps up the tree and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 6:20 am

"Why thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 11:35 am

Khoeetia walks into the woods and sees the girl and the odd boy poofing around
she walks up to the girl and asks nicana to say "why is he doing that?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 11:47 am

"No idea," I say. I had been watching the whole exchange for quiet some time.
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 12:53 pm

Bored and just returning from my lonely cabin, I walk into the meadow and glance around. Nothing extremely interesting seemed to be going on. I sat down on a rock near a tree to watch and wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:01 pm

Zalen having powerfull hearing, heared what the girl said "im doing it because while i travel i feel the presence of my father." He says poofing into a cloud of smoke and reapearing right in the girls face trying to startle her then smiling he walks over to a tree and leans agenst it silently trying to look as cool as he can his head tie blowing in the wind with his silky black hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 3:22 pm

Khoeetia tells nicana to tell the girl
"people can be soo weird around here"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 4:21 pm

I here the girl and agree in my mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 4:50 pm

Zalen brushes his fingers through his hair ignoring what the girl "said" and then he "looks" at her "hello" Zalen comments. "and tell me the three of you what are your names and god parents." he smiles at Alice thinking about how beautiful she is without telling her. hopefully no one can read his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 4:54 pm

"I'm Alice daughter of Zues."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 7:04 pm

Zalen smiles at her "what a beautifull name." he bends down and kisses her hand, thn smiles to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 9:15 pm

get nicana to say "Khoeetia she's unclaimed" then she side comments"I can read your thoughts" then walks away...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meadow in the forest
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next