Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meadow in the forest

Go down 
+5
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Ani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 11:06 pm

Vaughn sighs. "Please dont cry...." She said quietly. "I thought i already told you my name. Vaughn...." She blinked. Little kids were adorable, but a lot of work. / Constance shrugs. "How should i know?" she blinked.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 11:09 pm

-Austin- I feel my face grow warm as tears slide down my face. Why could I not remember what had possessed me to leave Constance for so long?
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 11:20 pm

Soundtrack notices two people who appear to be a couple and starts to feel as if she's intruding on something.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 11:21 pm

Stellan looks over and notices the couple as well. "Want to go somehwere else. Give them there privacy."Stellan asked Soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 11:22 pm

"Yeah, might be a good idea," Soundtrack says.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 11:24 pm

"Alright let's go."Stellan says getting up and then holds out his hand to help her up if she wants.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 11:33 pm

-Austin- I see the two people start to leave and I wipe my cheeks. "You don't have to leave." I shout.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 11:39 pm

Soundtrack takes Stellan's hand and pulls herself up. She shakes her head and says, "No, it's probably best if we do."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 11:41 pm

"You two just spend some time together."Stellan calls to the boy then walks out of the forest
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 11:46 pm

-Austin- I hear the replies and then realize something, I can't just spend all day here. I kiss Constance and say quietly "I will contact you Constance but until then, I need some time." I walk out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 11:51 pm

Silly Lily wrote:
Vaughn sighs. "Please dont cry...." She said quietly. "I thought i already told you my name. Vaughn...." She blinked. Little kids were adorable, but a lot of work. / Constance shrugs. "How should i know?" she blinked.
"Oh," stated Anastasia. "Listen to Vaughn." She told Alden. She must have forgotten the girl's name. Tears pricked her eyes, but she refused to allow them to shed, especially not in front of her brother. "I'm not crying," stated Stasia, avoiding her father's gaze. She just wanted him to leave. Couldn't he see that?

Alden smirked righteously at his sister. "See!" he turned to Vaughn. "She's a cry-baby AND a meanie-butt, my little sister is!"
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/18/2012, 7:36 pm

Vaughn looked at Alden and scowled. "She's not a cry baby. Her feelings are hurt. She's under a lot of stress" She states.Vaughn walks over to Anastasia and holds her arms out. "It's all right, crying is competely normal. Shows you're a strong women". Constance follows Austin.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/18/2012, 11:30 pm

Stasia sniffled, soaking her tears up in her shirt sleeve before they could fall. "I'm not crying!" she insisted, sidling away from Vaughn and taking a few steps into the woods.

"Whatever," said Alden, trailing behind Vaughn. He almost felt bad. Almost. But he hadn't said anything that mean... why was Anastasia so upset? Girls were weeeeeeiiiiiiiirrrrrddd.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/23/2012, 11:43 am

Vaughn frowned slightly and glanced at Alden, looking for some help. "Oh come on Anastasia, its alright... Do i have to tickle you? It's either the hug or the tickles...." She said.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 10:07 pm

((I'm so sorry I've been so busy and completely lost track of everything xP))

Anastasia looked back at her with a quick sniffle, shoving her irrational behavior away. "You won't do either," she said, though she took a step back in uncertainty.

"I'LL take a hug," stated Alden, a smirk on his tiny face, quickly forgetting his sister's minor upset. Anastasia turned, away from the two of them, the eyes of her father, and sat against a tree, twirling a flower between her fingers. 1, 2, 3, 4, she counted, closing her eyes. 5, 6. She wasn't going to yell at her brother, she'd take care of him even if he was older than her. 7, 8.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 11:53 am

Vaughn sighs and gives Alden a hug. "Alden, what makes your sister happy?" She asked very quietly in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 11:59 am

A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Rapunzel1_large
[timesnewroman]{Rapunzel}
"I want something that I want, something that I tell myself I need. Something that I want, and I need everything I see."
[/font]

Rapunzel skips in, humming to herself. Her long, golden hair trails behind her, and she wonders how it doesn't get completely messed up, not for the first time.
    When she gets to a clearing, she gasps at the beauty. It reminds her of the clearing that she saw when she finally left her tower what only felt like a few weeks ago, but she now knew was several hundred years, maybe even a thousand years. Even the satyr who took her to the camp didn't know how long Rapunzel could've been in the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 12:03 pm

Darren walked through the forest for a while. After meeting Lucas again and making friends with Daniel he was feeling better and didn't feel as much pain when he thought of his sisters and his girlfriend. He still missed them a lot but the pain wasn't completely unbearble now. He stopped at the meadow in the forest and smiled thinking of how his sister would be picking flowers and his girlfriend would tell him to come on and they lay around in the flowers looking up at the sky. He could just picture the scene as if it were happening right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 12:34 pm

{Rapunzel}
"I want something that I want, something that I tell myself I need. Something that I want, and I need everything I see."

Giggling, Rapunzel spins around in circles until her hair wraps around her so much that she ends up falling. She laughs loudly as she rolls on the grass, her hair wrapping around her.
    She shuts her eyes tightly and just lets herself roll, which she wishes can go on forever, or at least a while. Her hair feels nice wrapped around her, and it's much warmer than the winter air, but she's drawn from her thoughts as she feels herself bump into something. She opens her eyes and sees a boy standing over her.
    The boy has black hair and he seems to be a bit taller than Rapunzel, although he looks younger than her.
    "Hi," she says with a sheepish smile, a blush spreading across her cheeks.

Last edited by Rapunzel on 3/3/2012, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 12:45 pm

"Oh hi."Darren said after feeling the girl bump into him. He saw she was wrapped up in....her hair? He skook his head getting the thought out of his head and then said, "You want some help with the hair blanket you're in or are you ok?"Darren asked her.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 1:54 pm

Alden shrugged. "I dunno... maybe... OH! When I take a bath! She says that I smell bad and when I actually decide to bathe she's happy. But I'm NOT doing that," he looked at her defiantly.

"But she also likes cookies. I think. I don't really know. She's not a very happy person," Alden said loudly, and Anastasia just glared in his general direction.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 7:55 pm

{Rapunzel}

"Um, it's actually hair. But if you could help me get out of it, that would be great," Rapunzel says, still smiling sheepishly, except now her blush has spread even further across her face.
    Before she cam to camp, her hair had been in one very big braid, but she prefers to have it down. When it's in a braid, she can't manipulate it to grab things that were to high up for her to reach, and wearing it in a braid was heavy. When it drags on the ground, she doesn't have to carry all of its weight.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 8:06 pm

"Ok."Darren said and then helped her stand up. He then grabbed what he thought was the end to her hair and started untangling her.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 8:12 pm

{Rapunzel}

Once her arms are free, Rapunzel starts unwrapping her hair. Once it's all unwrapped, she says, "Thanks," with a smile. "I'm Rapunzel, daughter of Apollo. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 8:17 pm

"Darren son of Psyche."He said to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meadow in the forest
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next